• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Alexander why the hell do you have a knife?" she whispered so no one would hear.

"Shhh," Alexander mumbled, "I'll tell you later." He blushed heavily. Back in Nevis and Charleston he needed it to defend himself as there were crazy people and violent people everywhere. He wasn't out of the habit of carrying it with him yet.

"Shhh," Alexander mumbled, "I'll tell you later." He blushed heavily. Back in Nevis and Charleston he needed it to defend himself as there were crazy people and violent people everywhere. He wasn't out of the habit of carrying it with him yet.

She frowned and picked up her backpack as the bell rang. "Come on, let's go to the park."

Brushing her hair and pulling it in a high ponytail away from her face, Peggy finally went to school. She'd been sick for a whole and it was showing a lot, even now as she was healthy you could see her nose was red from blowing it a bazillion times. The Schuyler sister made her way to the commons area and sat down with her books in hand, afraid to speak as if her voice was still hoarse.

( Sorry if this is awkward and weird but hi it's Peggy here to intrude on your day )

Angelica left class as the bell ring to see her baby sister in the common's area. "Hey, Peggs." Angelica said happily.

Angelica left class as the bell ring to see her baby sister in the common's area. "Hey, Peggs." Angelica said happily.

"Angelica!" Peggy chimed, after switching between hiding in her room and hiding in the bathroom for a few days, it was nice to see one of her sisters. "What'd I miss?"

"Angelica!" Peggy chimed, after switching between hiding in her room and hiding in the bathroom for a few days, it was nice to see one of her sisters. "What'd I miss?"

"Only the first day of school." Angelica grinned. "Oh, and Eliza found a boyfriend."

"Ooooh, does Angelica have a crush?" Peggy teased, nudging her sister lightly. "I hope he's nice, at least to Eliza."

Angelica blushed deeply. "No, I don't. I'm with J. Church, remember?" Angelica smiled and sat down next to Peggy. "If he so much as says one mean word to her I'll slit his throat. He'd better be good to her."

Angelica blushed deeply. "No, I don't. I'm with J. Church, remember?" Angelica smiled and sat down next to Peggy. "If he so much as says one mean word to her I'll slit his throat. He'd better be good to her."

"Oh yeah, better not let him find out you think this other boy is cute." Peggy laughed. "I'll support you one-hundred percent. Maybe I'll even be your lawyer in your murder trial." She joked.

"Oh yeah, better not let him find out you think this other boy is cute." Peggy laughed. "I'll support you one-hundred percent. Maybe I'll even be your lawyer in your murder trial." She joked.

Angelica hugged her gently. "Let's get going."

"Home, Pegs, school just ended. Not to mention you still seem pretty sick."

"I'm fine, I just took some medicine before I got here." She paused. "Which, I don't understand why I bothered coming. Dad just dropped me here." Another pause. "Anyways, do you think we could get ice cream on the way home, my throat hurts.."

"I'm fine, I just took some medicine before I got here." She paused. "Which, I don't understand why I bothered coming. Dad just dropped me here." Another pause. "Anyways, do you think we could get ice cream on the way home, my throat hurts.."

"yeah, ice cream sounds nice," Angelica stood up and offered a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back