• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Good so she's not to OP me she might be really powerful but she's not going to go around using that power I Kinda made her personality the thing that balanced out her scary ass power

Alphaius said:
Good so she's not to OP me she might be really powerful but she's not going to go around using that power I Kinda made her personality the thing that balanced out her scary ass power
My only request is you fix up the grammatical and spelling errors(of which is a lot tbh)

Mitchs98 said:
My only request is you fix up the grammatical and spelling errors(of which is a lot tbh)
Working on it now, that being said i am dyslexic so I might miss a few

Alphaius said:
Working on it now, that being said i am dyslexic so I might miss a few
It's fine ^-^. I'm fine with a few errors(I do it myself tbh).

And now that I think about it 970mph is a bit much. Tone it down a bit? Like, 60? Idk. 970mph would kill someone in one hit.

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine ^-^. I'm fine with a few errors(I do it myself tbh).
And now that I think about it 970mph is a bit much. Tone it down a bit? Like, 60? Idk. 970mph would kill someone in one hit.
It's already toned down the mantis shrimp throws a punch like a twenty two caliber pistol...and it's only four inches long, a 60mph punch is less than a human.

With the mathematical formula for expansion it should be clocked in at about 2270mph but I dialed it down considerably,to the original shrimps punch.

Alphaius said:
It's already toned down the mantis shrimp throws a punch like a twenty two caliber pistol...and it's only four inches long, a 60mph punch is less than a human.
With the mathematical formula for expansion it should be clocked in at about 2270mph but I dialed it down considerably,to the original shrimps punch.
Make it higher than a humans, I'm fine with that. But calculated formula or not I don't really want the equivilant of one punch man. At all .-.

Mitchs98 said:
Make it higher than a humans, I'm fine with that. But calculated formula or not I don't really want the equivilant of one punch man. At all .-.
While understandable if I drop the punch below the speed of sound it negates the purpose...the whole point is that they punch well above the speed of sound.

And while I respect your reasoning behind it her punch would be equally deadly to any venomous creatures strike.

So I may make another charecter...

But dialing amalia any further back leaves her as...well not a mantis shrimp and it would be better if I just deleted her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphaius said:
While understandable if I drop the punch below the speed of sound it negates the purpose...the whole point is that they punch well above the speed of sound.
And while I respect your reasoning behind it her punch would be equally deadly to any venomous creatures strike.

So I may make another charecter...

But dialing amalia any further back leaves her as...well not a mantis shrimp and it would be better if I just deleted her.
There aren't any killer poisonous characters though? The poison dart frogs aren't deadly enough to kill and have easily accessible anti-venom on hand, same for any of the snakes. There is no anti-venom for a punch. I'm sorry if you were looking to make an OP character and justify it by being shy, but, that's not acceptable. If you don't feel like dialing it down from insta-kill levels then you're welcome to make another character.

Mitchs98 said:
There aren't any killer poisonous characters though? The poison dart frogs aren't deadly enough to kill and have easily accessible anti-venom on hand, same for any of the snakes. There is no anti-venom for a punch. I'm sorry if you were looking to make an OP character and justify it by being shy, but, that's not acceptable. If you don't feel like dialing it down from insta-kill levels then you're welcome to make another character.
I wasn't trying to make an OP charecter I was trying to make my favorite animal.

If I just wanted to be OP then I wouldn't have shown up with two separate animal ideas. My apologies if it was too much but no worries she won't be a factor.

Alphaius said:
I wasn't trying to make an OP charecter I was trying to make my favorite animal.
If I just wanted to be OP then I wouldn't have shown up with two separate animal ideas. My apologies if it was too much but no worries she won't be a factor.
You're more than welcome to have her, as long as she isn't capable of killing someone in one punch.

Mitchs98 said:
You're more than welcome to have her, as long as she isn't capable of killing someone in one punch.
as I said a subsonic punch defeats the purpose. Not the purpose of the charecter, the purpose of her animal. The purpose of the charecter was to have an effective visual range... I'll figure something else out but I'm sorry I'm not taking away the coolest power that the animal possesses.

That'd be like having a Charizard with no wings.

Alphaius said:
as I said a subsonic punch defeats the purpose. Not the purpose of the charecter, the purpose of her animal. The purpose of the charecter was to have an effective visual range... I'll figure something else out but I'm sorry I'm not taking away the coolest power that the animal possesses.
That'd be like having a Charizard with no wings.
Alright then. Sorry. It's not just you, I'd disallow anyone from a one hit charactee.

I have four other animals id like to rp as

Electric eel (would have electrical generation,and underwater survivability)

Bombadeir Beetle (would be able to spray boiling chemicals, moderately enhanced durability)

Periguine falcon (flight with diving speeds of up to 120mph, and keen eyesight)

Cockroach (yeah just really hard to kill...seriously)

Alphaius said:
I have four other animals id like to rp as
Electric eel (would have electrical generation,and underwater survivability)

Bombadeir Beetle (would be able to spray boiling chemicals, moderately enhanced durability)

Periguine falcon (flight with diving speeds of up to 120mph, and keen eyesight)

Cockroach (yeah just really hard to kill...seriously)
Falcon or Eel is fine, not exactly doing bugs. Shrimp was an exception since technically it's not a bug.

Kazehana said:
I has questions:
So, if her mom helped save the hybrids, wouldn't she have to be one of the scientists played by a person? There were only 4 (or according to the CS tab just 3?)involved in the whole shebang from what was written in the lore

Why does she have to sneak around and gather information? What information is there to collect?

And how is an 18 year old qualified to be a nurse or an observer? Especially if she's lived on the island the entire time.

Btw @Mitchs98 does anyone else live on this island or..?
For question 1. Her mum is now dead

2. She observes hybrids behaviour and doesn't usually like to be seen because she is shy and doesn't talk to many of the hybrids. She only talks to some scientists and some hybrids.

3. Because she was taught from a young age everything she knows.

SKUsagi said:
The night breeze felt nice on Remi's wings. The only word to describe how he was feeling was freedom. The freedom to live his life, the freedom to do whatever he wanted, the freedom to hunt in his domain... Wait, that last one doesn't seem right...
Remi heard something... Rip... Any other night he would have just gone on his way. Why should he care about other peoples problems? But this sounded like a hatching... One so young that they could not fend for themselves.

Remi flew down to the window to find a small girl crying, for the first time in his life, Remi felt... Pity... Pity for the poor hatchling. Although she wasnt his species, a paternal instint rose as he coo'd softly to her.

"What is wrong hatching?" he asked softly as he gracefully landed on the windowsill.

@TheHappyPikachu (Mind if I drop by? ^_^ )
xD I don't mind but it's currently like, 5AM in the role-play~ xD :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
(Its 5 am here too xD Sleep is for the weak)

SKUsagi said:
(Its 5 am here too xD Sleep is for the weak)
xD I meant in the actual role-play, IRL it's 4:50PM for me. :3 X3 :D xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD I meant in the actual role-play, IRL it's 4:50PM for me. :3 X3 :D xD
5AM FOR ME!! USA east coast represent!

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]For question 1. Her mum is now dead
2. She observes hybrids behaviour and doesn't usually like to be seen because she is shy and doesn't talk to many of the hybrids. She only talks to some scientists and some hybrids.

3. Because she was taught from a young age everything she knows.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome thanks! These are thing you might want to include in your CS tbh

TheHappyPikachu said:
It's roughly 8 am in the roleplay

Kazehana said:
Awesome thanks! These are thing you might want to include in your CS tbh
It's roughly 8 am in the roleplay
xD X3 :3 :D :P xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back