• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Mitchs98 said:
I'll be posting for this now. Sorry for taking so long d:
Np!~ I'm sick with a cold so I've been asleep most of the day~…. xD

I Legit just gave a detailed reply to one of the weirdest role-plays I've ever participated that even has minor inflation themes….. the power of having a cold. xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
I Legit just gave a detailed reply to one of the weirdest role-plays I've ever participated that even has minor inflation themes….. the power of having a cold. xD
Nice. xD .

I am a magical unicorn and if I reply to this while I'm still like this I apologise to all that read it-…. it's probably gonna be pretty weird~….. xD (I also just took some medicine ((panadol)) to help so~………… yeah. :3)

TheHappyPikachu said:
I am a magical unicorn and if I reply to this while I'm still like this I apologise to all that read it-…. it's probably gonna be pretty weird~….. xD (I also just took some medicine ((panadol)) to help so~………… yeah. :3)
Whats a panadol. Aussie brand meds?

@Defective Kitten Oh, now you've done it!~ SAriko's gonna grab that Peacock tail~…. this is what you get for not giving me Quinn~…. THE FEATHERS WILL BE GRABBED!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD (Yeah~…. I'm still got a cold…. these OOC posts are gonna be weird for a while~…. "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD )

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Defective Kitten Oh, now you've done it!~ SAriko's gonna grab that Peacock tail~…. this is what you get for not giving me Quinn~…. THE FEATHERS WILL BE GRABBED!?!?!~ :3 :D X3 xD (Yeah~…. I'm still got a cold…. these OOC posts are gonna be weird for a while~…. "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD )
WHERES THE CAKE??

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]WHERES THE CAKE??

[/QUOTE]
At a shop called 'Cake parade' xD It's in the middle of town square near the beach~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Defective Kitten] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] Where is Sariko by chance?
Right outside the cake-shop in the group of Amber, Blake and Ciri :3

xD for some strange reason whenever I think of Quinn if she actually was a hybrid I think of a mouse now~….. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back