• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

The rare and illusive Kayzo had appeared briefly on the site, not yet responding to the role-play, will we get a chance to observe this mystical and enchanting beast? who knows~ xD @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna try and make Sariko's character a little happier this time round~ xD She also will remember some things but much~ Also I hope her and Quinn can have a better relationship this time!?~ xD Wow, last time got- 'dramatic'~ 0-0 :3 :D X3 xD @Defective Kitten

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm gonna try and make Sariko's character a little happier this time round~ xD She also will remember some things but much~ Also I hope her and Quinn can have a better relationship this time!?~ xD Wow, last time got- 'dramatic'~ 0-0 :3 :D X3 xD @Defective Kitten
I hope so too, I was wondering if they could have their motherly relationship like last time?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I hope so too, I was wondering if they could have their motherly relationship like last time?

[/QUOTE]
Of course!~ I would love that, especially since Sariko can remember 'some things' this time round she could probably know who Quinn is~ xD

Also I had a dream last night and n joke Sariko was in it at one point and I was cosplaying as her~ or at least trying too…. It's a long story. 0-0 xD :3 :D X3 xD

[QUOTE="Phoenix Dixon]Ok I'll do that later (it is 11:28 pm here)

[/QUOTE]
X3 It's only 11:31Pm!~ >W< Come'on~ it's saturday night!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

@Kayzo P-Please…. Post~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Kayzo P-Please…. Post~ :3 :D X3 xD
I think she was waiting on me, tbh. I'll get to that.

Also @TheBOOKWORMgal just making sure you know this exsists.

@Kayzo It's always so hard to tell if you're writing up a post or not~…. X3 :3 :D xD

*suddenly blown over by wave of WOAH*

Whuuuuuuuuuuuut

I am confused was this not dead?? Not that that's a good thing!

Uh...

Dangit me and my awkward self

@Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back