• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of the Forest!

(I didn't care about the effect, I was talking about the fact you completely avoided an adrenaline fueled, no doubt extremely angry, werewolf/secretly Arnold Schwarzenegger with a giant sword xD But whatever. The story is too brilliant to derail because of a tiny disagreement. You can have your two minutes.)

(FORWARD UNTO THE BREACH MADAME!)

Linus, in his partially paralyzed state, missed what would have been an effortless killshot.

He stumbled as he tried to dodge. A simple touch, and he was captivated by the fox tailed beauty before him.

Sighing, Church got up and dried her face. No time to cry, gotta give the antidote to Linus she said, running back to beacon. It should take about 5 minutes at the max, she thought.

Genesis appeared beside Tekinai and looked at the man who had just been poisoned then back to Tekinai smiling.

"ah Tekinai you crack me up, that was beautifully evil" he remarked smirking.

"Tekinai we should go somewhere where we can talk about your mission" Genesis replied with a stern tone.

@FlameintheRoses

(DAMMIT SWIFTSHOTS DON'T ENCOURAGE HER.)

(Especially not with that damn profile pic. It's too appropriate for the situation. xD )

Upon seeing that Linus was incapacitated, Maximimilian strikes Linus's face before returning to the sewers.

Linus grunts in pain, his body unable to move to block the shot, blood slowly flowing from a few gashes across his face.

(Good sir, that was cheap xD You shall hear from my lawyers.)

(You people are the bane of my existance xD

Edit: Four funnies and an emotional in one day? Damn I'm ballin today xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Tekinai jumped a little when she heard her old colleague's voice. She smiled at Genesis, happy to see him again. "And you've always managed to surprise me." When he spoke of the mission, she nodded. "I'm guessing the king told you when I left." As she watched the demon leave, she grabbed Genesis's hand and pulled him away from Linus. "We should go now... if the beast ever recovers then I don't want to be mixed up with him." She smiled at him as she dragged him along to a clothing shop a little ways down the road. She swiped a casual blue jacket with light blue skinny jeans, a large black graphic t-shirt, and a small bag to put her old clothes in, although kept the same boots. When she was done, she ran into the bathroom and changed her clothes, while hiding her ears under her large hoodie. She looked in the mirror at her new clothes. 'Not bad.' She smiled and went to meet with Genesis outside of the empty shop. "Where should we go?"

@Mr Swiftshots

Linus recovered eventually, and made his way to the hospital, finding the guard he left his armor with. He was still slightly stiff, and he could feel a burn in his veins, but now he was protected. His armor was blessed to fight the demon and thick enough to fight the temptress.

Kirito had blacked out in pain of his leg. He'd awaken to Linus, in his hospital room wearing his armour. "Linus... What happened?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"why don't we go somewhere we can eat im starving!" he replied he then turned to Tekinai and smiled.

"why are you covering your ears" he asked as he looked her up and down

"i mean its not like your the only one hear whose got .......that feature" he said calmly not wanting to anger her.

@FlameintheRoses

(Yo, seeing as for once I'm not very vital to the current story going on, Imma take my leave. Skyrim awaits, and a Nord's work is never done peeps. Ttyl!)

(Back, saying that Hus left the hospital)

Hussond would follow Tekinai in the distance, as he was hid in the dark, grining.

(*Le khajiit follows them in the darkness*)

(*Random guard appears* Is that fur, coming out of your ears?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back