• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
"Oh boy, I'm such a nervous wreck most of the time and probably the least intimidating guy ever, but he was afraid for some reason. Maybe I'm a more prominent presence than I thought!"
He was so not a nervous wreck! :o

Least intimidating my ass xD

Kayzo said:
I'm pretty sure it wasn't an actual post. The last thing I posted was Amber saying that she would protect Sierra from Sariko. And that was last night. I've been waiting for you.
.____. How the hell did I imagine an entire post.

It was literally something about Amber wanting a kid but if Sierra was too lazy to plan a candle lit dinner then a kid wouldn't work out.

I'm too committed to this RP D:

Mitchs98 said:
It was literally something about Amber wanting a kid but if Sierra was too lazy to plan a candle lit dinner then a kid wouldn't work out.

You should make something happen

Mitchs98 said:

OH! That post is still there.

Mitchs98 said:
Where? I can't find it. O.o
Kayzo said:
Amber giggled softly as Sariko tumbled down with her tail. She cuddled it tightly like a big teddy bear and it filled the fox hybrid's stomach with joy. Kids were too much for the brown haired girl, and she wished to have one some day. Though a kid would probably be too much work for her wife. If she couldn't plan a date she couldn't raise a child. But until the day where they were both ready Sariko had to be like their child. When the younger girl broke her face away and claimed that Fluff Fluff stopped the leaking Amber gave her a reassuring smile. "See? I told you that Fluff Fluff would stop it. If you ever find yourself leaking just come find me and my tail." She said, patting her head softly and watching as Sariko bopped her wife's head, threatening the girl before running off. Despite the threat Amber found it hilarious, her own lips gently pressing against the spot that was hit. "Are you ok sweetheart? That looked like it hurt." She asked, half serious and half jokingly. Her own head resting on her shoulder while her hands lay above her chest. "I'll protect you from the dangerous kid."

._______. My brain literally skipped over that part of the post. I've been sitting here trying to find it all day. LOL

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Don't make my octopus fear death
He specifically said he was afraid of sharks earlier he's already thinking about it xD

That and Archie would defend himself if needed > :o

Kazehana said:
He specifically said he was afraid of sharks earlier he's already thinking about it xD
That and Archie would defend himself if needed > :o
He won't have to :^)

@Kayzo I JUST WON 6B IN ONE MATCH :0. I almost won 27 but they did mini battle instead of landing on my city with 21b toll

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo I JUST WON 6B IN ONE MATCH :0. I almost won 27 but they did mini battle instead of landing on my city with 21b toll
I'll get on. Let's play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back