• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Raven said:
"Very well." The accustomed blade fit perfectly within her palm, she ignored the fact her hand still continued to cascade in droplets and drip upon the floor continuously. She compressed the blade within the hold of her mouth, she seemed to be going for a straight-on attack, however midway of her retaliation, she glided herself forward upon her knees using the friction as a assistance. Once she reached her destination including speed as an advantage, she attempted to upper-cut his lower-jaw, and if she did accomplish this her elbow would slam back into the midsection of his abdomen, before he could get his revenge she'd elevate from the floor and swing her right foot using the ground to steady her left and possibly come in contact with the sinsistral side of his face to at least falter his defensive position or perhaps knock him to the floor by her blow.
@LilyannaGaming
He recieved and upper-cut and elbow,but managded to dodge the rest. Shanking his head he TOld her her he was done for today. Truth is he didnt want to fight anymore he was growing tired of the endless Sparing. He watched others instead.

Being elbowed in the knees caught Frost off guard, causing her to stumble and fall forward, however she was not going to let this brat win so easily. The blood on her blade boiled and bubbled until it bursted into purple flames that consumed the blade of the sword.

Regaining her composure Frost quickly rolled to the side, standing up swiftly before swinging her sword at Nate. She was not sure if using magic was against the rules or considered cheating, but then when you're out in the world on your own one does what they can to survive.

LilyannaGaming said:
The headmaster charged at her. Quinn dove down. Gaberiel came close with a wall collision. He spun around and didnt see quinn. Quinn flew behind him and did a dive kick sending crashing into the ground. She held her sword to his neck. "I Win." She hissed and her father got up and walked away. She got up and limped away reavaling a gash on her leg.
The boy smirked watching the fight walking the headmaster walk away in defeat was the best feeling which was replaced with worry when he seen Quinn's leg he jumped up and walk to her "Come on lets get you to the nurse or do you want me to lick the wound again?"He asked dully looking at her smelling the blood while picking her up bridal style walking out of the room into the hall looking at her feeling his cheeks start to burn scratching at them again "Why are my cheeks burning?"The vampire asked himself his paler body showing it perfectly while blood dripped from his arm and hand making him lick it away finally closing the wounds before turning the girl again with his head spinning a bit

Nate saw the girls sword light on fire,"Hey no fair" Nate said in his kid voice.Then he quickly turned his dagger to ice and blocked the attack,"Now this is fair" Nate said in a playful way.After that he got down and twisted his body in a way that he tripped Frost who was going to be on the floor where Nate could settle the match. @WerewolfPirate

Cicero said:
The boy smirked watching the fight walking the headmaster walk away in defeat was the best feeling which was replaced with worry when he seen Quinn's leg he jumped up and walk to her "Come on lets get you to the nurse or do you want me to lick the wound again?"He asked dully looking at her smelling the blood while picking her up bridal style walking out of the room into the hall looking at her feeling his cheeks start to burn scratching at them again "Why are my cheeks burning?"The vampire asked himself his paler body showing it perfectly while blood dripped from his arm and hand making him lick it away finally closing the wounds before turning the girl again with his head spinning a bit
Quinn looked him "Youre paler than usaul. I can make it my self." She said struggling to get out of his grasp. "Let me walk please." She demanded. "You are Blushing" She said blushing her self. She felt weak this way. "You have lost a lot of blood." She said COncered. She heard her father calling her name. She Shut off her mind. Please dont let him sense me. She pleaded.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn looked him "Youre paler than usaul. I can make it my self." She said struggling to get out of his grasp. "Let me walk please." She demanded. "You are Blushing" She said blushing her self. She felt weak this way. "You have lost a lot of blood." She said COncered. She heard her father calling her name. She Shut off her mind. Please dont let him sense me. She pleaded.
"No its fine I'll carry you or I could fix the wound right now."The vampire said to the girl "And about me being paler I have been using my blood magic more then usual...guess people made me pissed and I wanted to kill the other vampire girl so...yea."He told the girl snickering a bit letting her down giving her a confused look "Whats blushing?"Ra asked completely confused snarling a bit to himself while hearing headmaster call for the girl "Hey come on lets go to my dorm we can talk more there if you want."The boy offered

Frost was surprised by how quickly Nate reacted while fighting; it was somewhat impressive as well as skilled. Frost knew had a disadvantage in this fight and was clearly losing much to her dislike. The sword was not helping her and it frustrated her to no end. When she fell to the floor face first she let out a threatening snarl and tossed the sword away, the purple flames disappearing the moment her paw let go of the hilt.

With a grin she pressed her left paw on the floor, watching as a dark void of blackness seeped out from underneath her paw, creeping along the floor as it spread out through the room. Black magic was very useful and her favorite type of magic to use. Frost rolled onto her back and kicked out at Nate, grinning wickedly at him.

Nate flew across the room for a couple of seconds before he smashed into a cushioned wall tail first giving him a tail cramp,"Oww" Nate quietly said.He fell off the wall and landed on his feet,and bent down making a frozen path until it hit Frost encasing her in a cube of ice,"You know what's funny?" Nate said,"Your name is frost and I just froze you"

@WerewolfPirate

She gave a light scoff. "Haven't heard that one before."

The darkness seemed to slowly surround both her and Nate, bright orange flames grew and licked at the ice, slowly melting it while consuming the area around them. Deadly spikes suddenly shoot out from the darkness, able to pierce through flesh with ease. A technique she used several times against a few enemies in the past and as well as very useful if she was losing the fight.

A spikes almost flew everywhere and almost hit lots of people,but before anything happened Nate created an ice dome around them so no one other than them could get hurt,"woah.I give in.You win" Nate said knowing could've won,but would barely challenge the safety of anyone around him.

@WerewolfPirate

Once she was free of her icy prison Frost glared at Nate, upset that he just gave in so quickly. "Leverage will be your downfall if you allow it. You should reconsider having friends."

The darkness dispersed, growing smaller and smaller until it disappeared completely. The flames of the fire grew bigger until the ice dome melted away, the flames dying down until only puddles of water remained. She walked over to the empty desk, grabbing her satchel and calmly left the room, needing a break from the fight as well as a chance to regain the energy she spent using her magic.

Nate just sighed to himself,"I have no friends" He said.Nate wasn't one with friends.He was just there.No one even noticed him because he was small and he was smart.No one cared about people with those features.

"You give up to easily." She muttered towards him "Especially if you ever got bored during a real fight." She permitted her hand to grasp the hilt of the blade between her teeth and replace it upon the table "Next time remember that when you battle me again." Her eyes narrowed around the room already trying to discover Quinns whereabouts 'Why do I even care.' She reminded herself

"Friendship." Isn't an option In her book. She shoved her fingers into her black jeaned pockets and stalked out turning the hall way.

@LilyannaGaming

((Sorry fell asleep))

((I'm not going to be on a lot today, so try to avoid interaction :P ))

Matt walked to his first class.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Class dismissed." Lokale said. "Write an essay on your familys connection to Illision magic for homework." He said.
"Yes sir, I'll get that done." I tell him, before teleporting back to my dorm room.

'Now, where to next?' I think as mentally visualise my timetable.

(Free space; 9:54 to 10:30.)

'So i have free space. Good, that means i have time for a quick nap.' I think before laying down on my bed and promptly falling asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
"No its fine I'll carry you or I could fix the wound right now."The vampire said to the girl "And about me being paler I have been using my blood magic more then usual...guess people made me pissed and I wanted to kill the other vampire girl so...yea."He told the girl snickering a bit letting her down giving her a confused look "Whats blushing?"Ra asked completely confused snarling a bit to himself while hearing headmaster call for the girl "Hey come on lets go to my dorm we can talk more there if you want."The boy offered
Quinn nodded her eyes not leaving the direction of the voice. "Sure lets go." She said. Looking around She spotted Raven and HOped she didnt see her like this. "I really van handle walking." She said. She sighed. She looked at he boy and managed a weak smile.

Raven said:
"You give up to easily." She muttered towards him "Especially if you ever got bored during a real fight." She permitted her hand to grasp the hilt of the blade between her teeth and replace it upon the table "Next time remember that when you battle me again." Her eyes narrowed around the room already trying to discover Quinns whereabouts 'Why do I even care.' She reminded herself
"Friendship." Isn't an option In her book. She shoved her fingers into her black jeaned pockets and stalked out turning the hall way.

@LilyannaGaming

((Sorry fell asleep))
DARKBIJUU98 said:
"Yes sir, I'll get that done." I tell him, before teleporting back to my dorm room.
'Now, where to next?' I think as mentally visualise my timetable.

(Free space; 9:54 to 10:30.)

'So i have free space. Good, that means i have time for a quick nap.' I think before laying down on my bed and promptly falling asleep.
Foundry said:
((I'm not going to be on a lot today, so try to avoid interaction :P ))
Matt walked to his first class.
WoodenZebra said:
Nate just sighed to himself,"I have no friends" He said.Nate wasn't one with friends.He was just there.No one even noticed him because he was small and he was smart.No one cared about people with those features.
WerewolfPirate said:
Once she was free of her icy prison Frost glared at Nate, upset that he just gave in so quickly. "Leverage will be your downfall if you allow it. You should reconsider having friends."
The darkness dispersed, growing smaller and smaller until it disappeared completely. The flames of the fire grew bigger until the ice dome melted away, the flames dying down until only puddles of water remained. She walked over to the empty desk, grabbing her satchel and calmly left the room, needing a break from the fight as well as a chance to regain the energy she spent using her magic.
CLASS HAS ENDED. PLEASE MOVE TO YOUR NEXT SCHEDULED ACTIVITY!

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded her eyes not leaving the direction of the voice. "Sure lets go." She said. Looking around She spotted Raven and HOped she didnt see her like this. "I really van handle walking." She said. She sighed. She looked at he boy and managed a weak smile.
The boy looked at her "If you think you can walk out....to bad it will just make the wound bleed more."He said as he continued to walk ignoring everything smirking at the girl opening his door to his dorm closing it and laying her on the bed "Now do you want me to lick it up or patch it up?"Ra asked

Her eyebrow suddenly lifted at the eerie sensation, her head turned only to take notice of Quinn being carried in some males arms towards his dorm. 'What the fuck?' She questioned whether she was safe or not, but instead of making a "hero" attempt she shook off her emotions, her face coming back to its original impassive and careless look. Her hand traced her back pocket retrieving the next schedule which seemed to say "Free time" Just her luck she continued on her path and pushed open the dormitory of her and Quinns room and passed through.

@LilyannaGaming

Zared walked into the school, feeling nervous. He had been bullied on the way to school, which had made him miss the first class. He looked at the schedule that had been mailed to him. "Free time..." He thought to himself. He continued to walk through the school. @anyone

Cicero said:
The boy looked at her "If you think you can walk out....to bad it will just make the wound bleed more."He said as he continued to walk ignoring everything smirking at the girl opening his door to his dorm closing it and laying her on the bed "Now do you want me to lick it up or patch it up?"Ra asked
She stiffed. Sighing she wayed her thoughts. "either one is fine." She said even though he lost alot of blood. Dont understand how 'blood' works with vamps. She thought. She looked around and realized Logan wasnt their. She looked at Ra and her eyes changed Normal. There Cryatal eyes clolor gleaming.

Ldybug123 said:
Zared walked into the school, feeling nervous. He had been bullied on the way to school, which had made him miss the first class. He looked at the schedule that had been mailed to him. "Free time..." He thought to himself. He continued to walk through the school. @anyone
Logan walked out of the Weapons training arena. He saotted a new student and walked up to him. "Hello, Im logan." He said smiling. floating in the air with his wind tornado supporting him.

Ldybug123 said:
"O...oh...I'm Zared..." He said shyly to Logan, his wings pressed against his back. @LilyannaGaming
"Hello Zared, Do you need help finding anything.?" He asked watching the boy

LilyannaGaming said:
She stiffed. Sighing she wayed her thoughts. "either one is fine." She said even though he lost alot of blood. Dont understand how 'blood' works with vamps. She thought. She looked around and realized Logan wasnt their. She looked at Ra and her eyes changed Normal. There Cryatal eyes clolor gleaming.
LilyannaGaming said:
"Okay if you don't mind I'd like to like it."He said not waiting for an answer he lifted up her dress to see the wound and started licking the blood around it then the wound itself after finishing he lifted his head looking at the girl "You really enjoy changing your eye colors don't you?"Ra asked dully before snickering

She extended her leg using her boot to shut the door behind her, she approached the mattress, however things were swirling in her head mostly memories she wanted to forget and move on with. She clutched her head firmly trying to drive them away, she inhaled sharply and perched upon one of the mattresses, her fingers drawing circular motions over her temples before leaning her back against the wall behind her. Her hand reached for her treasured item of the blade, her fingers tracing the silver sheath as it glided throughout her fingers, the blade offered tranquility as she watched the accustomed blade glint within the illumination of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back