• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Logan roars in excruchiating pain reverting back to normal, as rootley runs off "rrrr blasted kids"

A naked logan falls onto lue, passed "....." kito looks "logan..speak to us" logan groans "huuuungry"

( ill try to reply durin breaks ok)

When she took her foot away he looked right in her eyes and gave her his most attractive look. "Come on...please...I'll do whatever you want."

(heads up, rootly is surrounded by a blizzard with River right next to hi..)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Katharinia and Kristian caught up to Logan and found he was no longer controlled by the device. Katharinia sighed, "I'm glad everything turned out alright." Kristian only nodded as a response.

(Last thing I'm posting for now mostly likely. And perhaps Selena could be involved as the next legendary they try to control?)

Ichimaru sat there looking at her "So what would you like me to do?" He said looking down at her feet.

Taleo is lying on the ground, almost unconscious like a fainted Jolteon except there is a Electric Stone pedant with a necklace on his neck.

(Interact anyone?)

Aria frowns then she carrys the jolteon off to her room and lays him on her bed then she dabs some of the slight wounds he has with a wet washcloth.

Taleo was unconscious for quite a while before waking up and looked around, trying to shake off the blur in his vision.

@Wishtobeawolf

"W-Where am I...?" Taleo mumbled to himself as he tried to stood up on all four but tripped and fell back down.

River goes over to Logan and Seriana and sighs. Picking both up, one in each arm and props them over his shoulder, taking them to the infirmary. He quickly doctors Seriana, waiting patiently for her to wake up as the nurse tends to Logan.

River shakes his head as he pulls off one of his cannons and aims it at Seriana. "Hope I do granddad proud." he fires a wave of pink at Seriana.

River goes "shhhh" as the pink finishes and her wounds are healed." River smiles, a few tears in his eyes.

"I wonder... How did I transform into a Jolteon like this..." Taleo asked himself, looking his paws and yellow-furred front legs as he kept himself lying down.

Aria looks at him."all gijinka can transform into their destined pokemon."

seriana looked at river for a moment then she hugged him close to her with her face buried against his chest and starts to cry."I-i was so scared."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back