• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kito looked "i need to get to the cookie jar, marcus san put the jar on a shelf" he frowns.

Rootley looked "b..but miss the crown..you should try it on" his eye secretly twitched, gettin annoyed.

Seriana giggles."Kito, if he put the cookie jar up their then it means your not supposed to have any but how about you just climb up their, you are a joltik gijinka."

Reverand walked over to the sales man looking at the item he held and looked up at his face snarling. He took a step back looking down at the girl and then turned away from them.

Ichimaru stayed in his room with one leg dangling out the window as he stared at the sky above.

Nodan decided, at one of the worst moments in history, to float down the Legendary hall at that exact time. He saw the Angered Salesman with his crown, the Joltik and a Lugia talking about cookies, and a newcomer coming onto the scene and snarling at the spectacle.

It looked like, while working on his show, that the Giratina had missed a lot. Maybe he should get a new hobby....

Kito looked at the man "wait a minute...thundershock" shocks the man hard, his disquise charred "ack..cough" kito gasped "rootley!!!"

Charlie saw the electricity in the distence.

Rootley panicked, backing up "g...god you gotta be kidding me" digs under the earth quickly. Kito glares at the carnivine was gone in seconds.

Reverand watched the poor man get shocked by the little kid and he stepped in front of the man. "Why are you hurting him!" He barked dropping his bag on the ground "Sandstorm!" He shouted trying to create cover for the man for an escape.

Seriana hit reverand with a gust."Do not help that guy escape, that man is Crazy he killed four gijinka here already and wants to take over the damn school."

Reverand brushed of the feeling of the gust like it was nothing and roared at her. "A little wind from you isn't going to hurt my body." He looked around for the man. "Where'd he go?"

Kito yelled "you stupid b******, hes a cruel monster dont you care that he could destroy everything!! 
Charlie appears "i saw lightning. ...seriana kito you two ok" kito nodded "yes s. ....sorry, i failed"

He looked down at Kito and cocked his head to the side "...buggy." The shook his head snapping out of it. "You guys were attacking a normal human though?" He said questionably.

That was a disguise you dope!!! Hes relly a carnivine!!!" Punches his stomich over and over, crying "he murdered daisy and killed three gijinki and wounded sagley!!!"

He looked down at the little boy hitting him. He could hardly feel it but felt bad for him. "I'm sorry...I will be leaving now." He turned around and left to his dorm.

Kito cries "i..its just not fair!! I want him dead!! Why wont he leave"

Charlie looked at seriana "becarful rootley is most likley targeting you as your legendary he wants to control you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back