• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Its my pleasure" she glanced around the room and it looked like a bit of a mess. It was a realisation moment someone went through her stuff during the time that she was downstairs. "What happened when I was out" she sounded almost stern about it.

-------------------

"Oh it seems someone is awake" Lauren had repositioned his pillow so he could be more comfortable. "Do you make it a habit of sleeping in the middle of the hall way" she giggled yo herself while getting out some medication for the boy's bruises.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Lue's eyes opened wide when she was hugged. "Logan!" She hugged him back. Then she winced. "Ow i feel like a ton of bricks were dropped on me..." she rubbed her neck and turned to the other gorl in the room. "Oh, hello. Is this your room?"

@the-lich @Aroura

(more than anything Amadeus needs a friend. Being an immortal in the vaccum of space gets lonely.)

River would hold her hand, "what is it?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

"I would ask the same question why were you even naked" she turned to the other gijika "well yes you are in my room unless you like the hallway" she applied some of the medicine to her back "you look like you took a huge beating"

-------------------

Melody was to oblivious to think someone was looking for something the only other thing that was in her room was that crown but serviah thew it out the window "huh strange"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

(Amadeus be on the moon)

River would look at her, confused. "expecting? Expecting what? Do you mean you're... Pregnant?"

River would hug her tightly, saying nothing.

________

Amadeus would stare at the earth as he raises a hand and the moon shakes and moves, creating a castle using the ground underneath him. He would look ay the castle and fill it with fake knights. He'd then pretend he was king and would be talking to his knights, readying them for the coming barbarians.

As they walked, Beryl looked around, curious and interested, but still nervous. It wasn't every day that someone moved to a new place, after all. She watched the people run around, as if something was happening, but stayed out of it. Last time she tried to help someone it ended badly.... Beryl shook her head so that she wouldn't have to think about it. She tightened her hold on her brother's hand slightly as they passed a particularly large group of people, but otherwise didn't react much. She was trying to keep calm, after all. It wouldn't be good if she got too stressed, because then Mai may show up...

"Um... where's the office of this place?" She asked, figuring that's where they would need to go.

Seriana smiles slightly then she leans down and picks kito up.''in about nine months, there will be another child gijinka that you can see kito.''

Airagog said:
(more than anything Amadeus needs a friend. Being an immortal in the vaccum of space gets lonely.)

(But isn't Desdemona his friend? Or am I wrong?)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Airagog said:

(But isn't Desdemona his friend? Or am I wrong?)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back