• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Hamilton smiled awkwardly. "Oh... I thought it was due today." Alexander bit his lip. Then Washington asked to read it. "Oh. Okay..." Hamilton sounded a little bit hesitant. The essay was extremely personal to him, though it was written very formally.

@Camilton

Aaron Burr ran faster than he ever had. He stayed up and worked on his essay all night. He got so little sleep that he slept in. He finally reached his first class a little later. Or, he assumed it was his first class. He couldn't concentrate on anything.  He involuntarily bolted in. "Sorry I'm late, Mr. Washington, sir." He sat down. 

@Camilton

Washington was about to grab the paper to read it. When Burr ran into the room, "You're fine Mr. Burr. I assume you worked on the essay as well?" He joked and patted him on the shoulder. 

Alexander read the text and paled. He put his phone away and packed up his backpack. "I have to go." Alexander said quickly to Washington, before running out of class. He didn't know where Eliza lived, but a quick google search of the school directory provided that information. He knocked on Eliza's front door, terrified. Where he came from, being sick almost surely lead to death, and he was terrified that he was going to lose Eliza.

"Mr. Hamilton!!" He raised his voice as he saw Hamilton run out of the class, he looked over to Burr and sighed, "Do you know why he just ran out..?" 

I GOT THIS))

James walked out of his house all confused, and just started walking around town with a backpack on his back, looking for something but nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back