• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LilyannaGaming said:
Laughing she threw her staff up and as soon as he tried to make her fall she did a back flip. Ending up kicking him in the chest. Landing she caught her staff and crouched low as is she where a lioness stalking prey. Her father gleamed. And laughed. She smiled. As he aimed his elbow at her she blocked with her staff. Then blocked his sword blow.
The boy grabbed his chest snarling looking at her father then at her "So your dad only truly loves you when you do something right at least that's what I've been seeing so far."He observed remembering everything that she did and her father's disapproval of it smirking while running at her placing his sword around her pulling her close while he did on big spin letting her go grabbing her staff and pushing it backwards into the girl's stomach and jumping back from where he started plainly putting his hand over his eye

"Defense" Nate said.He knew it would've been better if he was offense,but like his old friends always said,"Offense is the best defense"(btw nate didn't say that.no one did) @LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
The boy grabbed his chest snarling looking at her father then at her "So your dad only truly loves you when you do something right at least that's what I've been seeing so far."He observed remembering everything that she did and her father's disapproval of it smirking while running at her placing his sword around her pulling her close while he did on big spin letting her go grabbing her staff and pushing it backwards into the girl's stomach and jumping back from where he started plainly putting his hand over his eye
Hes not right.....Is he?She didnt have time to react when Ra shoved her staff back at her stomach. Stumbling she did a crappy front flip. Her father came over and whispered in her ear. She tensed as he left. FUCK! She groweled. Throwing every thing she could into her next move. She sidesteped and swung her staff out connecting with Ra's Jaw then the knee. "Surrender?"

WoodenZebra said:
"Defense" Nate said.He knew it would've been better if he was offense,but like his old friends always said,"Offense is the best defense"(btw nate didn't say that.no one did)
"Okay." She grabbed her sword and did three slashes in a random patteren hitting him in the knee and side. She smiled. Humming aloung with her rythm.

LilyannaGaming said:
"Okay, lets start then." Lokale launches in a full detailed description and history of Illusion, Showing some Facts No student ever heard of. "You are requiered to take notes. Test tommorow
'Sweet! Thank kami, with my enhanced memory and wisdom I'll fly through the test with ease.'' I think as I mentally take down note's.

LilyannaGaming said:
Hes not right.....Is he?She didnt have time to react when Ra shoved her staff back at her stomach. Stumbling she did a crappy front flip. Her father came over and whispered in her ear. She tensed as he left. FUCK! She groweled. Throwing every thing she could into her next move. She sidesteped and swung her staff out connecting with Ra's Jaw then the knee. "Surrender?"
Ra spit up some blood "To be honest I'm still ready to fight."He whispered to her "But if it safe you from getting hurt so be it."The boy added putting his hands up dropping his sword "I surrender...now I wanna face him!"Ra stated pointing at her father glaring at him "And we can use real weapons."The vampire said taking off his gloves taking out his knife and cutting his arm and hand taking out blood forming a sword he was use to.

Cicero said:
Ra spit up some blood "To be honest I'm still ready to fight."He whispered to her "But if it safe you from getting hurt so be it."The boy added putting his hands up dropping his sword "I surrender...now I wanna face him!"Ra stated pointing at her father glaring at him "And we can use real weapons."The vampire said taking off his gloves taking out his knife and cutting his arm and hand taking out blood forming a sword he was use to.
Quinn tried to stop him, but her Father shoved her put of the way. "Fine we will fight. But no harm Nor killing is involed Got it?" The headmaster said. Quinn got up and shoved her dad. "No, I will not have you to fighting during class. THIS IS ENOUGH!" Quinn shouted and threw them both backwards a few feet. She stood hands suspended in mid air, Like they where before except the boys where not there. She saw them and collasped. "H-ho-o-ow?!" She yelled. Her father took her to a area where no one could see exception of Ra and slapped her. 'Never do that again." He growled and left her picking up his angelic blade.

DARKBIJUU98 said:
'Sweet! Thank kami, with my enhanced memory and wisdom I'll fly through the test with ease.'' I think as I mentally take down note's.
"Class dismissed." Lokale said. "Write an essay on your familys connection to Illision magic for homework." He said.

WoodenZebra said:
Nate took two of the hits and stopped the last one by clashing his dagger with the sword and cartwheeled backwards.Nate then awaited his oppents next move. @LilyannaGaming
"Hmm...Go offense." She yelled to him. Slashing upwards at him.

Nate quickly dodged to the left and then with the help of the up slash Nate hit the blade going up and sent the sword flying in the air.Then he jumped and caught it with his tail,"How was that move?" Nate said handing her back the sword. @LilyannaGaming

WoodenZebra said:
Nate quickly dodged to the left and then with the help of the up slash Nate hit the blade going up and sent the sword flying in the air.Then he jumped and caught it with his tail,"How was that move?" Nate said handing her back the sword. @LilyannaGaming
"Cocky." She said nonchantly awaiting his next move

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn tried to stop him, but her Father shoved her put of the way. "Fine we will fight. But no harm Nor killing is involed Got it?" The headmaster said. Quinn got up and shoved her dad. "No, I will not have you to fighting during class. THIS IS ENOUGH!" Quinn shouted and threw them both backwards a few feet. She stood hands suspended in mid air, Like they where before except the boys where not there. She saw them and collasped. "H-ho-o-ow?!" She yelled. Her father took her to a area where no one could see exception of Ra and slapped her. "Never do that again." He growled and left her picking up his angelic blade.
Ra looked confused sitting on the ground watching The headmaster smack his daughter made him clench his jaw walking up to him eventually sprinting and tackling the man while punching him repeatedly his sword forming into bullets aiming at the headmaster "Don't you ever hit a girl let alone your daughter again you hear me I don't give a shit that your the headmaster at the school it doesn't give you the right to treat your daughter like shit if I see you do it again I'll beat you to a pulp and then kill you!"The vampire said punching him more while the bullets rained over their body hitting him and the headmaster

(I secretly wanted to get Frost into trouble 8D )

"Fuck it. Not like I haven't had my ass chewed out before for being late." she said, walking through the hall at a fast pace. She remembered one of her classes being Weapons and training, although finding the class was another challenge all together. With each passing second Frost grew more and more frustrated, a low growl emanating from her throat as she continued searching.

Fortunately she finally found the class and stood in front of the door. She closed her eyes, taking a breath and exhaled to keep calm. /First impressions...a werewolf late for class on her first day./ Grabbing hold of the door handle Frost casually opened the door and entered the room, closing the door behind her and went to whatever empty seat she could find.

She immediately plummeted among her back-side as her legs were swept from underneath her, however her blade immediately interacted with the sword once she rested upon her platform. Her foot attempted to impale into his abdomen possibly to stun him momentarily as she regained her ground into an upright stature.

@LilyannaGaming

"cocky" Nate said.He's never been called that before,"Weird" Nate said as he was dashing twards her,but then a werewolf girl walked in and Nate smelled her from a far.He stopped right in his tracks."There is a dog in here" Nate thought to himself. @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
Ra looked confused sitting on the ground watching The headmaster smack his daughter made him clench his jaw walking up to him eventually sprinting and tackling the man while punching him repeatedly his sword forming into bullets aiming at the headmaster "Don't you ever hit a girl let alone your daughter again you hear me I don't give a shit that your the headmaster at the school it doesn't give you the right to treat your daughter like shit if I see you do it again I'll beat you to a pulp and then kill you!"The vampire said punching him more while the bullets rained over their body hitting him and the headmaster
Quinn stopped the bullents from hitting either of them straining her mental limits. "Stop, Please!" She yelled. She walked over to the fight. Using all her angelic strength she pulled them apart. using mind Mani, She calmed her father and pushed all her remaining mental energy to Ra. Calming him.

WoodenZebra said:
"cocky" Nate said.He's never been called that before,"Weird" Nate said as he was dashing twards her,but then a werewolf girl walked in and Nate smelled her from a far.He stopped right in his tracks."There is a dog in here" Nate thought to himself. @LilyannaGaming
WerewolfPirate said:
(I secretly wanted to get Frost into trouble 8D )
"Fuck it. Not like I haven't had my ass chewed out before for being late." she said, walking through the hall at a fast pace. She remembered one of her classes being Weapons and training, although finding the class was another challenge all together. With each passing second Frost grew more and more frustrated, a low growl emanating from her throat as she continued searching.

Fortunately she finally found the class and stood in front of the door. She closed her eyes, taking a breath and exhaled to keep calm. /First impressions...a werewolf late for class on her first day./ Grabbing hold of the door handle Frost casually opened the door and entered the room, closing the door behind her and went to whatever empty seat she could find.
"Frost! Come over here and spar with your partner." Evangeline said throwing the sword to frost. She walked off. "DONT KILL EACH OTHER!" She yelled.

Raven said:
She immediately plummeted among her back-side as her legs were swept from underneath her, however her blade immediately interacted with the sword once she rested upon her platform. Her foot attempted to impale into his abdomen possibly to stun him momentarily as she regained her ground into an upright stature.
@LilyannaGaming
Logan dogded. Holding the sword to her neck he looked at her. "Surrender?" He asked.

Nate didn't like this at all.He just stood there for a second and face palmed himself in the head for no reason.She said "Don't kill each other" because he's basically a cat,and she's basically a dog,"Offence or defense" Nate asked.

@WerewolfPirate

"I'm not a person who surrenders." She gazed up at him unphased even if it was a worthless 'spar' she'd still speak the same thing if on the brink of death, her hand elevated grasping the swords blade, her hand being severed from the sharpness of the keened-edge, her blood dripping down against the blade. She effortlessly pushed it aside only to be able to get out of the situation she was in and stand once more. "I don't back down so easily." Even as her hand began to bleed and drip against the floor, she narrowed her eyes upon him with a emotionless gaze.

@LilyannaGaming

Raven said:
"I'm not a person who surrenders." She gazed up at him unphased even if it was a worthless 'spar' she'd still speak the same thing if on the brink of death, her hand elevated grasping the swords blade, her hand being severed from the sharpness of the keened-edge, her blood dripping down against the blade. She effortlessly pushed it aside only to be able to get out of the situation she was in and stand once more. "I don't back down so easily." Even as her hand began to bleed and drip against the floor, she narrowed her eyes upon him with a emotionless gaze.
@LilyannaGaming
"Fine, Your offense." He said reading his defense postion.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn stopped the bullents from hitting either of them straining her mental limits. "Stop, Please!" She yelled. She walked over to the fight. Using all her angelic strength she pulled them apart. using mind Mani, She calmed her father and pushed all her remaining mental energy to Ra. Calming him.
The boy tried fighting whatever control he was under even while he looked visibly calm somewhere deep inside he wanted to kill the girl's father "I'm done with class."Ra stated spitting at the headmaster before walking towards the girl "If he does anything tell me and don't stop me when I start beating the shit out of him."He told her quickly into her ear before walking back into the class laying on the floor in the corner licking away the blood on his arm and hand becoming paler then usual

Frost caught the sword by the blade, growling from the immediate pain she felt on her right paw as she set her rabbit-skin satchel on an empty seat. To be honest she didn't want to fight already, but she was taking this class for a reason. Without a word she walked over to her sparring partner, tossing the sword in the air and catching it by the hilt.

Her blood was visible on the blade were she had caught it, staining the metal as well as the hilt as Frost stood ready to fight. She had a few tricks planned out for the fight.

"Defense." she spoke.

@WoodenZebra

Cicero said:
The boy tried fighting whatever control he was under even while he looked visibly calm somewhere deep inside he wanted to kill the girl's father "I'm done with class."Ra stated spitting at the headmaster before walking towards the girl "If he does anything tell me and don't stop me when I start beating the shit out of him."He told her quickly into her ear before walking back into the class laying on the floor in the corner licking away the blood on his arm and hand becoming paler then usual
Quinn realieved, Sighed. Her father got up and she made her self Scarce. She followed Ra then ran and jump. Sicnce the build was a dome she flew. She summoned her angelic blade. Her father came in front of her. His blade drawn. She threw herself into defense. Reading her self for an attack. She realized they where right above Ra.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn realieved, Sighed. Her father got up and she made her self Scarce. She followed Ra then ran and jump. Sicnce the build was a dome she flew. She summoned her angelic blade. Her father came in front of her. His blade drawn. She threw herself into defense. Reading her self for an attack. She realized they where right above Ra.
Ra looked up at the two growling at her father but remaining where he was not moving his eyes filled with angry while looking at the headmaster feeling the urge to kill him come up again he continued to lick the blood on his pale arm and hand grinning a bit "Come on Quinn you can do this easily."He whispered to himself while looking at the girl

"Very well." The accustomed blade fit perfectly within her palm, she ignored the fact her hand still continued to cascade in droplets and drip upon the floor continuously. She compressed the blade within the hold of her mouth, she seemed to be going for a straight-on attack, however midway of her retaliation, she glided herself forward upon her knees using the friction as a assistance. Once she reached her destination including speed as an advantage, she attempted to upper-cut his lower-jaw, and if she did accomplish this her elbow would slam back into the midsection of his abdomen, before he could get his revenge she'd elevate from the floor and swing her right foot using the ground to steady her left and possibly come in contact with the sinsistral side of his face to at least falter his defensive position or perhaps knock him to the floor by her blow.

@LilyannaGaming

(whoops) I'll delete it)(didn't see that part)

Nate nodded and started running at her.Once Nate was near enough he faked he out and slid right under her.Then he elbowed her in the knees which would've made her bend down so Nate could get the jump on her. @WerewolfPirate

Cicero said:
Ra looked up at the two growling at her father but remaining where he was not moving his eyes filled with angry while looking at the headmaster feeling the urge to kill him come up again he continued to lick the blood on his pale arm and hand grinning a bit "Come on Quinn you can do this easily."He whispered to himself while looking at the girl
The headmaster charged at her. Quinn dove down. Gaberiel came close with a wall collision. He spun around and didnt see quinn. Quinn flew behind him and did a dive kick sending crashing into the ground. She held her sword to his neck. "I Win." She hissed and her father got up and walked away. She got up and limped away reavaling a gash on her leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back