• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Eliza heard the knock and her father was at work so she got up and opened the door. "Alexander? What are you doing here?"

Alexander was shocked. "You shouldn't be out of bed, Eliza!" He whispered. "You're ill. Here, let's get you in bed." He stepped in, dropping his backpack. 

"No you don't, I'll probably be back tomorrow once my fever goes down." She coughed and walked up to her room.

Alexander felt a pang of sorrow. That's exactly what he said to his mom when he got sick back in Nevis. His mom died. He lived. "Still, you need to be cared for." He said, following her up to her room. 

Eliza smiled at him. "You're so sweet." Albeit confusing, but sweet.

Alexander smiled softly. He was beside himself with concern. "Do you have a fever? I'll get you a wet towel. It won't lower the fever any, but it'll make you more comfortable." Alexander offered, staying in the doorway.

"Alexander, some of the best doctors in the world live here. I'll be okay. I won't die from pneumonia, I don't have AIDS.

"You don't have to have AIDs to die of pneumonia." Alexander snapped. He took a deep breath. "Look, I just want you to recover. I can't lose you too."

She whimpered when he yelled at her, she didn't like how he was acting. "Alexander, it's just a cold. You aren't going to lose me. Calm down."

Alexander sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "No. No, that's not how this works. It starts as a cold, then it  gets worse and worse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back