• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

@Kayzo I'm waiting on you now!~ :3 X3 :D xD

I'm so tempted to try and get Sariko to be ultra clingy to Amber in an attempt to get Sierra jealous somehow~ xD She's also still obsessed with tails so- yeah. :3

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm so tempted to try and get Sariko to be ultra clingy to Amber in an attempt to get Sierra jealous somehow~ xD She's also still obsessed with tails so- yeah. :3
Do it!

Kayzo said:
Are you replying or are you teasing me again with you replies to my OOC messages~…. :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Are you replying or are you teasing me again with you replies to my OOC messages~…. :3 :D X3 xD
I'm replying. But you should totally do that.

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]It's a Tasmanian tiger

[/QUOTE]
Sure.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Do et

- Kayzo casual Tail-boasting - xD

I'll reply after my shower!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

I got into the shower and there was a moth in there with me. I got super spooked at first but then he flew up to the ceiling and we chilled.

Kayzo said:
I got into the shower and there was a moth in there with me. I got super spooked at first but then he flew up to the ceiling and we chilled.
I'd of killed the hell out of it tbh

You people teasing me with your rating~ >W< xD WHEN REALLY YOU'RE HERE TALKIN' BOUT MOTHS. X3 (Jk, I want another reply before I sleep but, pffft~…. Enjoy your moth-Talk!?!?!~ xD :3 :D X3 xD ) @Kayzo @Mitchs98

Kayzo said:
If I was a guy I would've peed on it
Gg no re

TheHappyPikachu said:
You people teasing me with your rating~ >W< xD WHEN REALLY YOU'RE HERE TALKIN' BOUT MOTHS. X3 (Jk, I want another reply before I sleep but, pffft~…. Enjoy your moth-Talk!?!?!~ xD :3 :D X3 xD ) @Kayzo @Mitchs98
Enjoy? 0:

xD I don't know what Sariko has against Sierra but whatever it is it seems to be pretty dang serious~ xD Also what the heck did she see…. 0-0 (>u>) X3 :3 :D xD

@Kayzo @Mitchs98

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD I don't know what Sariko has against Sierra but whatever it is it seems to be pretty dang serious~ xD Also what the heck did she see…. 0-0 (>u>) X3 :3 :D xD
@Kayzo @Mitchs98
That's a good question. We need to decide dis :3

Mitchs98 said:
That's a good question. We need to decide dis :3
xD Yup. I'm gonna try and stay awake for a little bit longer!~ :3 well that depends, have those two done the deed and maybe the cliche` of a kid walking in happened? xD Or maybe it was actually something minor like combing her tail xD Lol~ :3 :D

Also can I note how in the role-play almost everyone seems to have a distaste towards moths and Sariko's a butterfly hybrid~…. yeah. xD :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Also can I note how in the role-play almost everyone seems to have a distaste towards moths and Sariko's a butterfly hybrid~…. yeah. xD :3 :D X3 xD
I don't understand where that came from I mean

They exist. This is discrimination against moths!

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD Yup. I'm gonna try and stay awake for a little bit longer!~ :3 well that depends, have those two done the deed and maybe the cliche` of a kid walking in happened? xD Or maybe it was actually something minor like combing her tail xD Lol~ :3 :D
The first thing would be funny as hell tbh 0:.

Sariko runs in: Amber! *stares* *stares more* *STARING INTENSIFIES*

what do you think @Kayzo

TheHappyPikachu said:
Butterflies are way different than moths.

Mitchs98 said:
The first thing would be funny as hell tbh 0:.
Sariko runs in: Amber! *stares* *stares more* *STARING INTENSIFIES*

what do you think @Kayzo

Butterflies are way different than moths.
Yup, And she totally blamed it on Sierra somehow xD Maybe Amber even managed to convince Sariko that it was Sierra? xD Lol~ they probably thought she'd forget about it though~…. :3

xD W-Wait- We're waiting for Kayzo on this?~…. QwQ Welp, this isn;t going to get a response for a while~…. #Thestrugglesofbeingafastreplierandbeingfriendswithaslowreplier

TheHappyPikachu said:
Yup, And she totally blamed it on Sierra somehow xD Maybe Amber even managed to convince Sariko that it was Sierra? xD Lol~ they probably thought she'd forget about it though~…. :3
xD W-Wait- We're waiting for Kayzo on this?~…. QwQ Welp, this isn;t going to get a response for a while~…. #Thestrugglesofbeingafastreplierandbeingfriendswithaslowreplier
Don't you have school..? Why are you still up? xD

Kazehana said:
Don't you have school..? Why are you still up? xD
I do…. It's 1:12AM…. Halp. X3 :3 :D xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back