• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Ichimaru looked into her eyes solemnly and spoke lightly "Just making sure your alive...I mean...If your gone who else am I suppose to play with?" He smiled out of the corner of his mouth.

Moonlight still managed to glare at him, which showed she was quite the fiesty girl and she sat up to show the bandages wrapping around her arms and the scars from the healed cuts on her neck.

"Ooooh are you gonna have some nice battle scars?" He asked the girl laying in bed smiling wider at her. He looked toward the chandelure and smiled fakely "Me...I would never do such a thing as that."

"Oh you ain't in no mood huh?" He said standing up pushing him off and flashing by the door now. "Well nice chatting with you princess and...I didn't want to hurt you." He said sadly before disappearing.

Moonlight nodded."Yes i do know of him and i know he is back and killing other gijinka, dark types are just as sensitive to death as any ghost type."

Yea...well thats not even the tip of the berg...he was talking to me, he said preparing the army before the legendaries grow insane"

Moonlight let her red eyes widen with surprise."Well he did say he was a scientist you do not think he found someway to control others, right?"

-----------------------------------------------

Seriana walked down the hall of the legendary part of the school with a soft and tired yawn.

Rootley looks at seriana smiling, spinning around becoming a travel sales man "hay there miss how are you, names vines, vines degree how would you like somthing that says im queen of the sea"

Charlie nodded "exactly i mean some arnt too bad but spose he gets river or logan or worse"

Moonlight looked at charlie and nodded."True or maybe if he like gets the palkia or the lugia because one distorts space and the other can make fierce storms at will."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Seriana glares at the man."F*** off, i do not need anything that says i am queen of the ocean because i already am that and everybody knows it."

(i am just now thinking about this but we are almost 300 pages in and the classes have not even started yet *Face-palms with a chair made of steel covered in spikes*)

Rootley looks "yes but do others just try one on go ooon, if you dont like it i will leave you alone ok" he nods.

Charlie panicked "i..i gotta find them!!!" 

[QUOTE="Jerico Curtiss]Lue tilted her head to the side "okay. What is it"

[/QUOTE]
Logan looked tapping her nose "tag" runs laughing.

Moonlight nods."Go find the legendarys, because i am basically useless at the moment."

------------------------------------

Seriana frowns."Hm, fine."

Reverand walked along the side walk until he reached the gate taking a deep breath before stepping inside. He stepped through the gates absorbing the atmosphere and went to the front desk to find his class sheet and sleeping arrangements. While he was in there he say some girl and a sales men talking.

Charlie floats around quickly. Looking around "damn it"

Rootley pulls out device, designed to look like a queens crown. "Here allow me to put it on for you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back