• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

Live in a time With?

• No technology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ra looked at the blood gulping a bit feeling his fangs grow more while following her giving a confused look "What did you sa...."He trailed off grabbing his head a bit "What the fuck did you do!?"Ra asked looking at the girl "What pain are you talking about you mean the blood from your back?"The vampire asked licking his lips a bit "I could take care of it for you the same way I take care of my wounds when I cut my hand to get blood out by licking it."He suggested to the girl dully cocking his head to one side "So princess what will it be I could always just patch it up."The boy added

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
Ra looked at the blood gulping a bit feeling his fangs grow more while following her giving a confused look "What did you sa...."He trailed off grabbing his head a bit "What the fuck did you do!?"Ra asked looking at the girl "What pain are you talking about you mean the blood from your back?"The vampire asked licking his lips a bit "I could take care of it for you the same way I take care of my wounds when I cut my hand to get blood out by licking it."He suggested to the girl dully cocking his head to one side "So princess what will it be I could always just patch it up."The boy added
@Cicero (He could hear everything in italics)

The boy let out a sigh "Come on follow me."He said hearing everything she said for some reason made him want to help her and some part of him liked it the rest not so much put he offered his hand to her trying his best to smile before failing returning to his normal face again "I'll help you get your wish to make the wounds go away."Ra told her while looking straight into her eyes with his light gray ones smirking a bit

@LilyannaGaming(All the time or just now?)

Cicero said:
The boy let out a sigh "Come on follow me."He said hearing everything she said for some reason made him want to help her and some part of him liked it the rest not so much put he offered his hand to her trying his best to smile before failing returning to his normal face again "I'll help you get your wish to make the wounds go away."Ra told her while looking straight into her eyes with his light gray ones smirking a bit
@LilyannaGaming (All the time or just now?)
(Just now)

Her eyes never took a specific color. They changed constatly. She grabbed for his hand. Smile fading slowly. She followed him. her eyes color manipulated his light gray, but where a shade or so darker.

(Okay)

He led her to his room opening the door walking in with her quickly closing and locking the door looking at her eyes confused "Do your eyes always change color?"He asked her before shrugging it off. "Sit on the bed please...now do you want me to lick the blood away and that should heal your wounds like it does mine or do you just want me to get the first aid kit?"Ra suggested her two options looking at her grinning a bit "Either way I'm going to have to see the wounds on your back and the one that's open."The vampire said putting his hand over his eye grinning at the girl looking at her with his other eye.

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
(Okay)
He led her to his room opening the door walking in with her quickly closing and locking the door looking at her eyes confused "Do your eyes always change color?"He asked her before shrugging it off. "Sit on the bed please...now do you want me to lick the blood away and that should heal your wounds like it does mine or do you just want me to get the first aid kit?"Ra suggested her two options looking at her grinning a bit "Either way I'm going to have to see the wounds on your back and the one that's open."The vampire said putting his hand over his eye grinning at the girl looking at her with his other eye.

@LilyannaGaming
Yes, my always change color. MY mothers trait apparently. Also i dont care as long as its gone. Do whatever. I dont think i will be albe to make it to the infirnary this time. She sent him. Her eyes going white the Coping Logans Brown. She shuddered at the pain.

Logan stood back waiting to see what they needed. "What happened?" he asked.

"Okay fine...since your blood is driving my crazy I'll lick it clean."He told her sitting on the bed next to her "Umm I'll need you to take off whatever where your wound is."The boy said before turning to the door "I'll explain later after I'm done helping her okay."Ra said plainly and dully turning back to the girl "You ready?"The vampire asked dully looking into her eyes again

@LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
(Go ahead in)
Hearing no one reply I go on ahead and open the door. It was a standard dorm room, nothing too outstanding.

I walk over towards the bed on the right while mentally designating it as my bed, I then drop my bag beside the bed and lay down as I wait for first class to begin.

ALERT PLEASE CHECK PVERVIEW FOR CLASS SCHEDULES SOME HAVENT BEEN POSTED, PLEASE REMAIN PATIENT!

Thud.

She landed gracefully at the bottom from the height of the tree she seemed to be slumbering in, her eyes motioned towards the sun as it radiated throughout the indents of the trees. 'Oh how much I hate you sun..' She used her hand to defend her against the sun-rays grunting in irritation as it seemed to mock her agitation towards it. The last thing on her mind was the penitentiary of School before her eyes gazed out at the envelop developed within her grasp. 'Well fuck. It seems I'm late for my first day. All well, I hate it anyway.' She mumbled softly towards herself within the depths of her mind, her fingers compressed the gloves wrapped around her knuckles before lunging forward reinventing to her canis-lupis(wolf) form and landing upon tetrad pallets. Her nose scrunched at the abnormal smells swelling within her flaring nostrils, she gazed back at the tree she had grown accustomed too which you could say she thought of it as 'Home.' a place where she could climb to the top and observe the stars from a high vantage point. Instead of looking back she already advanced forward and soon accelerated her momentum to reach her destination. A large building came into her view as her human form soon manifested, she stalked forward ascending up the steps and push through the doors, her eyes scrutinizing the inside of the larger and roomy building, she then stop her wondering eyes and locked it upon the head master who was known as "Gabriel Domne." Her steps soon advanced towards him before halting and effortlessly placed the papers upon the table without saying or uttering a single word.

@LilyannaGaming

((Sorry it's a bit long o..o))

Cicero said:
"Okay fine...since your blood is driving my crazy I'll lick it clean."He told her sitting on the bed next to her "Umm I'll need you to take off whatever where your wound is."The boy said before turning to the door "I'll explain later after I'm done helping her okay."Ra said plainly and dully turning back to the girl "You ready?"The vampire asked dully looking into her eyes again
@LilyannaGaming
Quinn nodded. Removing her white now red dress away from the wound, Showing how bad it really was. She suppresed a hiss and managed to smile at logan who sat there Dumbfounded.

Elise waited to see if her dorm mate would come smiling happily to herself. She had tidied the area she claimed. She knew she would be rooming with another FEAMLE Vamp and it made her nervous @The Otaku Diaries

Raven said:
Thud.
She landed gracefully at the bottom from the height of the tree she seemed to be slumbering in, her eyes motioned towards the sun as it radiated throughout the indents of the trees. 'Oh how much I hate you sun..' She used her hand to defend her against the sun-rays grunting in irritation as it seemed to mock her agitation towards it. The last thing on her mind was the penitentiary of School before her eyes gazed out at the envelop developed within her grasp. 'Well fuck. It seems I'm late for my first day. All well, I hate it anyway.' She mumbled softly towards herself within the depths of her mind, her fingers compressed the gloves wrapped around her knuckles before lunging forward reinventing to her canis-lupis(wolf) form and landing upon tetrad pallets. Her nose scrunched at the abnormal smells swelling within her flaring nostrils, she gazed back at the tree she had grown accustomed too which you could say she thought of it as 'Home.' a place where she could climb to the top and observe the stars from a high vantage point. Instead of looking back she already advanced forward and soon accelerated her momentum to reach her destination. A large building came into her view as her human form soon manifested, she stalked forward ascending up the steps and push through the doors, her eyes scrutinizing the inside of the larger and roomy building, she then stop her wondering eyes and locked it upon the head master who was known as "Gabriel Domne." Her steps soon advanced towards him before halting and effortlessly placed the papers upon the table without saying or uttering a single word.

@LilyannaGaming

((Sorry it's a bit long o..o))
Headmaster Gabriel nodded taking the papers. He handed her her dorm key, number and nam of her room mate. Which was his daugher. He gave her directions to the dorms (Females desend down the stairs and go left.) and told her to hurry to her dorms before the beel/anoucnment called for classes.

LilyannaGaming said:
ALERT PLEASE CHECK PVERVIEW FOR CLASS SCHEDULES SOME HAVENT BEEN POSTED, PLEASE REMAIN PATIENT!

ALL CLASS SCHEDULES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn nodded. Removing her white now red dress away from the wound, Showing how bad it really was. She suppresed a hiss and managed to smile at logan who sat there Dumbfounded
The boy placed his hand on her shoulder "This will hurt a bit."He told her gulping while slowly licking away the blood looking at the wound licking away any blood that wasn't near the wound then licking the wound itself "It should be healed now...you'll have a scab there but the blood should stop okay."Ra told the girl moving away from the room ending up looking straight up at her eyes there face right next to each other while he looked dully at her

Her eyes interlocked with the head masters with a cold-frozen gaze 'I hate males..' She hissed to herself within her mind breaking her eyes from him, however the impassiveness of her expression revealing nothing except a blank, emotionless girl. She extended her hand out taking the paper briefly within her grasp and tucked it effortlessly in her pocket even if it got crumbled up.

She stalked down the hall-way taking the directions he gave her, she halted at a stair-case and easily descended down them her hands being tucked in her pocket. After reaching the end of the steps, she moved to the sinistral side of being opposite of the right, and followed that path to the number of the door. She placed the key into the key-hole and easily unlocked it slipping inside and throwing her bag effortlessly upon one of the beds inside the room, she collapsed upon the beds mattress gazing up the ceiling in thought.

@LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
The boy placed his hand on her shoulder "This will hurt a bit."He told her gulping while slowly licking away the blood looking at the wound licking away any blood that wasn't near the wound then licking the wound itself "It should be healed now...you'll have a scab there but the blood should stop okay."Ra told the girl moving away from the room ending up looking straight up at her eyes there face right next to each other while he looked dully at her
Raven said:
Her eyes interlocked with the head masters with a cold-frozen gaze 'I hate males..' She hissed to herself within her mind breaking her eyes from him, however the impassiveness of her expression revealing nothing except a blank, emotionless girl. She extended her hand out taking the paper briefly within her grasp and tucked it effortlessly in her pocket even if it got crumbled up.
She stalked down the hall-way taking the directions he gave her, she halted at a stair-case and easily descended down them her hands being tucked in her pocket. After reaching the end of the steps, she moved to the sinistral side of being opposite of the right, and followed that path to the number of the door. She placed the key into the key-hole and easily unlocked it slipping inside and throwing her bag effortlessly upon one of the beds inside the room, she collapsed upon the beds mattress gazing up the ceiling in thought.

@LilyannaGaming
Quinn looked away quickly her eyes turning their natrual Crstyal Ice color. Blushing she sighed. "I should be g-getting back to my dorm. My roommate might be here soon and you boys have to get ready to go to class." She said standing up to leave. She walked out without a word. Thank you she sent to Ra. She walked in her dorm and saw Raven, Her dormmate. "Hello, Im Quinn." She said. Smiling she looked up at the girl.

Logan stared curiously at Ra "Well...?" He finally asked.

Her once peace ended once the girl emerged within the room. Her eye-lids pried open before her head motioned towards the one who disturbed her some-what slumber. Instead of being a total trouble-maker about the situation she murmured in response "Hey." Though nothing of excitement or a hint of an expression braced her lips.

@LilyannaGaming

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn looked away quickly her eyes turning their natrual Crstyal Ice color. Blushing she sighed. "I should be g-getting back to my dorm. My roommate might be here soon and you boys have to get ready to go to class." She said standing up to leave. She walked out without a word. Thank you she sent to Ra. She walked in her dorm and saw Raven, Her dormmate. "Hello, Im Quinn." She said. Smiling she looked up at the girl.
Logan stared curiously at Ra "Well...?" He finally asked.
Ra smirked "Okay bye...."he said nodding while she left before turning to the boy "Well what?"The boy asked laying on his bed still smelling the blood and tasting it on his tongue grinning a bit "Who would have guessed an angel's blood is editable by a vampire..."Ra muttered to himself plainly covering one of his eyes looking at the ceiling

Raven said:
Her once peace ended once the girl emerged within the room. Her eye-lids pried open before her head motioned towards the one who disturbed her some-what slumber. Instead of being a total trouble-maker about the situation she murmured in response "Hey." Though nothing of excitement or a hint of an expression braced her lips.
@LilyannaGaming
Quinn rolled her eyes. She walked over to her part of the room and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, Black combat boots and a grey tank-top. "I would reconmen getting ready for class. We have a long day ahead of us." She said looking around.

Cicero said:
Ra smirked "Okay bye...."he said nodding while she left before turning to the boy "Well what?"The boy asked laying on his bed still smelling the blood and tasting it on his tongue grinning a bit "Who would have guessed an angel's blood is editable by a vampire..."Ra muttered to himself plainly covering one of his eyes looking at the ceiling
Logan ignored the boy and got ready for his first class. "Whatever" He mumbled.

LilyannaGaming said:
Quinn rolled her eyes. She walked over to her part of the room and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, Black combat boots and a grey tank-top. "I would reconmen getting ready for class. We have a long day ahead of us." She said looking around.
Logan ignored the boy and got ready for his first class. "Whatever" He mumbled.
"Okay whatever you say."The boy said rolling over in his bed "Can I ask you something?"He asked dully "What is it like...to feel emotions not like anger but happy emotions?"The vampire asked not looking at him

"Going to class really isn't in my category." She responded back with that same tone as from before, very calm and careless. Her eyes motioned towards the girl once more already catching her eye-roll towards there greeting 'I already dislike her.' She grunted to herself before rolling to an upright stature "But if it's mandatory. I guess I have too." She stood at her height of 5'4 and readjusted her gloves over her hand.

@LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
"Okay whatever you say."The boy said rolling over in his bed "Can I ask you something?"He asked dully "What is it like...to feel emotions not like anger but happy emotions?"The vampire asked not looking at him
Logan thought for a mintue. "Like, a bliss or something is relaxing in my opinion, it hits people diffrently." He said. looking at the boy. :Why?" He asked grabbing his stuff ready for the walk to class. "REady to go?"

Raven said:
"Going to class really isn't in my category." She responded back with that same tone as from before, very calm and careless. Her eyes motioned towards the girl once more already catching her eye-roll towards there greeting 'I already dislike her.' She grunted to herself before rolling to an upright stature "But if it's mandatory. I guess I have too." She stood at her height of 5'4 and readjusted her gloves over her hand.
@LilyannaGaming
Quinn lead the way to the classes. "Which one do you have first?" She asked. Curious. She looked at the knew female who entered and was heading towards her father. Ignoring it she focused on Raven.

The female was late for school. Well, of course she was. One, she didn't like the sun, two, she hated the sun, three, did I mention she loathes the sun? Being a vampire means to stay away from the sunlight. Yami decided to just stay under a tree so there wouldn't be as much light. Light still shone through the leaves and it irritated her. She quickly dashed into the school, to avoid all the sunlight and to at least get in the school. Her long sleeves nearly dragged against the ground as she walked. She was about 4'9. She had long pink hair that reaches her knees and they were tied into two pigtails by black pieces resembling bat wings. The rest of the hair was down. The hair pieces are attached by a black hair band and there seems to be two horns as decorations on her hair. Yami wears a short frilly style black dress with a layer of white ruffles over the black ruffles for the skirt. On special occasions, she will wear a black cloak that connects to thE top. It reaches almost the floor and its inner lining is pink. The top has a circular opening on her chest. The top of her outfit had a X-shape that reaches her neck on either side. The straps tightened around her waist. A strip of pink goes down in the front of her top, ending with a pink bow just above the white ruffles. Five golden buttons are distributed evenly that goes down from the top to the button of the front of her top. Yami has a white collar of lace parted in the center of her neck, pass her collarbone. It is held in place by a pink ribbon with a large bow. A golden oval button is in the center of the bow and a pair of ribbon travel down to her hips. Yami wears detached long black sleeves that are puffed up under her shoulders, they run past her hand, becoming wider and wider towards the end. There is three golden buttons at the cuff. A black ribbon is tied into a bow at both of the top outmost sides of the sleeves. It's tail reaches the end of the sleeves. White frills decorate the top of the sleeves and the end is decorated too with larger frills. The white frills also pop out at the slit of the ribbons. Under these huge sleeves, Yami wears another pair of black sleeves that is tighter to her skin. They reach her knuckles and has a pink stripe at either side. They are only seen when the large sleeves are slide back for some reason. Yami wears tall black boots that are usually folded under her knees and occasionally, she has them unfolded. After they are unfolded, they are above her knees with a slit down to either knee. They have heels that make her look a little taller. Yami is usually seen with a one-eyed bat familar on her right shoulder, by the name of Aruka. The bat is about the size of her fist and has one large eye in the center. It has a small pair of horns on the top of his head and has a thin devil tail about twice of size of his body. Aruka has a small bat wings and minuscule feet. Yami walked down the hallways with her boots clicking against the floor, she looked around to explore the whole school. And just like most of the vampires, Yami has red eyes, fangs and pointy ears.

It was time for her first class. Yami headed to class and her class was weapon training. She sighed because she always fathered her sharp hands rather than weapons. Yami walked into class and she has shut the door with the end of her boots.

((Here's a photo just in case my explanation wasn't clear enough: ))

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]The female was late for school. Well, of course she was. One, she didn't like the sun, two, she hated the sun, three, did I mention she loathes the sun? Being a vampire means to stay away from the sunlight. Yami decided to just stay under a tree so there wouldn't be as much light. Light still shone through the leaves and it irritated her. She quickly dashed into the school, to avoid all the sunlight and to at least get in the school. Her long sleeves nearly dragged against the ground as she walked. She was about 4'9. She had long pink hair that reaches her knees and they were tied into two pigtails by black pieces resembling bat wings. The rest of the hair was down. The hair pieces are attached by a black hair band and there seems to be two horns as decorations on her hair. Yami wears a short frilly style black dress with a layer of white ruffles over the black ruffles for the skirt. On special occasions, she will wear a black cloak that connects to thE top. It reaches almost the floor and its inner lining is pink. The top has a circular opening on her chest. The top of her outfit had a X-shape that reaches her neck on either side. The straps tightened around her waist. A strip of pink goes down in the front of her top, ending with a pink bow just above the white ruffles. Five golden buttons are distributed evenly that goes down from the top to the button of the front of her top. Yami has a white collar of lace parted in the center of her neck, pass her collarbone. It is held in place by a pink ribbon with a large bow. A golden oval button is in the center of the bow and a pair of ribbon travel down to her hips. Yami wears detached long black sleeves that are puffed up under her shoulders, they run past her hand, becoming wider and wider towards the end. There is three golden buttons at the cuff. A black ribbon is tied into a bow at both of the top outmost sides of the sleeves. It's tail reaches the end of the sleeves. White frills decorate the top of the sleeves and the end is decorated too with larger frills. The white frills also pop out at the slit of the ribbons. Under these huge sleeves, Yami wears another pair of black sleeves that is tighter to her skin. They reach her knuckles and has a pink stripe at either side. They are only seen when the large sleeves are slide back for some reason. Yami wears tall black boots that are usually folded under her knees and occasionally, she has them unfolded. After they are unfolded, they are above her knees with a slit down to either knee. They have heels that make her look a little taller. Yami is usually seen with a one-eyed bat familar on her right shoulder, by the name of Aruka. The bat is about the size of her fist and has one large eye in the center. It has a small pair of horns on the top of his head and has a thin devil tail about twice of size of his body. Aruka has a small bat wings and minuscule feet. Yami walked down the hallways with her boots clicking against the floor, she looked around to explore the whole school. And just like most of the vampires, Yami has red eyes, fangs and pointy ears.
It was time for her first class. Yami headed to class and her class was weapon training. She sighed because she always fathered her sharp hands rather than weapons. Yami walked into class and she has shut the door with the end of her boots.

large.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The teacher (Headmaster Gabrieal) Stared as the Vamp girl entered. "Welcame, Take a seat on the steps as we wait for the rest of the students." he said focusing on laying out Wooden training swords and staffs.

Elise flew in behind the other Vampire girl. She took a seat and waited nervously.

She carelessly reached for her back-pocket rampaging through it before discovering the crumbled paper that had no meaning, she easily straightened it out just to read her first class "Weapons training it seems." She murmured back towards the blonde haired girl before shoving it again into her pocket already ruining her hard-work of straightening it out. Her eyes motioned towards her with a blank look "And you?" She retorted back deciding it would be best to communicate instead of walking in the awkwardness of silence.

@LilyannaGaming

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]The female was late for school. Well, of course she was. One, she didn't like the sun, two, she hated the sun, three, did I mention she loathes the sun? Being a vampire means to stay away from the sunlight. Yami decided to just stay under a tree so there wouldn't be as much light. Light still shone through the leaves and it irritated her. She quickly dashed into the school, to avoid all the sunlight and to at least get in the school. Her long sleeves nearly dragged against the ground as she walked. She was about 4'9. She had long pink hair that reaches her knees and they were tied into two pigtails by black pieces resembling bat wings. The rest of the hair was down. The hair pieces are attached by a black hair band and there seems to be two horns as decorations on her hair. Yami wears a short frilly style black dress with a layer of white ruffles over the black ruffles for the skirt. On special occasions, she will wear a black cloak that connects to thE top. It reaches almost the floor and its inner lining is pink. The top has a circular opening on her chest. The top of her outfit had a X-shape that reaches her neck on either side. The straps tightened around her waist. A strip of pink goes down in the front of her top, ending with a pink bow just above the white ruffles. Five golden buttons are distributed evenly that goes down from the top to the button of the front of her top. Yami has a white collar of lace parted in the center of her neck, pass her collarbone. It is held in place by a pink ribbon with a large bow. A golden oval button is in the center of the bow and a pair of ribbon travel down to her hips. Yami wears detached long black sleeves that are puffed up under her shoulders, they run past her hand, becoming wider and wider towards the end. There is three golden buttons at the cuff. A black ribbon is tied into a bow at both of the top outmost sides of the sleeves. It's tail reaches the end of the sleeves. White frills decorate the top of the sleeves and the end is decorated too with larger frills. The white frills also pop out at the slit of the ribbons. Under these huge sleeves, Yami wears another pair of black sleeves that is tighter to her skin. They reach her knuckles and has a pink stripe at either side. They are only seen when the large sleeves are slide back for some reason. Yami wears tall black boots that are usually folded under her knees and occasionally, she has them unfolded. After they are unfolded, they are above her knees with a slit down to either knee. They have heels that make her look a little taller. Yami is usually seen with a one-eyed bat familar on her right shoulder, by the name of Aruka. The bat is about the size of her fist and has one large eye in the center. It has a small pair of horns on the top of his head and has a thin devil tail about twice of size of his body. Aruka has a small bat wings and minuscule feet. Yami walked down the hallways with her boots clicking against the floor, she looked around to explore the whole school. And just like most of the vampires, Yami has red eyes, fangs and pointy ears.

large.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing she's from Seraph of the end? I love that anime <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back