• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River sighs. "Why don't you wanna take your medicine? Its only a pill. Would you rather have it in liquid form?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

River lets go looking at her, thinking "what if I had the liquid one and you got to drink it off my chest?" He'd stick his tongue out while winking at her teasingly.

River would cuddle up next to her, "Room for one more?"

River gets up, "alright. But answer me this. Why are you acting so cold to the man who saved your life?"

River sighs and walks off, "Whatever. I guess we aren't really a couple then."

"So tha skate park it is then?" The Spiritomb confirmed, smiling at the bird Pokémon, standing up on her skateboard so that she was tall enough to look into the Mandibuzz's eyes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(I'll probably post for my characters soon but just a heads up to those with characters going to the skate park I'm making a new character to go with too. :D )

River would sigh as he walks away. "Its obvious she doesn't want me. So im not going to stick around her. Aside from that im not even sure she's my woman. She doesn't act like it in public."

Amadeus would perk up, "Yeah yeah! I wanna learn to skate! It sounds really really fun!"

Amadeus would droop. "oh.... Alright. I'll just hang out then." Amadeus would then hold up a hand and open a rift to the moon.

_______

River would sigh, "I just told her how I feel. Its obvious she doesn't want me around her. " River would be heading back to his room.

(OK I thought I had a knife to rootley's neck but I guess not)

The Melody had blacked out from straining herself to much and while passed out she reverted back to her aria\voice form not moving an inch and must of strained her ankle into more damage then it was. The one who caused pain was gone and she could do nothing about it.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back