• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Alexander nodded, ashamed. He was embarrassed. "Sorry sir, I panicked."

"No need to be upset.. Just tell me next time that's all."

I GOT THIS))

James walked out of his house all confused, and just started walking around town with a backpack on his back, looking for something but nothing.

Thomas was walking around town as well, he was getting lunch for school later on, when he saw James. "JAMES!!" He screamed.

"No need to be upset.. Just tell me next time that's all."

Thomas was walking around town as well, he was getting lunch for school later on, when he saw James. "JAMES!!" He screamed.

"Thomas?!" James was semi-surprised to see him here of all places. James ran up to him and hugged him instinctively.

Hamilton nodded. "Yes sir." He mumbled as he took out his notebook for class. 

Washington continued on with his lesson, and this time informed when the essay would be due. "Any questions?" He asked.

"Thomas?!" James was semi-surprised to see him here of all places. James ran up to him and hugged him instinctively.

Thomas hugged him back, "What are you doing here?" He asked, him and smiled. "I thought you would be at school."

Thomas hugged him back, "What are you doing here?" He asked, him and smiled. "I thought you would be at school."

"Trying to learn, and memorize these areas. Why?" He smiled back as he was happy to see him.

Washington continued on with his lesson, and this time informed when the essay would be due. "Any questions?" He asked.

Alexander raised his hand. "Can we turn our essays in early?" Alexander asked.

"Trying to learn, and memorize these areas. Why?" He smiled back as he was happy to see him.

"Well.. You weren't at school yesterday so.." Thomas mumbled, "Anywayyyy! I was just heading there now, I hope your not just exploring."

Alexander raised his hand. "Can we turn our essays in early?" Alexander asked.

"I suppose so." Washington answered, "Who besides Mr. Hamilton has their essays done?"
@LennyTheMemeGod

"I mean, I was just wandering, not that it matters." James mumbled to himself. "Anyways, let's go!" 

"I mean, I was just wandering, not that it matters." James mumbled to himself. "Anyways, let's go!" 

"Alrighty then!" Thomas replied, and started to walk off, "James don't let a kid with a kid that uses a cane beat you." He teased.

"Well.. You weren't at school yesterday so.." Thomas mumbled, "Anywayyyy! I was just heading there now, I hope your not just exploring."

"I suppose so." Washington answered, "Who besides Mr. Hamilton has their essays done?"
@LennyTheMemeGod

When no one raised their hands, Alexander blushed deeply. Of course he was the only one. He sighed heavily and hung his head. "just can't fit in, can you?" Alexander scolded himself under his breath.

When no one raised their hands, Alexander blushed deeply. Of course he was the only one. He sighed heavily and hung his head. "just can't fit in, can you?" Alexander scolded himself under his breath.

Washington put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be upset about it." He told him, and smiled. "You'll be fine, and for the rest of you, I expect the essays next Monday." He told the rest of the class.

Washington put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be upset about it." He told him, and smiled. "You'll be fine, and for the rest of you, I expect the essays next Monday." He told the rest of the class.

Alexander glanced up at Washington with a weak smile. "Thank you, sir." he whispered, though he was still embarrassed.

"Alrighty then!" Thomas replied, and started to walk off, "James don't let a kid with a kid that uses a cane beat you." He teased.

James laughed, and said "Got it." He went walking with Thomas back to school, unless someone had other plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back