• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Lue ran towards Logan and saw him in pain. She snarled, like a wolf almost, and shifted to her normal form. "LOGAN!" She ran directly infront of him and held out a hand pointed at the salesman face. "Shadow Ball!"

". . . Did anybody else hear that roar, or was that just in my head?" Nodan paused in the conversation, and hopefully his voice was sarcastic. It was obvious: EVERYONE heard that.

-------------

"Ah, thank you... You know what, I'll just call you Jun. You remind me of a good friend." She paused when he rain off down the hallway, towards the roar.

She heard the Spiritomb and smirked, turning around and pulling a pipe out of her pocket at the same time. She extended thelong end and bit the end with her teeth. "Heh, you get screams around here often, girlie? Anyway... the name's Catalypse Matuzhaki... but you can call me Clipso." Catalypse emphasized the point by tipping her pipe down.

"L-Logan...? What are you doing to him?!" Taleo looked up at Logan before at the salesman and shot out lighting at him, his tail now stiffen and electric sparks appeared from there because of anger.

@the\-lich

The carnivine was revealed as he went back "rrrr yvetail go wild" the avian pokemon, breathed in and shot a devistating hyper beam to the school, however was intercepted by a solarbeam.

The carnivine sneered "i did it!!! I finally got one on my..huh" is sent flying by taleo "rrr yvetail get back here protect your master" the avian landed by rootley, roaring loudly.

Katharinia and Kristian both agreed with Nodan. There was a roar coming from somewhere else in the building no doubt. But who had caused it? "Maybe we should go check it out." The gallade said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" His sister asked.

Sagley panted, before using sunny day he grew weaker as he had not recovered yet "d...damn"

The avian flew over the gallade and sister to return to his master.

"It may not be the best of ideas, true.... but I don't think people roar without good reason. That was a roar of pain...and I suspect it was the Yvetal, Logan. perhaps this danger that we suspected is closer then we thought." Nodan rose up slowly, deciding that the notion of going over was unavoidable.

Rootley laughed "stupid girl..hes yvetail not logan, and hes my toy i can make him do what ever i please....yvetail....bow down" yvetail did not respond, but rootley turned up volts "i said bow!!" with one button 20, 000 volts surged through his body "ahhhhg" with that he lowered slowly.

"I'm Roxanne Emory Distortion, like Social Distortion, the punk band." The shiny Spiritomb gave a big smile, her rollerblades disappearing in a black wisp, making the small ghost type only reach the Mandibuzz's shoulders. "Yeah, there is usually a lot of noise around here, but I like the excitement."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Taleo saw the electricity flow through the collar since he is an Electric-type. He sent a lighting bolt at the collar and only at it, trying not to hurt Logan.

@the\-lich

"Ah, don't worry. I'm familiar with the band name... not a bad choice in music, not at all." Calypso smirked slowly, as if savoring a long lost memory from the past. The shiny Gijinka caught her interest, especially with her little Roller-blade trick she did a second ago. "Huh, I'm assuming you're the daredevil of the school?"

Marcus walks into the mandibuzz "ow s..sorry you seen a little joltik boy around" the cowboy fanned himself with hat. 
The carnivine sighed, as the lightning was just absorbed "its gunna take more. Then that...now yvetail, kill them" with that logan's eyes went dark red, as it stomped on all fours like a bat.

Roxanne gave a big grin. "Yeah, totally am! No one can beat my intrepid lifestyle! Oh, and you can call me Roxi, or Em." The shiny shakes the bird Pokémon's hand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Melody lost one of her crutches when fleeing in fear of the taken over pokemon as she fell to the ground she struggled to grab her crutch to boost her back up so she could escape.

-------------------

Lauren was fast asleep just fast asleep nothing interesting here

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Taleo growled as electricity surges through his body. He thought that this is the best thing he could try although it will hurt him a lot if he failed. "Volt Tackle!" Taleo cried out as he ran to Logan and tackled the collar when he is on all four.

"No! Let him go!" She growled as Logan screamed. She looked between the two and focussed on the device Logan had on and the switch in the carnivines hand. It was the key. She called up some of her power and made a sphere in each hand. "Shadow ball, dark pulse!" She shot the shadow ball at Logan's chest and the dark pulse at the man she had to help Loga

"A Yvetal? What could cause a legendary to be in so much pain...?" Katharinia thought aloud.

Kristian stood up and. Katharinia followed his action behind him, "If that's the case then there's no point in ignoring it. I'm going to try and find 'em." The Gallade decided. His Gardevoir sister agreed with his point and figured at least searching would be a good course of action.

Hm...idiots yvetail...defend me" the yvetail went back closing wings around them both, the attacks all hitting his wings, and batted to the sides. "What!!" Seeing the volt tackle, he was surprised however, the yvetail tail blocked the tackle, as he took damage.

"G-Gyah!" Taleo hit the wing and bounced back onto the ground, panting heavily since that drains him a lot of power, making him really vulnerable right now.

@the\-lich

Then rootley snickered "yvetail....kil him" with that command, yvetail hovered over taleo, charging a hyper beam readying to fire, as the orb of energy grew.

"L-Logan..." Taleo looked up at Logan desperately, knowing that he won't be able to dodge the hyper beam in time. He will be dead and he knew it so he accepted it. "Worth the try..." Taleo thought to himself.

@the\-lich

(THE DAY I GOT NO NOTIFICATIONS.)

"Alright, come on then. I have a suspicion they aren't too far from here..." Nodan walked out of the doors at a faster pace then what usually suited him. If this man killed Yvetal... or whatever he wanted to happen, happened, then there was no telling what ideas that he would get into his head...

----------

"That's pretty sweet... Y'know, I get the feeling that we'll be great friends. I never did like the shy ones, anyway... could never get them to open up at any time." Calypso sighed crossly, remembering all those students who wouldn't talk to her, with excuses of being too shy, or anti-social. The only way to fix that was to interact, right?

"Stooooooop" the meloetta had gained enough strength to stand again she was at the point of tears watching the yvetil being hurt "take me instead stop hurting him" she walked up to the scientist what are you waiting for!"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back