• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

(Well jesus dude, that's kinda over doing it don't you think? I posted that I took her in to Kirito's room before you did anything, and you just come out of nowhere and not only rescue her, but take her somewhere else and tie her up before I can even react? Sorry, but I gotta call some hardcore bs brother.)

(u cant just free her like dat. let her get captured once. we wont kill her....yet....)

Kirito would have her strapped to a metal chair. "Now... Why don't you start with telling me why you were work for the Evil Spirit? Or maybe why you cannot be happy in the Beacon?" His whole body would be a bloody mess. "I gave you a chance, even when you sided with the demon for crying out loud! So why repay me like this?"

(also get on Skype noob)

Linus stood by the door, arms crossed, still in his full armor looking similar to a massive metallic monolith, watching the conversation with a sort of detached interest.

Tekinai screamed in pain as he stomped on her back with his heavy boot, and was weak. Once she saw Romulus, she quickly kicked off the guard from her feet, trying to escape. But it was too late, and her hands were strapped down to a metal chair, along with her feet. Finally she found that it was useless to struggle since she could barely move. With all these questions, she bowed her head, keeping silent to avoid the questions. Whatever he said, she wouldn't answer. Not even with his interrogation. Silence. That's all that she payed him with for capturing her.

@bloodydaimyo @NightCasterZ

(Don't be that way, Night. Also, Romulus, you'll have to find a way to save her 'cause she's already captured. Also, I'm going to be placing a time limit on the shape shifting, she shouldn't keep that power for the whole roleplay)

Linus looked at Kirito and the silent fox girl.

"Do I need to make her talk, Kommandant?" He asked, stepping forward a step or two.

"That's how it's gonna be?" He placed another band on her legs, arms and neck. "These bands will cause pain to you anytime I feel your not answering me... Understand? They tighten, including the one of your neck, so you might feel numb if you're stupid enough..." He'd stand up, using his crutches stay standing. "Now! Will you co-operate?"

Tekinai stayed in her silence with her stubborn ways, and fear for the demon and king. The Beacon's people were nothing compared to the king's rage could be. She kept the act of silence, and was forced to look up due to the bands placed on her neck, legs, and arms. She would not be broken easily, but the only thing she said was a correction to what he said. "That is not his name. He is the Pure Spirit."

@NightCasterZ @bloodydaimyo

Linus growled impatiently.

"Zis is taking too long. Let me make the little traitor talk. She vill pay for vhat she did..." He said, his voice not much more than a low growl.

Church had heard about what had happened to Kirito and felt awful. She was walking to his hospital bedroom and saw the guards at the door and heard loud noises from inside. She walked closer only to be blocked by the guards. "Oi!" She shouted. (I. Missed. So. Much. Fak.)

"I have the right to pay respects to my commander don't i?!" She said, growing angry. When neither guard said anything, she walked into the room, to be met with a girl tied to a chair and her commander and Linus towering over her. For once she was at a loss of words. She stood there, taking in the scene.

Linus looked at the helpless girl who was tied up, getting down on one knee to be eye level with her. He grabbed her firmly around the throat and took off his helmet so she could see his face. He came within an inch of hers and spoke softly.

"Vill you tell us vhy you're here unt vhy you attacked Herr Kommandant with the beast? Or do I have to break you, frauleine?"

Tekinai looked at the one named Linus with a smug smile, and laughed a little. There was nothing he could do that would make her talk. She did cough a little from the straining bands on her limbs, wincing at the pain. Even in pain, she said nothing to the commander or general. When she saw the girl walk in with surprise on her face, she rolled her head away, bending her ears back in annoyance. Her hair was messy from the capture, and tail matted with dirt from the ground. The pure white clothing she wore wasn't the slightest bit pure anymore. It was covered with splotches of blood and dirt from the fight, and the alley. When the general pulled her face to look at him, she just spoke with a straight face. "Try all you want, but you'll have to kill me first. Oh wait, you can't do that." A smug smile smeared on her face as she chuckled, the bands squeezed her tightly, causing her to wince slightly.

@bloodydaimyo @Church Burning

Linus gave a predatory smile. He never stopped looking at the girl in the chair as he held a hand out towards Church.

"Love, could you please hand me one of your knives?" He asked her.

"Damn, I have to find where she is. Wait, the big fight.. broken bones.. The hostpital!" Romulus quickly sprinted into the hostpital with Tekinai's katana, pushing the guards out of the way and through the door "TEKINAI! I HAVE YOUR KATANA!" Then, he saw Kirito and Linus. "Oh, you again, anyways, I can easily cut those bands, so, we do this the easy way, or the motherf**king hard way." Romulus would hold up a Glock-18 with the crosshair pointed at Kirito's head.

@bloodydaimyo @FlameintheRoses

(Again, the fuck? WHERE DID THE GLOCK COME FROM?

Everyone's been using magic and swords.

Also, I thought I had her katana when I kidnapped her? does she have two of them?)

(Also gonna point out that its sights unless you have a scope on your glock X3

Tekinai gulped as he asked for a knife, and dug her hands into the seat as the bands grew tighter. Now she could barely breath, and took long, calm breaths to get as much oxygen as she needed, then slowly exhauled. She saw Romulus with a gun pointed towards Kirito, and slightly smiled, although still having a heard time finding breaths to take. Her hands clawed into the seat, and her toes curled in her boots.

(Oh my lord, can you guys just compromise maturely? Also, Linus did take her katana away when she had it with her. After the fight she went to get it. Guns in this world can be created, but mainly in the Darkness Hub. They are famous for metal. C'mon guys, just please no more acting childish. It's getting you nowhere.)

@bloodydaimyo @Romulus Deathbringer

(Yo, he's the one insulting me. I'm just fuckin confused :/ would it bother you too much if I left this for later? I'm like super tired. If you don't want to wait or whatever you can just like... fuckin shapeshift out or something iunno.

Linus cut the band around her neck off so she could breathe.

Fontaine would shift into an eagle, as he fly towards the hospital. (Kirito exact location is the hospital right?), when he reached it, he shift into one of the guards.

(You both are insulting each other. What have your mothers told you about being the better person in an argument? Honestly. -.-)

Tekinai inhaled the oxygen that she needed, but still didn't speak to Linus, even if he helped her. She didn't feel the need to speak to her enemies. The only thing she did was mockingly stick her tongue out at him, then turned her head away and shut her eyes.

(The stubbornness is strong with Teki!)

@bloodydaimyo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back