• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot tbh. Then had a hull get stabbed into my gums, I was in horrible pain for real ;-;. Ready nao
I'm in a game. Let me finish it. And you good?

Kazehana said:
Against a giant (?) octopus man? He's gonna feel the need xD
Normal size person waist up, big octo waist down.

And poor Cyrus, he doesn't need to be calamari

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Normal size person waist up, big octo waist down.
And poor Cyrus, he doesn't need to be calamari
So like, how tall would he be?

Also, do I need to work my way around more interaction? I can but I usually plan on him being awkwardly by himself and such

Kazehana said:
So like, how tall would he be?
Also, do I need to work my way around more interaction? I can but I usually plan on him being awkwardly by himself and such
So like full length would probably be around 8-9 ft. If trying to walk on land, he'd be around 6 ft. So he doesn't really appear as his full height unless you're submerged.

And I'm not exactly sure. Two dudes who hate talking. How do they interact...

Schadenfreudmeh said:
So like full length would probably be around 8-9 ft. If trying to walk on land, he'd be around 6 ft. So he doesn't really appear as his full height unless you're submerged.
And I'm not exactly sure. Two dudes who hate talking. How do they interact...
Oh my lol well I imagined Archie to be like 5'5" or so; this will be fun to RP xD

I can always bullcrap my way to an interaction. I do it all the damn time lol

Kazehana said:
Oh my lol well I imagined Archie to be like 5'5" or so; this will be fun to RP xD
I can always bullcrap my way to an interaction. I do it all the damn time lol
Lmao go for it, I'll try to work Cyrus in there as well

Schadenfreudmeh said:
"No, no, I won't." Cyrus swam next to Archie, arms folded as he followed him. "My apoligies, however, if I do make you uncomfortable. I scare myself sometimes." He gave a short laugh at his own joke, averting his gaze from the scientist. One of his limbs stayed just in front of Archie, subtly sweeping the sea floor ahead of him. Just in case. "So uh... I still really want to know about France, if that's fine with you." He bit his lower lip nervously, not sure what kind of answer to expect.
@Kazehana (probably gonna crash for the night)
Lol good same. I'll reply in the morning

Mitchs98 said:
@TheHappyPikachu That's the most depressing thing I've ever read ._.
*Casually ignores the fact that Quinn's hand is bleeding with a small child attached to it* :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back