• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Eliza just shook her head. She wasn't fishing for compliments, she just truly believed that she was ugly. She felt like she was the ugly one of the family.

"Eliza!" Alexander whispered, hugging her close. "You're the prettiest girl in the whole world."

"Well? What about it? The actual fighting? The lead up to one of America's most trying times?" Thomas said, over hyping his own statement. 

Angelica smiled. "All of it! Oh my god, it's all so interesting!" She was obviously very excited. "You know, it's kind of funny. That new boy shares the name of the first Secretary of State."

Angelica smiled. "All of it! Oh my god, it's all so interesting!" She was obviously very excited. "You know, it's kind of funny. That new boy shares the name of the first Secretary of State."

"Does he really..? Is it just me or do a lot of people here have matching names?" Thomas said with a laugh, "Maybe I'm just being stupid." 

"Does he really..? Is it just me or do a lot of people here have matching names?" Thomas said with a laugh, "Maybe I'm just being stupid." 

"We do. Kind of funny!" Angelica grinned. "Gosh, the lead up to the revolution was so intense."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back