• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

Church ran into the hospital, dripping with sweat and used her heat pits to find Linus, she ran over and hugged him. "You're alright! Drink this!" She ordered. Taking a vial of black liquid out of her pocket, she opened it up. "Drink it! It's an antidote to my venom.." She said, holding it up to Linus's lips.

"Fuggin Teki happened! She charmed me to bite Linus and he's hurt! She's gonna pay dearly" Church said eyes growing dark and looking at the cat, her fangs bared.

She nodded and tilted the vial to Linus's lips, making him drink the entire vial, before falling down from exhaustion.

Linus drank the liquid before slipping his horned helmet on. Almost immediately, he felt the burning stop and his joints loosen.

"Thank you, liebe" He said, holding Church close. "Zat liar vill bleed..."

Hussond would find the right potion, as he hand it to Linus.

"Give this potion to her, it will help with the exhaustion." He say, handing him the potion.

Church gave a weary smile and felt faint. She looked down and saw blood staining her shirt and it was growing. She must've cut herself somehow without knowing, running all the way to the hospital and from the forest.

(Holy shit something just occured to me... How the hell was Teki capable of even moving much, let alone chase Linus down, even if he was injured? She had several broken bones when wolf Linus threw her into a wall full force...)

Linus nodded to the cat and lifted the vial to Church's lips. Then he noticed she was bleeding and quickly lifted up her shirt enough to see a shallow gash on her side. He reached in his satchel and grabbed some bandages, gently wrapping them around her lower body a few times.

"Thanks" she said quietly, drinking the liquid and being bandaged.

(I'm gonna say it. The thing I talked to you about. I'm going to say it!)

Tekinai smiled and nodded to the coffee shop. Although before she did anything, she realized that her leg had not been felt for a while. This was the reason why she was limping. "Oh... Shit." She looked up at Genesis with worried eyes, then down at her leg. "Genesis... Do you perhaps know how to fix a broken leg...?" She lifted her voice at the end of her sentence, biting her lip as she sat down on the ground, resting her leg. "I can't go to the hospital, the Beacon has practically an army of higher up guards and officials." She spoke, then remembered his question about her ears being tucked in. "They know my ear color, Genesis. Wouldn't it be obvious if they saw my hair and ears? It's not as obvious for the tail, but those features are distinct." Which reminded her about her hair. She quickly braided it into a single braid, then left the hair hang behind her head.

@Mr Swiftshots

Linus was still at a loss for words. So he just hugged her tightly. Realizing that he is going to have to worry about her safety even more now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back