• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yikes, sounds rough.
Life sucks for me lol

I was hoping to never take another english class ever again but nooooooooo my college has to be rude like that and make me take more d:

Kayzo said:
Of course I do
:D

Tbh I'm watching Cuberchase because I'm actually 7 and it makes me feel smart to solve their really dumb problems. Go me! Who needs to think critically anyway?

Sorry for being very on and off with my posts, I'll try to be more consistent but this week has just been me going out to eat an early birthday dinner/lunch/breakfast so I've been busy cx

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Sorry for being very on and off with my posts, I'll try to be more consistent but this week has just been me going out to eat an early birthday dinner/lunch/breakfast so I've been busy cx

[/QUOTE]
Happy early birthday :3

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]My birthday was yesterday but thank you very much

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well. Happy late birthday d:

I'm gonna post soon, but am getting sgt's permission wether or not I can reveal somethin' properly~….. xD :3 :D X3 xD

Also, anyone interested in joining a new rp about aliens time travellers and ESPers?~….. :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
You have just struck me with a metaphorical steel bar over my metaphorical head
Everything you're saying is flying right over my head. And not by a little bit, by a lot.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Everything you're saying is flying right over my head. And not by a little bit, by a lot.
You fuel an angry sun that produces angry sunbeams of rage, smiting all of the birds while you eat your cold turkey sandwich on the beach of doom

Kazehana said:
You fuel an angry sun that produces angry sunbeams of rage, smiting all of the birds while you eat your cold turkey sandwich on the beach of doom
I. That's some lovely imagery but. I'm just goNNA ASSUME YOU MEAN (ง'̀-'́)ง

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I. That's some lovely imagery but. I'm just goNNA ASSUME YOU MEAN (ง'̀-'́)ง
No, I am simply saying that you are concocting the sandwich of your doom, beginning with the turkey of despair and the mayonnaise of regret. However, you forgot one important ingredient: the mustard of doom. I can surely give you some to complete the sandwich of your life.

Kazehana said:
No, I am simply saying that you are concocting the sandwich of your doom, beginning with the turkey of despair and the mayonnaise of regret. However, you forgot one important ingredient: the mustard of doom. I can surely give you some to complete the sandwich of your life.
inhales

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Users who are viewing this thread

Back