• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
inhales
(ง'̀-'́)ง
You inhale the breath of determination. Though it is the determination of me! For you to perish at the hands of the arms of justice!

Kazehana said:
You inhale the breath of determination. Though it is the determination of me! For you to perish at the hands of the arms of justice!
I'm vaguely picking up what you're putting down

But either way

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I'm vaguely picking up what you're putting down
But either way

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Only the brutish of all barbarians feel the need to do fisticuffs with actual fists. I scoff at your fists and throw the mustard of doom onto the ground. It is only a matter of time.

Kazehana said:
Only the brutish of all barbarians feel the need to do fisticuffs with actual fists. I scoff at your fists and throw the mustard of doom onto the ground. It is only a matter of time.
Yet these are not any ordinary fisticuffs. THEY ARE

THE FISTS

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Schadenfreudmeh said:
"Au revoir." Cyrus called out, giving out a sharp breath that could be perceived as a derisive laugh once Archie was out of earshot. The hybrid knew that he himself was fearful, a very fearful man that scuttles away from schools of fish. But that guy was scared of something he couldn't quite escape. He smiled to himself, feeling confident relatively confident for once in his life.
@Kazehana
Such spoop

@Kayzo Uh. Did you delete the last post with Amber where she heard Sariko talking about Blake being preggo? Or did I imagine a post ever being there O.o

Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo Uh. Did you delete the last post with Amber where she heard Sariko talking about Blake being preggo? Or did I imagine a post ever being there O.o
You imagined it

Kayzo said:
I'm being serious too.
:/ . I somehow doubt this. But if you did I'm scared, lol. It was an actual legitamate post e.e.

That said. I can use the pro room nao

Mitchs98 said:
:/ . I somehow doubt this. But if you did I'm scared, lol. It was an actual legitamate post e.e.
That said. I can use the pro room nao
I'm pretty sure it wasn't an actual post. The last thing I posted was Amber saying that she would protect Sierra from Sariko. And that was last night. I've been waiting for you.

Kazehana said:
Uhhhhhhhhh well for starters, he doesn't have to be happy that he scares people
"Oh boy, I'm such a nervous wreck most of the time and probably the least intimidating guy ever, but he was afraid for some reason. Maybe I'm a more prominent presence than I thought!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back