• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods of a new Galaxy

Otakuyaki said:
"These are my creations, yes." Xyr climbed onto the rock Anima, which he travelled to the barren planet on, and it let out a disgruntled groan as it shook the ice from travelling off. The ice had made its joints slightly stiff, and the ice landed on the barren soil before melting into the soil.
"I'm Xyr," He looked around them, "It's hard to imagine you can live here all by yourself, isn't it boring?" He eyed the barren wastelands that seemed to stretch on end, nothing moved, in fact, nothing seemed alive, except for the uncountable voices he could hear in the distance.

((@The Suspicious Eye, I took Otaku and decided, "Why not fry it?" And that's how I got my username xD ))
Sylva looked in awe as she saw the rock Anima. So similar in appearance, yet they are controllable, hmmm. Sylva was intrigued in this new person. As he spoke she smiled a kind smile with a secret behind it. Looking around she could sense the portal jumping around far off in the distance.

She shook her head "Boring? Not at all, it's really quite fun. And I'm never alone I have all my family with me." She twirled around, small sparks of yellow, blue and green lights fluttered from her. Leaning back to a dead tree she smiled "would you like to meet them?"

kruphix felt annoyed. he felt the other gods using HIS essence to create life, that was job stealing... kruphix decided he would create so much life their heads would explode, since that was probably the only way he could hurt them. he shrunk down to the ground and began drawing in the dust. what he drew wasnt a simple animal, it was n animal drawn 5 dimensional, it showed everything it was and would be i its life time.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sylva looked in awe as she saw the rock Anima. So similar in appearance, yet they are controllable, hmmm. Sylva was intrigued in this new person. As he spoke she smiled a kind smile with a secret behind it. Looking around she could sense the portal jumping around far off in the distance.
She shook her head "Boring? Not at all, it's really quite fun. And I'm never alone I have all my family with me." She twirled around, small sparks of yellow, blue and green lights fluttered from her. Leaning back to a dead tree she smiled "would you like to meet them?"

[/QUOTE]
"Family?" He looked around curiously, "Well, if you'd care to show me, I'd like to see them." Xyr turned back to Sylva, his eyes gleaming excitedly. The stone Anima he was on groaned a low groan, and he looked down at it and patted it, "Don't worry, you guys will still be my family." He murmured.

"I've been hearing voices in the distance..." Xyr raised his head, his view shifting from the boulder Anima to Sylva, "Are they your family?"

Otakuyaki said:
"Family?" He looked around curiously, "Well, if you'd care to show me, I'd like to see them." Xyr turned back to Sylva, his eyes gleaming excitedly. The stone Anima he was on groaned a low groan, and he looked down at it and patted it, "Don't worry, you guys will still be my family." He murmured.
"I've been hearing voices in the distance..." Xyr raised his head, his view shifting from the boulder Anima to Sylva, "Are they your family?"
Sylva smiled and nodded," yes just a few of many." She placed her hand on the tree letting her power trickle to the base. The portal slowly shimmered into existence, the green earthy world called to them from the base of the dead tree. There were sounds of various creatures eminatind from it. With a smile she pulled Xyr off the rock Anima "sorry he's too big to fit. Don't worry you'll be safe with me." She gave him a reassuring smile as she led him lower to the ground and through the portal.

The first thing that came was the smell of a lush green forest. Then you could feel the wind a carry the sent of flowers and leaves. Slowly other senses fell into the Wilderness of the Wild. The two appeared on top of a high mountain covered in grass. Behind them was a mossy cave where the portal once was. Looking out here you could see the lush forest area down below. It stretched out to the horizon, the whole world covered in geen. Sylva smiled at Xyr and gestured to the world "this is my home." Suddenly a rush of dragons and fairies flew up into the sky, filling the sky with various streaks of color. One of the smaller clear dragons flew over to her and licked her face. A rabbit wolf walked up and mewed to her rubbing against her leg. More animals began to flock to her all of various species and colors, until she was covered in creatures. "And these are my kin," laughing warmly at all of her family greeting her so warmly. Turning to the Wildlings she smiled "Guys this is Xyr" they all turned to the newcomer and growled, hisses, screeched, and or roared at him and flew, ran, hopped, and or vanished away. Sylva looked at them run and sighed, turning back to Xyr she smiled sheepishly scratching get head "sorry about that. There not used to new people, they were just born a few hours ago." She hoped that this didn't worry him she added "don't worry they won't hurt you."

he drew several more drawings. by several i mean so many if you tried your hand would fall off. he then held out his arm of the pictures, and a drop of his very form trickled from his finger into the ground. slowly the sand shifted. and thousands of baby animals hatched from the ground. kruphix extended a hand and picked them up, slowly growing to make room for them all

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sylva smiled and nodded," yes just a few of many." She placed her hand on the tree letting her power trickle to the base. The portal slowly shimmered into existence, the green earthy world called to them from the base of the dead tree. There were sounds of various creatures eminatind from it. With a smile she pulled Xyr off the rock Anima "sorry he's too big to fit. Don't worry you'll be safe with me." She gave him a reassuring smile as she led him lower to the ground and through the portal.
The first thing that came was the smell of a lush green forest. Then you could feel the wind a carry the sent of flowers and leaves. Slowly other senses fell into the Wilderness of the Wild. The two appeared on top of a high mountain covered in grass. Behind them was a mossy cave where the portal once was. Looking out here you could see the lush forest area down below. It stretched out to the horizon, the whole world covered in geen. Sylva smiled at Xyr and gestured to the world "this is my home." Suddenly a rush of dragons and fairies flew up into the sky, filling the sky with various streaks of color. One of the smaller clear dragons flew over to her and licked her face. A rabbit wolf walked up and mewed to her rubbing against her leg. More animals began to flock to her all of various species and colors, until she was covered in creatures. "And these are my kin," laughing warmly at all of her family greeting her so warmly. Turning to the Wildlings she smiled "Guys this is Xyr" they all turned to the newcomer and growled, hisses, screeched, and or roared at him and flew, ran, hopped, and or vanished away. Sylva looked at them run and sighed, turning back to Xyr she smiled sheepishly scratching get head "sorry about that. There not used to new people, they were just born a few hours ago." She hoped that this didn't worry him she added "don't worry they won't hurt you."

[/QUOTE]
"They're cute-" One of them snarled before he continued, "In a sense..." He chuckled. These were the voices he was hearing?

"I like your style, my world is might be colourful, but it's pretty barren," Xyr turned to Sylva, amazed, "Where I come from, my Anima are having territorial conflicts everywhere."

"You know they're out there right?" His face was stoic and his voice much deeper, "Wonder what their world's are like?"

Otakuyaki said:
"They're cute-" One of them snarled before he continued, "In a sense..." He chuckled. These were the voices he was hearing?
"I like your style, my world is might be colourful, but it's pretty barren," Xyr turned to Sylva, amazed, "Where I come from, my Anima are having territorial conflicts everywhere."

"You know they're out there right?" His face was stoic and his voice much deeper, "Wonder what their world's are like?"
Sylva smiled warmly, he truly was nice. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be, but it was kind. She was surprised that in his world the creatures fought. Here in the Wild, they were all connected and lived in harmony. It was a odd thought to her, things not living in harmony. "That's a shame, those who share a maker should live in harmony." She looked up and outward at her land. In the distance she could hear the rhythmic pulse of a drum, beating to the sound of music, a festival was going on in the core forest. She could sense the Wildlings converge as one to celebrate. She wondered what it would be like on Xyr's planet, barren and full of conflict. Are there times of peace? Or constant conflict? Are other planets similar to mine or his? She gave a light laugh "I guess we'll never know until we venture out and explore it."

Sylva followed him out to towards the barren surface of her land. As she left the portal behind her jumped off to another tree, then another, every 4 seconds. She listened to him wish to explore the other worlds. She pondered for a moment and made her decision. Striking her foot to the ground a large wave of golden energy left her being. She grew smaller and smaller till she was a young girl. She smiled and whispered to the golden surface "You all will protect our family while I am away, my Wildling Mages." The golden energy shone bright and zoomed off and into the open portal. With that the young Sylva looked up at the now much taller Xyr, "Alright, then I'm coming too!" Her voice was so adorable it could melt butter. She grinned and hopped onto the rock Anima. She sat Indian style and pointed upwards "let's go!"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sylva followed him out to towards the barren surface of her land. As she left the portal behind her jumped off to another tree, then another, every 4 seconds. She listened to him wish to explore the other worlds. She pondered for a moment and made her decision. Striking her foot to the ground a large wave of golden energy left her being. She grew smaller and smaller till she was a young girl. She smiled and whispered to the golden surface "You all will protect our family while I am away, my Wildling Mages." The golden energy shone bright and zoomed off and into the open portal. With that the young Sylva looked up at the now much taller Xyr, "Alright, then I'm coming too!" Her voice was so adorable it could melt butter. She grinned and hopped onto the rock Anima. She sat Indian style and pointed upwards "let's go!"

[/QUOTE]
"You're coming too," His pupils darted to the corners of his eyes as he spoke to the tree Anima, watching it rise from the ground and entrench upon the rock Anima, "If we need to escape in an emergency, you should be able to create a portal with him," He tapped the tree Anima as he climbed on, "Uh... Never really gave you a name, didn't I?" The rock Anima grunted in reply, of course he had never named him, "I'll just call you Qiue(pronounced queue) then, we should head that way" He patted the rock Anima, newly named Qiue, as he turned to the tree Anima, "Don't freeze Nim," He turned to the tree Anima before he palmed his forehead as the air began to grow colder. He was terrible at coming up with names. Breaching the atmosphere, the void suddenly pressed in on them, cold and crushing, before he adjusted to the change around him. He definitely preferred living on a planet.

@CrimsonEclipse

She was mocking him. What for, Myelin didn't know. It seemed perfectly natural for him to question this... reflection of him why she was working to go against everything good and right.

"I've felt your prescence for a while now, and I'm sure you've felt mine," Myelin said, waving vaguely at the Goddess. "I'm sure you realize we were created from the same source. This, you will realize, means we are an extension of each other. So pardon me if I seem so aghast at the idea of a "not-me" propagating everything I have worked to eliminate!"

Myelin waved a hand at one of the odd, shadowy creatures floating around. It's very prescence repulsed him, being a physical (well, almost physical) manifestation of lies. He asked of her, "And what are these creations?"

Otakuyaki said:
"You're coming too," His pupils darted to the corners of his eyes as he spoke to the tree Anima, watching it rise from the ground and entrench upon the rock Anima, "If we need to escape in an emergency, you should be able to create a portal with him," He tapped the tree Anima as he climbed on, "Uh... Never really gave you a name, didn't I?" The rock Anima grunted in reply, of course he had never named him, "I'll just call you Qiue(pronounced queue) then, we should head that way" He patted the rock Anima, newly named Qiue, as he turned to the tree Anima, "Don't freeze Nim," He turned to the tree Anima before he palmed his forehead as the air began to grow colder. He was terrible at coming up with names. Breaching the atmosphere, the void suddenly pressed in on them, cold and crushing, before he adjusted to the change around him. He definitely preferred living on a planet.
Sylva smiled as she watched the tree Anima to come along. That's a good idea, in this form I won't be much help She heard the name of the tree creature and stifled a giggle. Such a silly name! She watched it slowly make it's way onto the rock Anima, Nim. She couldn't help it she had to laugh after a moment she smiled. "Don't worry friend, names are hard to make. We Wildlings are one so there is no need for names although we each have our own. It comes in ease with time." She watched as they broke through the atmosphere, her body began to shimmer and release waves of green and blue light. She enjoyed the void of space, being closer to the stars above. She looked over to Xyr he looked less then pleased. She giggled his face was so stern she had to laugh. Tugging at his pants leg to get his attention she asked "So to which world shall we go?"

The god just blinked at them and if you look closely you could see that the god had no mouth. A voice entered both gods minds "I am one who corrupts those who stand in my way, I am a harbinger of darkness. I am named Archdemon." He looked at Vortem'mut "Explain to me what you mean about Cog or Wrench."

@Soses-fighter007 @Arstias

"Do you oil the machine of life, push the world along it's natural cycle, a cog, or do you disrupt the order, do you prevent and interrupt their so called plan, a wrench." Vortem'mut looked at the god standing before him, he seemed to be a thing of nightmares. The voice he heard in his head were only there. "From your words I take you as a wrench."

She smiled at his reply,"well you definitely seem like someone we'd have fun with." She said, speaking for both her and Vortem. "I am Calia, a great supporter of lust and chaos." She said with a smile as if introducing herself at a dinner party. "We were just discussing our worlds and my toys." She said not referring to Vortems people as toys. She would play he field a bit before she started blatantly disrespecting other gods. She was no fool after all.

@Arstias

@Archdemon

(Sorry replying from my phone)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Worlds?" He looked around and seemed a bit disappointed "No world is without Corruption... And for that I have a gift for the both of you..." And he held out his finger and slid it down causing a portal to appear. Creatures leaped out of the portal and looked around in confusion for being in a new environment. "I gift you the corrupted beings known as the Niskaru, I'll leave a few here and I'll grant your magic users the ability to summon them but by doing so they shall feel the taint of corruption...."

Ylenim merely chuckled, finding this Myelin creature highly amusing. 'Indeed, I have indeed felt your presence, and believe me, I couldn't be more happier if you didn't exist at all." She said, knowing this being felt the very same thing.

"Oh but please pardon me for all the chaos I must have cost you. I didn't know there was a being as weak as you, irritated by the mere prospect of having a superior." She said with a smirk, not that the smirk was noticeable for she had no visible mouth.

She picked up on of her beloved Syphillis in her hands, stroking it like you would to a cat. "These are my beloved, my offspring if you will. They carry out my will throughout these land." She said to him.

Well, at least the two of them had something to agree on, even if it was a general wish for the other to perish.

Myelin scoffed at Ylenim's words, "A superior? Please don't flatter yourself; it's unbecoming. There are superiors to me, I will admit. But they will not be, in an infinity of eons, you or your kind. How does a being without any order, any reason, like a squalling hatchling, think that it could overcome the sublime order that is the cosmos and reality itself?"

He gave the Syphillis an unimpressed look, "How charming. Like master, like slave."

He would have sneered, had he a physical body to do so, "It's all good and well to have our fun, but there are greater things that must be done. I doubt you'll change too much—those like us rarely do. And now that I've seen what I've seen, I suppose I will take my leave. I shall return, though I dread it as much as you do, for there is research to be done."

((Myelin and Ylenim, I just realized Ylenim is an anagram of Myelin. xD kudos to you for coming up with such a cool name that fits the theme of twins of truth and lies

I named Myelin after the casing around nerve cells , so you could say they're both a little... Neurotic

They're also as similar as they are different))

She chuckled at his reply. "Oh please, we both know that we are more or less equal. What gives us the advantage over the other is the strength of our influence and the numbers of our followers. And believe me, in that area, I am vastly superior to you. Would you like to know why? It is because these puny and insignificant beings called humans fear the truth. They fear that the truth will destroy their current way of life, whether it is a life of a humble farmer, a greedy merchant, an innocent child, a thieving peasant, a loyal housewife, a sultry whore, an honest guard, or a corrupt official. When push comes to shove, they would rather hide in these lies rather than confront the truth, which makes me all the more powerful." She said, her voice filled with pride and superiority.

"And what do you have? A few scholars who seek knowledge beyond what they can comprehend, maybe you created your own race to spread your influence, such as I have done." She said to him. "These things, knowledge and truth, they usually comes at a big price. Oh yes, granted, lies and deceit can harbor animosity between friends or start war between kingdoms, but they are free to be whomever they want. Whereas if you commit yourself to a life yearning for truth and knowledge, you have to stick to that path, stuck to be a scholar hungry for more knowledge."

"A god of corruption, no... you are corruption." Vortem'mut stated looking at the god before him, he had a understanding that this may be the one person he would never consider fighting, although he was the god of murder to kill all would stop murder all together. To keep corruption alive, to keep people trying to gain power, or to keep lust burning, to make people long. These were his allies, for they caused him and in the same he caused them. He kneeled before the creature, "Your gifts are appreciated, I am Vortem'mut, and this planet is Itraski." he rose, in that moment he determined this would be the only person he would kneel to be it in death or respect. He gazed at the new creatures, they were dark, twisted creatures, but already they seemed to be establishing their place in his army. "I will summon some of the magi that reside and have them begin learning your teachings, for these creatures will be a most valuable asset. For the time being I will tide here in my domain, allow my people to grow, then we will strike the worlds when they are most ripe, and you're Niskaru will be there leading the charge alongside me and my archons."

@Archdemon

Calia looked at the creatures Archdemon gifted them - also saying he would allow their magic users to summon them, she assumed her creatures would be able to summon them as well being that they had a little bit of magic she allowed them to use. These beings certainly were interesting. But then again so was this god. Lust was a form of corruption and that was what he was. She would bow down to him and think of herself as an extension of his will as Vortem seemed too however, if she was capable of thinking she was second to anyone. She was still far to vane for that. She nodded,"Thank you, I will let my people know of this. I'm sure they can find a use for these marvelous creatures off your will." She said with a smile.

She looked over her shoulder out towards the empty space of the sky, now it was time for more business. "But speaking of spreading wills and marching on other worlds-" She started,"Have either of you seen any of the other worlds? I fear some of them aren't as perfectly fun as these are." She motioned to her world and Vortem's and Archdemon's creatures. "Do you think its time to make ourselves known to the others?" She asked them with a devilish smile - like they could really stop her.

"Perhaps you are stronger now," Myelin conceded, "for the world begins in ignorance. But your lies and deceit will not take you further. My scholars, 'bound' as they are, thrive for progress. That is the magnificence of truth, for it is always moving forwards.

"Your very nature prevents you from doing so; after all, it is all a part of lies and deceit to stay hidden and buried."

Myelin took a step back from the other entity, "But I am not so ignorant and naïve to believe that you will ever be truly eliminated. There will always be progress forward, and always there will be others, like you say, afraid of the truth and forever holding back. They will be your perpetuators.

"And as strong and vast as you may grow, you will never be able to eliminate me as well. As you know, we sprung from the same source. To perpetuate lies and deceit, you must first know—or at the very least, sense—the truth."

Myelin paused, then, feeling something stirring in the void. The inconceivable strands of some chaos was beginning at that moment. "There are other things that call my attention," he bid Ylenim, "and I must be there to bear witness and observe."

With that, he started to ascend away from the planet and into the void of space.

Archdemon looked at the god of Lust "Do what you will it matters not to me...." He looked at the sky "For Corruption consumes all no matter how pure a creature is." He then turned back to the two gods "If you wish to converse with me you can find me on my world. It's call Coruptias." He opened another black portal "I should warn you about my creations, You can't control Corruption you just feed it." And with those final words the dark god stepped through the portal and he appeared in a lush world full of life as dragons and other creatures roamed around. The animals backed away from the dark god whimpering and scared, the ground started to turn black as the corruption from his body started to seep into the very earth. The portal was still there in front of the two gods though it was their choice to walk through or not.

"There still remains another out there, one of our breed." Vortem'mut glanced at the portal, then back at his people, "It will be some time till they are ready for war, and they're to cowardly to start a pecking order with me around." Vortem'mut glanced at Calia, "It also may do some good to give the people of the other worlds a taste of what is to come." With that he lifted a spear, gold with an obsidian tip and he entered the portal. On the other side he saw green vegatation and a black trail, he could feel the evil of the god before, he looked around and saw some animals peer at him, "Well, this is a portal to my world, it would be wrong if there wasn't any blood decorating it." With that the creatures of this planet were the first to witness an unnatural death, as he slaughter a few animals the area around the portal began to mimic his planets, obsidian protrusions decorated a small plane of ash. Satisfied Vortem decided to follow the trail that Archdemon left.

(im just goonnnaaaa.....follow you guys for now xD I'll branch out on my own later)

She watched them both leave a moment and looked around. "....well....if they're both going to go." She dragged her finger down the air, as if making a cut int it. Smoke poured from the slit and slowly opened up. She stepped through to the same place the other two just opened. Unlike the other two her portal closed immediately after. She examined their portals left behind and nodded,"Alright...." She saw the dead animals,"hmm....that is NOT sexy.' She muttered to herself then followed them. "Ulgh. What is this place? Its too bright..." Calia said as she followed them. "Whoever designed this place has some real issues.....and they need to get laid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back