• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Kazehana said:
Must... Find... Motivation
xD Try and come over to our group or something~…. I'm gonna try and get this group to go to the cake shop near the beach. :3

Mitchs98 said:
Waiting on @Kayzo tbh
xD Okay!~ (I kinda thought she was waiting on you~…. "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD )

Kayzo said:
Amber let out a sigh of relief when Sariko chose her slice of cake. It was small and inexpensive, which was perfect in her case. "That's what you want Sariko? Then I'll buy it for you." She said softly, turning to her wife and Remi. Other hybrids were giving the bird man weird looks as if he was some sort of outsider, yet Sierra was there to defend him. Seeing the girl doing such a great thing made her fall in love even more. "You're such a wonderful person Sierra." She purred happily, planting another kiss on her cheek. "But what do you two plan on getting? Just tell me and I'll buy it, my treat. She told the two, putting Sariko down and smiling. She planned on getting a cinnamon roll or two. Before she could make the purchase the younger girl brought over Ciri and Blake, two of Amber's favorite people. Though no matter how great of people they were, she was t going to pay for them. "Hello Blake, Ciri. How're you two today?"
#StingyAmber~…. PAY FOR YOUR FRIENDS!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD

@Defective xD Wanna try and get Quinn to join the others at the cake-shop?~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
Oo I was actually gonna see if @Defective Kitten would be okay with dealing with Mr. Angsty Scientist xD
xD he should get cake. :3 (I'm kinda trying' to heard them all together temporarily to get out some good posts and not have people having to wait as much, speed up the plot progression a little and even just for fun!~ xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Defective xD Wanna try and get Quinn to join the others at the cake-shop?~…. :3 :D X3 xD
Kazehana said:
Oo I was actually gonna see if @Defective Kitten would be okay with dealing with Mr. Angsty Scientist xD
TheHappyPikachu said:
xD he should get cake. :3 (I'm kinda trying' to heard them all together temporarily to get out some good posts and not have people having to wait as much, speed up the plot progression a little and even just for fun!~ xD
Quinn go get cake then go to angry scientist man?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Quinn go get cake then go to angry scientist man?

[/QUOTE]
How long will cake last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back