• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(I checked. She has a latias. So no more. Well, unless you wanna get rid of latias and just switch to celebi.

-haz useful spreadsheet.-)

(

Wishtobeawolf said:
Moonlight frowned slight but it turned into a wince when she turned her head and she spoke with a hoarse voice."H-hello."
"Oh! so you are awake what are you doing here?" she didn't look injured... (I don't know if she is...)

(the injuries are covered by the blanket that is on her)

Moonlight looked at him."Got into a fight with another student and to say the least he kicked my f****** a**."

Apollo remembered he was the guy he had greeted to the school... but he seems nice before. "Ichimaru..." he looked angry "I'll give him a piece of my mind! beating a girl like that!?"

Moonlight looked at him and managed to sit up with another wince to reveal the bandages wrapped around her arms and the two scars on her neck."Nah, its fine. I kicked his butt pretty good to before before passing out but yeah."

Moonlight nodded."I am fine, iv been hurt worse before and with that shot the chansey gave you, you look like your about to fall asleep standing up."

Charlie appeared on the roof, sensing somthing nearby "what do you want...rootley" with that rootley slithered over "you have a niiice little army here charlie, preparing them for when legendaries go insane" 
Charlie went and left to find the otherz "hmm..where are they"

Seriana was just walking out of her room with messy hair and wrinkle clothes which could hint that something happened while in their and the fact that she was really happy to was another hint.

Ichimaru walked out of the dorm room and made his way to the garden as he peeked inside to see if anyone was there. He walked in slowly sitting down on a bench closing his eyes calmly. He thought about the girl from earlier and made his way to the nurses infirmary. He walked through the doorway and stared at her for a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
(maybe ichimaru could come and visit moonlight) 
Moonlight had since gone back to sleep and was laying on her side with the blanket pulled halfway over her.

Ichimaru walked over to the Umbreon girl and pulled up her blanket to her shoulders. He sat down waiting for her to wake up.

Ichimaru sits quietly almost falling asleep in the chair as he waited for the female Umbreon to wake up. He heard her groan a little but put it off as he waited for her to awaken fully. When Ichimaru thought he heard a voice talking outside but shook the feeling away too.

Moonlight opened her eyes completely and let them focus to the brightness in the room, she directed her eyes to the chair and spoke hoarsely."W-what are you doing here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back