• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Angelica took Peggy's hand and lead her out to school. She was tired but still had managed to do her hair and makeup.

alexander didn't sleep that night. How could he when he had a paper to write? He walked to school alone, his long hair still in the same ponytail he had it in the day before. 

Peggy had her hair braided all night, so all she had to do was untangle the braid and steal Angelica's eyeliner before she was ready. She stopped at a bulletin board, taking an athletic form and a cheer order form.

Peggy had her hair braided all night, so all she had to do was untangle the braid and steal Angelica's eyeliner before she was ready. She stopped at a bulletin board, taking an athletic form and a cheer order form.

Angelica stayed with her sister that morning, knowing she needed a hand to hold. Peggy was young and naive, at least Angelica thought so. So Angelica happily offered protection for her little baby sister.

Angelica stayed with her sister that morning, knowing she needed a hand to hold. Peggy was young and naive, at least Angelica thought so. So Angelica happily offered protection for her little baby sister.

"Angel," she said, looking at the order form, "there's a backpack on here, completely made from glitter. I can get my name on it! I need it." She looked at her sister, smiling brightly as she pointed to the picture.

"Angel," she said, looking at the order form, "there's a backpack on here, completely made from glitter. I can get my name on it! I need it." She looked at her sister, smiling brightly as she pointed to the picture.

Angelica laughed lightly. Just a child... she thought sadly. "Well then you need to fill out the form, don't you?" Angelica asked with a laugh.

Angelica laughed lightly. Just a child... she thought sadly. "Well then you need to fill out the form, don't you?" Angelica asked with a laugh.

"Obviously, but like.. Should I put my full name? Or just Schuyler? Or just Peggy?" She was taking this into serious consideration, her eyes scanning over the entire form. "Ooh! A class of 2020 bow!"

"Obviously, but like.. Should I put my full name? Or just Schuyler? Or just Peggy?" She was taking this into serious consideration, her eyes scanning over the entire form. "Ooh! A class of 2020 bow!"

Angelica laughed for real now. "How about this: you mark off what you want, and we can talk about it during lunch?" Angelica suggested. "For now, let's get you to your first class."

Angelica laughed for real now. "How about this: you mark off what you want, and we can talk about it during lunch?" Angelica suggested. "For now, let's get you to your first class."

"On it!" Peggy already had a pen in her hand. She knew her schedule like the back of her hand, just not where her classes were. "I think I have concert choir first period, where's the auditorium?"

"On it!" Peggy already had a pen in her hand. She knew her schedule like the back of her hand, just not where her classes were. "I think I have concert choir first period, where's the auditorium?"

"Oh, this way," Angelica lead her little sister to the auditorium, happy to have stopped talking about cheerleading.

"Oh, this way," Angelica lead her little sister to the auditorium, happy to have stopped talking about cheerleading.

Peggy folded her forms and put them in her pocket, she was ecstatic today, she didn't really understand why. She turned to her sister once they arrived at class and asked her a question. "Any tips on how to survive this class?"

Peggy folded her forms and put them in her pocket, she was ecstatic today, she didn't really understand why. She turned to her sister once they arrived at class and asked her a question. "Any tips on how to survive this class?"

"Sing well and smile a lot. Befriend the teacher. Oh, and be honest about your range." Angelica kissed the top of her sister's head. "You'll do great."

"Sing well and smile a lot. Befriend the teacher. Oh, and be honest about your range." Angelica kissed the top of her sister's head. "You'll do great."

She nodded, looking up as she thought. She sang the solfege scale, trying to figure out the hand signs. "Ti is this, right?" She pointed at an angle, she was pretty sure that was right.

She nodded, looking up as she thought. She sang the solfege scale, trying to figure out the hand signs. "Ti is this, right?" She pointed at an angle, she was pretty sure that was right.

(fuck I don't know that stuff)

"Yep!" Angelica agreed because her controller doesn't know music good.

( honestly....same )

Peggy smiled and fist-pumped the air. "Awesome. I hope they like me, I think this class is mostly juniors and seniors."

"They'll love you. Especially since you'll have a higher voice, being younger and what-not."

"They'll love you. Especially since you'll have a higher voice, being younger and what-not."

"Notorious soprano one, Peggy Schuyler." Peggy bowed comically, walking into the room and setting her bag aside. She felt anxious as she noticed just how young she was, almost everyone in the room was a good foot taller than her.

"Notorious soprano one, Peggy Schuyler." Peggy bowed comically, walking into the room and setting her bag aside. She felt anxious as she noticed just how young she was, almost everyone in the room was a good foot taller than her.

Angelica laughed and left for her first period.

@Camilton

Alexander got to his first period and sat down in his seat. He smiled at Washington softly as he unpacked. "Good morning, Mr. Washington, sir." Hamilton said politely.

@Camilton

Alexander got to his first period and sat down in his seat. He smiled at Washington softly as he unpacked. "Good morning, Mr. Washington, sir." Hamilton said politely.

Mr. Washington turned to see Hamilton in his seat, he smiled and turned back to the board, "Good Morning, Mr. Hamilton. How did your first day go?"

Mr. Washington turned to see Hamilton in his seat, he smiled and turned back to the board, "Good Morning, Mr. Hamilton. How did your first day go?"

"It was alright." Alexander said politely. "The kids here are very different from the ones back home." Alexander pulled out his essay and skimmed it quickly. "Was the essay due today?"

"It was alright." Alexander said politely. "The kids here are very different from the ones back home." Alexander pulled out his essay and skimmed it quickly. "Was the essay due today?"

Washington chuckled, "Due today? No no! It's due next week." He answered and walked over to his desk. "I do admire your enthusiasm, can I read it..?" He asked, and smiled.

Washington chuckled, "Due today? No no! It's due next week." He answered and walked over to his desk. "I do admire your enthusiasm, can I read it..?" He asked, and smiled.

Hamilton smiled awkwardly. "Oh... I thought it was due today." Alexander bit his lip. Then Washington asked to read it. "Oh. Okay..." Hamilton sounded a little bit hesitant. The essay was extremely personal to him, though it was written very formally.

@Camilton

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamilton smiled awkwardly. "Oh... I thought it was due today." Alexander bit his lip. Then Washington asked to read it. "Oh. Okay..." Hamilton sounded a little bit hesitant. The essay was extremely personal to him, though it was written very formally.

@Camilton

Eliza texted Alexander from her bed to let him know she wouldn't be in school.

Hey, I'm sick so I'm staying home. Love you! <3

Eliza texted Alexander from her bed to let him know she wouldn't be in school.

Hey, I'm sick so I'm staying home. Love you! <3

Alexander read the text and paled. He put his phone away and packed up his backpack. "I have to go." Alexander said quickly to Washington, before running out of class. He didn't know where Eliza lived, but a quick google search of the school directory provided that information. He knocked on Eliza's front door, terrified. Where he came from, being sick almost surely lead to death, and he was terrified that he was going to lose Eliza.

Alexander read the text and paled. He put his phone away and packed up his backpack. "I have to go." Alexander said quickly to Washington, before running out of class. He didn't know where Eliza lived, but a quick google search of the school directory provided that information. He knocked on Eliza's front door, terrified. Where he came from, being sick almost surely lead to death, and he was terrified that he was going to lose Eliza.

Eliza heard the knock and her father was at work so she got up and opened the door. "Alexander? What are you doing here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back