• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

(the results are in..........Linus you ARE the father.....OHHHHHHHH *the crowd goes wild*)

(Dammit people xD this is some weird fantasy rp about a bunch of different people who can't go 30 seconds without trying to kill eachother. Its not Maury xD )

"ah a broken leg is bad huh" Genesis smiled as he thought of something.

"why dont you go to the hospital in the hub" he replied with a mischievous smile.

he put out his hand for her to take .

@FlameintheRoses

(Yo before you start fuckin shit up for us I'm gonna be afk. Linus shall be nowhere.

Or novhere, I suppose, ja?

Tekinai smiled at Genesis, slightly happy of the idea of returning to her own city. "That sounds nice." She grabbed his hand, and slowly pulled herself up. 'Oh Genesis, how I've missed you...' Tekinai thought as she smiled at him. "I'm ready, let's go."

@Mr Swiftshots

A bright red flash shone around the two as they were transported to the center of the hub .

"ill carry you the rest of the way if you want" he replied smiling .

'how long has it been almost two years' he thought to himself.

@FlameintheRoses

The khajiit have moved out of the darkness, now standing at 6'2, wearing a leather armor (no helmet).

"Hussond was here...standing in the dark... alone... " He say, with his voice slightly different.

"People hate Hussond... they think ... Hussond is a thief." He say, as his tail stopped moving.

"And they think Hussond is an evil beast..." Hussond would say, as he rub the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back