• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(Nope the only other person that there was is Lauren but after she was finished sowing the dresses together she left Nodan is there and Serbiah as well as Melody)

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

(Nodan is with them still, sitting in a chair. Serviah is making her way down to the auditorium, with Melody. Lauren is in her room, Bayah and Aria are outside, and I don't know the present location of Telios. Sorry ;- ;)

"...Hey. You there." the Mandibuzz that had just walked into the school made her way into the first floor hallway, only to spot a Jolteon wandering around the halls. It was the first sign of life she saw in this school, and yet she could hear the chatter of voices farther down the rooms.

------------------

"I wish I could do that sometimes, but who knows what she might do. Maybe she'd drag me in her grasp and bear-hug me again...eaugh." Bayah shuddered at the Memory.The woman had good intentions, but her timing couldn't have been worse. "...In any case, it must be nice to have wings."

-----------------

"Oh, thank you Serviah." Nodan looked up in surprise to see the one he called for with a sprained ankle, and a happy-looking female bouncing on her heels.

"Ah, no problem. If you'll excuse me~" Serviah walked off to go adjust something or other, maybe hug a Kitten along the way. In fact, i don't thinki anyone had ever found Bayah's kitten from that day.

The Giratina supported his head with his hand, leaning his elbow on his knee in what he thought was a casual position. However, it just made the ghost-type look a touch bored. "Thank you for coming down here... I didn't know your ankle was sprained. My apologies."

[QUOTE="Swift Beurezu]"He mentioned ssssssomething about that, which is why I will carry you!" The Arbok clapped her hands as if this was normal, and that Melody would get just as excited as she would.
The crown, she hadn't noticed, but when she looked down, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Hm? No, I have not. But conssssidering, the sssstyle of the band, I';m ssssure Nodan would throw sssssome ssssort of fit if he ssssaw it. You know desssigners, picky picky." It was a pretty crown, but.... something was quite off about it.

-------------------------

At the mention of fighting, the legendary wondered if a fighting job was more along the Gallades style. "When you put it like that, you make it sound like you have Shadier contacts, my dear." Nodan smirked jokingly, but followed her implied advice and sat down gingerly on a nearby chair. "Don't rush yourself, though. We have more time then expected." He spotted the Jolteon heading back to his room, and that got him thinking: How many Eeveelutions were at the school at the moment?

[/QUOTE]
(Ok yeah I saw this earlier but thanks for telling me who else is there. ^_^ )

Kristian listened in on the discussion. Since he hadn't been interested in anything with the show's basis, being part of its security sounded perfect for him. He spoke up again, "I'd be glad to partake in the show's security. Could I perhaps bring my swords to the show if I do?" He said.

@Swift Beurezu

Lauren is in the hallway) Lauren had bumped into the joltion on her way to her room but not due to being clumsy but she was to lost in thought "my apologys I didn't notice you walking there I should pay attension." She looked exsausted due to all the work she had put into the show and working in a cold room gave her a cold.

-------------------

"Its fine may I ask why I'm here if I don't sound to rude" she moved positions due to uncomfortableness she glanced at the galade who had brought up the fact of being security guard she thought about being in danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh hello there." Taleo smiled and waved to the Mandibuzz.

@Swift Beurezu 
"G-Gah! I-It's ok..." Taleo yelped when he bumped into the Mugmagius.

@Aroura

Logan ran away from the zorua laughing, before he was stopped by a salesmen. "Ello there sonny vines the name, vines degree how would you like a new suit"

Logan saw the suit "uhhj...its abit revealing" is an x strap with a belt. 

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
(I WAS GONE FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND I MISS EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED)
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Ok well, rootley has invented devices to try and control legendaries)

(Anyone who had interacted with my character, please post it again if you can so I can respond)

OKAY, SOMETHING OR OTHER HAPPENED WITH ROOTLEY, who is now a sales guy trying to find legendaries. I DUNNO. HE HAD A CROWN, BAYAH GOT HIT WITH THE CROWN AND IS NOW TALKING ABOUT SERVIAH WITH ARIA, THE FASHION SHOW IS ALMOST DONE, THE MANDIBUZZ CHICK, LAUREN, AND TELIOS ARE CHATTING.. AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW, PERSONALLY. ^^)

The Mandibuzz blinked at first, seeing as the ghost-type suddenly floated onto the scene and bumped into the guy. She seemed rather cold... literally. Was the Air-conditioning in this academy out of whack or something like that? But the electric-type seemed nice enough, even to her rather-rude call. Maybe there WAS good people in the world.

"Hey.... do you happen to know where the Dark-dorms are? I can't make sense of this map, damn it..." Referring to the piece of paper in her taloned nails, the Flying-type decided to ditch the map in favor of the help of a real guide.

------------

"That would be perfect, actually. I mean, as long as you feel comfortable fighting if the time comes down to it. I would do it myself, but I don't want to leave the entire thing in Lauren's hands..." Speaking of the Ghost-type, if they ever did this again, Nodan would honestly love to have her at her side again. She was quite a helpful person in this regard.

"Follow me then. I'm still new but I've known where it is....." Taleo nodded with a smile before signaling the Mandibuzz to follow.

"Here is the dorm." Taleo smiled as they finally arrived.

@Swift Beurezu

The sales man smiled "just give it a try" logan thought to himself "hmm...sure why not" he puts on the strap "noticing a light on the belt.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
(Oh guys thanks :[ )
(Dude i told you, rootley now has a special type of technology to control legendaries, he tried to get seriana but failed, thafs wen rev (tyranotar) appeared and the carnivine escaped)

"Well he seemed nice" Lauren walked to her room and fell asleep it was already getting late and she barely talked to anyone but as long as the fashion show wasn't a total disaster she would be fine.

-------------------

"If its fine with you I would like to look around" she went out of the large doors and down a couple halls where she saw an innocent salesman trying to sell a fellow student a dress shirt of some kind but she didn't say anything.

(No, i said for anyone who interacted with my character to post the response again) The petite, shiny Spiritomb rolled in on her rollerblades, intrigued by the Mandibuzz. "Hello, who are ya?"

Uhh its abit tight" the sales man snickered abit, activating it as on the back of it, metal extends stabbing and tracing his spine. Logan roared so loud he made the academy move before silence. 
(O i thought u meant by info )

"Wh-What the?!" Taleo heard the roar and felt the school shaking. He hurried around the school checking where did it come from and found Logan with some device on his neck and down his back.

@the\-lich

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse](I'm not exactly sure. There's some parts of the plot I think I missed too xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Ok well for kine rootley has invented some devices to control legendaries, he tried to get seriana but failed) 
Logan was stood there not moving. "Heh good..now then god of death..lets see your true colours" presses some buttons on his control pad, as the gijinki morphed to yvetail flying into the air, his gem blue eyes where dull and grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back