• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Shade absorbed the dark energy "That tickles! ahaha!" he did kind of bad being a jerk all of the time but hey that's just the way he was. "Sorry, I just don't get along with people I'm weird"

She shook her head in response to Taleo and leaned into Logan. "No, i havent yet" She habded the jolteon her sketch book. It was filled with random people like sharpedo from earlier. The most prominent pictures were of her dad and Katrina. When she was sure he had the notebook okay she turned to the Yvetal and smiled. "Thank you for the compliment, Logan"

"Ill draw you for now and change into you a little later, k?" She took her notebook from him and began sketching him. She was very comfortable there with Logan, but she probably needed to figure out what was hoping on between them here soon..

@the-lich

@Telios

(My last one for now. Its 5am here. Ill be back when i wake up, so not too long. About 4 or five hours.)

River would give a warm smile to her. "Its a pleasure to meet you. If im right you're a cressila correct? The dream Pokemon from Sinnoh? Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm River Stevens, from Hoenn." he would outstretch a hand to offer her a hand shake.

@Lunar\-Eclipse

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

(Well moonlight is open for anybody who wants to visit her, she is in the infirmary)

moonlight was still sleeping quite peacefully after she had gotten into that fight and her hair was kind of a mess and covering her eyes which is from when she turned onto her side.

(just read that message SORRY)

Amadeus would look wide-eyed. "Wow. Really? I would love to learn that kind of stuff! Earth is so neat!" he would say with a smile

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

(Lucky, Iv'e never been to a convention yet but my friend keeps saying she's going to kidnap me and drag me to the ONLY con there is where I am. lol)

(well moonlight is in the infirmary after getting hurt in a fight so you could have like Apollo be going to get his broken arm checked up on)

(Okay)

Apollo's arm was starting to hurt even more than it was earlier so he went to go get it checked out by nurse Chansey. he saw Moonlight when he walked inside and found himself in a daze "H-hello..."

Nurse chansey looked at him then she sat him down and checked out his arm and gave him a shot of painkiller that would make him quite loopy and sleepy in a few minutes while moonlight's eyes fluttered open with a soft groan.

Wishtobeawolf said:
Nurse chansey looked at him then she sat him down and checked out his arm and gave him a shot of painkiller that would make him quite loopy and sleepy in a few minutes while moonlight's eyes fluttered open with a soft groan.
Apollo started to feel sleepy but saw Moonlight through his drowsy eyes. was she waking up? "Uhh H-hi?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back