• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Crap! Agility!" She ran swiftly and threw herself over the jolteon. "No!" She shot out a quick shadow ball at the meloetta away from them as well

(sorry. Fell asleep. What's going on?)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

The Spiritomb was confused, but gave the smile that she always wore. "Why wouldn't someone like you?" Roxanne's roller blades appeared again, her doing a twirl.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Meloetta was now at her wits end demanding to take his spot if it meant he wouldn't be hurt even after bending hit with such a power full attack.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

"Protect!" a voice yells as there is a large explosion from the hyperbeam landing. As the smoke clears there stands river, both cannons up.

(@Airagog I wrote something again for Selena back on page 296 c:)

Katharinia and Kristian nodded and followed behind Nodan at a fairly fast pace to keep up with him. The idea of a legendary being in trouble like this was surprising and made them wonder what kind of Gijinka would cause such a thing.

She looked back at Taleo and smiled sadly. "Its okay, Taleo, i wont let then hurt you." She turned back towards Logan . "Logan, please stop! Its me Lue!" She shifted her for to look like Logan normally did.

Melody couldn't take it any longer she went from the back forcefully pulling and scratching apart thousands of dollars in machinery potentially choking him

"Heh, well... let's just say that I came from the wrong side of the neighborhood." The Mandibuzz shrugged he arms/wings in an awkward gesture of 'what can you do?' "I guess you can't choose your folks...unless you're some sort of Psychic."

--------------------

After a handful of hallways, the trio finally figured out the location of the fighting... and it was finally clear to why the Yvetal, Logan was yelling like that. The strange doctor behind him seemed to be using a device to control him...

Because seriously, those pants were not normal. If this wasn't such a serious situation, the Diva side of the Giratina would be screeching in agony.

"Well, this is a different situation then expected." While he spoke, Nodan opened up a small portal next to him that led to the distortion world, and proceeded to pull out a long, black Broadsword from the abyss. The only course of action now, was to join in on this fight.

Taleo tried to sit up and fight with the other but can't and fell back down onto the ground. The Volt Tackle move is an double edged blade for him, while it's really powerful but it will drain almost all of his energy, making him vulnerable for a while.

"Hehe, I didn't come from a bad place or anything, but I was always in a harem, if that counts." Roxanne gives a cheesy smile, doing more twirls on her purple and black roller blades.

Airagog said:
(just read that message SORRY)
Amadeus would look wide-eyed. "Wow. Really? I would love to learn that kind of stuff! Earth is so neat!" he would say with a smile

(here's Amadeus interacting.)

"Hey.... Everyone. I'm sorry. I'm late and im sorry onii-chan you were crying out but I couldn't get here quick enough. It's my fault, but I promise to make up for it.." As river says this he shoots a small beam into the air and it begins hailing. "Onii-chan. If you're not going to pay attention... Then I'll just freeze that stupid device off of you! Get ready Rootly. I'm not going to hold back this time." River says looking dead serious as he readies both cannons.

"I guess growing up with a house full of girls isn't TOO bad. In fact...in the right situation, that might be a nice situation." Calypso followed her movements with her eyes, eventually extinguishing her pipe and putting it away into her coat sleeve. In her old school, this is where she always hid the well-used object, however the majority still found out. They didn't try to rat her out in the fear of what would happen if they tried.

"I grew up with all boys, it was awesome!" The Spiritomb giggled in her cutesy way, pushing her teal bangs to the side, revealing both of her purple, swirly eyes.

(heads up. Amadeus would still be with Roxanne. :P so im gonna post. )

Amadeus would look at the new girl. "But not everyone here is a girl. I'm a boy!" Amadeus would smile playfully as he said this. "I mean, both boys and girls are nice anyway, so having both living in the same place is great if you ask me!"

"Rootly stop this pain or youll be apologizing while there is a knife in your throat" she screamed as she was thrown around from holding onto the collar that was hurting this poor man.

(Okie :3 ) "Nah, girls are freakin' whiny!" The Spiritomb responds, shocked at Amadeus's response.

"Boys are fun. I don't know many of them, really. But they seem more....adventurous then the majority of girls." Calypso had forgotten about the scream a while ago. Who needs to fight, anyway. She could talk to this roller-skater and this other man... hm, why didn;t she notice him before?

"Oh, sorry...you are indeed a male... heh, I think they both have their goods and bads, honestly. But we should focus on the goods."

Amadeus would smile, "I think girls smell nicer than boys but sometimes boys have more fun and are more adventurous than girls. Honestly I like them both equally." This was true. Amadeus was a pansexual so he didn't really mind what gender someone was.

"I mean, if I found the right girl, I'd be alright with them." Roxanne gave the Mandibuzz a sweet smile.

The Mandibuzz smiled right back at her, even adding in a wink there. I mean, she WAS pretty cute, you had to admit. The Palkia looked nice too...

Maybe she mixed up her schools for some sort of modeling acadamy. Well, too late to run now. "Hm, it looks like that we cal all agree, it's the heart that matters. Sappy, I know, but it holds truth to it."

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Amadeus would nod and smile," I could be happy with a boy or a girl. It doesn't really matter. What really matters is that they're nice to me and patient too. Then I'll love them no matter what!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back