• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

TheHappyPikachu said:
Yup, And she totally blamed it on Sierra somehow xD Maybe Amber even managed to convince Sariko that it was Sierra? xD Lol~ they probably thought she'd forget about it though~…. :3
xD W-Wait- We're waiting for Kayzo on this?~…. QwQ Welp, this isn;t going to get a response for a while~…. #Thestrugglesofbeingafastreplierandbeingfriendswithaslowreplier
Well it is her character to. But. They have been married for a bit so I'm leaning towards yes tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Well it is her character to. But. They have been married for a bit so I'm leaning towards yes tbh.
xD Lol~….

I'm sorry! My parents got back from Spain so I'm talking with them. Also I can go with the first option, though the combing her tail thing is cute

Kayzo said:
I'm sorry! My parents got back from Spain so I'm talking with them. Also I can go with the first option, though the combing her tail thing is cute
xD Sorry! I didn't mean to pressure you or anything, as I said, we all have our own response rate and mine tends to be rather- fast. :3 :D X3 xD

Kayzo said:
I'm gonna post right now~
Yay!~ I can do it, 10 more minutes…. I can do it!~ >W< #schoolnightstruggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Sierra is the one who seems like they're the "on top" person of the two, so maybe that's who Sariko saw, and didn't know that Amber was there.

Kayzo said:
Sierra is the one who seems like they're the "on top" person of the two, so maybe that's who Sariko saw, and didn't know that Amber was there.
xD good point~…. Should I wait for Mitch to reply or not? If I do it'll have to wait till the morning~…. "^w^

Kayzo said:
Seems legit, tbh. Probably thought she was having solo fun time d:

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD good point~…. Should I wait for Mitch to reply or not? If I do it'll have to wait till the morning~…. "^w^
Kayzo said:
up to you
You can post if you wanna Pika.

Mitchs98 said:
I guess I'll wait until morning unless a post magically appears in the next two minuets~…. :3

TheHappyPikachu said:
I guess I'll wait until morning unless a post magically appears in the next two minuets~…. :3
You were waiting on me? You should of said you decided on that. Lol. I'll post, but, you should sleep d:

Kazehana said:
@TheHappyPikachu
I just beat up a pikachu in super smash brothers. Just thought you should know
QwQ

Mitchs98 said:
You were waiting on me? You should of said you decided on that. Lol. I'll post, but, you should sleep d:
Ik!~ xD I was up too late last night so my time-clock has been all cuffufled.

Mitchs98 said:
Wait better explanation. Sierra could've been sitting up against the back of the bed while Amber was under the covers and up in her business, but because she was under the covers Sariko didn't see.

Kayzo said:
Wait better explanation. Sierra could've been sitting up against the back of the bed while Amber was under the covers and up in her business, but because she was under the covers Sariko didn't see.
Yesss. That works perfectly 0:. Should I edit my post then d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back