• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kito looked "oh no you dont" rootley smiled but felt a small thunder on his hand as kito ran away "rrr yvetail get kito bring the device" the avian looked at him, charging hyper beam. "Run run run!!" Kito Kept going faster.

But the avian was hit by dazzling gleam, so he retalliated with beat uo p hitting the lugia hard 6 times (g2g now bye all)

Katharinia decided to use teleport and went the same way she had heard the others go. Kristian used his senses and ran after them as swiftly as possible.

Selena was still in utter shock. She couldn't decide what to do besides become a full Cresselia. But even that felt too risky for her. She stood in place and shivered anxiously.

River would nod, Seriana was buying him time. He'd launch himself at the madman cannons at the ready as hail rained down. He'd get in close then yell "Blizzard!" turning his cannons around as they fired a large cone of frost and snow that would direct the storm and freeze the air around rootly. Small ice shards would form and begin flying at him from all directions.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Ichimaru sighed and ran his thumbs up and down her soles. He massaged her toes before moving up to her ankle massaging her tendon then going further up to her calf rubbing it up and down working her muscles. After he did this he returned to massaging her feet. He lifted them up a little closer to his face just adjusting himself so he was more comfortable.

Seriana slammed into logan again and used her broad wings to knock him out.

----------------------------

Moonlight let out a slight groan because the foot rubbing felt really good

Taleo jumped onto Kito and took the device before running quickly away on all 4. Maybe it is because he is running on all 4 that he is running faster than he normally does.

The tip of Melody's knife was at Rootly's throat "I've had it with you salesman I don't know who you are but you'll be acquainted with death soon"she started to slowly apply pressure before stopping once more

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Ichimaru heard her groan and quickly replied with "Are you okay did I hurt you princess?" He said putting her feet down in his lap holding them against him.

Ichimaru grinned and looked into her eyes "And what if I keep calling you that...princess?" He smirked still holding her feet in his lap keeping them warm.

Taleo is still running as far from the "salesman" as possible with the device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww princess why would you be so violent like that to me?" He said smiling still holding her feet next to his so called weak spot.

Ichimaru winces in pain but still smiles from her suddenly pushing her bare foot into his weak spot. He leaned over in reaction and his head almost touched her shin. "Oh yeah...whys that?...princess" he said hanging on to her feet despite.

Taleo placed down the device and looked at some buttons, dials and screens, trying to figure it out. He could still do something on it with his paws so he only needed to know how to turn off the collar.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sorry face is off limits princess..." He said holding her feet so she couldn't hit his face but kept them in his lap.

Lue ran up and shoved the Lugia away from Logan. "Nobody touch him!" She jumped on Logans back and faced back towards the Lugia and the others. "Night Daze" she calmly shot the attack at the Lugia and bent down . She quietly whispered "im sorry" to the Yvetal and kissed the back of the pokemons neck below her. "Momento" pushing the attack into Logan before passing out completely.

Moonlight pouts slightly."Dont call me princess."

-------------------------------

Seriana screeches with pain then collapses onto the ground, slowly turning back into her gijinka form.

"You must really think you are a princess if your just gonna command me." He said massaging her feet again and her toes in his lap. "What are you gonna do princess?"

"Hm... This?" Taleo pressed a button with his paw and then the collar started to open and let go of Logan.

@the\-lich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back