• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

At the mention of Zoroark Shade walked in "Huh?, someone called?" he saw the Zorua and smiled "Hiya!" Jade kept playing around in the pool.

She smiled slightly back at Logan when he called her cute. "I've never been called that before... Oh! I'm Lue by the way!" She turned to the Jolteon without moving from Logan and tilted her head, "I never got your name either, and nothing.... bad happened" She then noticed another person walk up and tilted her head. "Um... Hi" he reminded her vaguely of the Zorark that raised her.

@the-lich

@MattieLee

@Telios

Shade just laughed harder after that and decided he'd mess with people some more turning into an Ekans and sneaking up on people "hiss!"

Lue looked back and forth between Logan and the Zorark, unable to think of anything to do before the Zorark turned into an ekans and slithered off. She did however grab a rock and toss it at him lightly as payback. She turned back towards the Yvetal and tapped him. "Are you okay?"

The cacoon was as tight as possible, not budging an inch. Suddenly he heard a tap, the cacoon opens slowly his head slinks out like a snake

She sighed when she got no response from her.... Friend? She shook her head, deciding to think about that when he talked to her again. For now she grabbed her sketch book and sat beside him. She began sketching quietly, glancing over at the cocoon every once in a while so she didn't mess up.

Lue looked up as she finished the drawing having adjusted it to show Logan's head coming out as well. She smiled at him slightly, "Hey" then looked at the other two. "Just pretty good? Feh. This is why I never show people my work." She pouted since her drawing was the only thing she was confident about.

The cacoon cracked open slowly, head poking out "w...wow thats great...your good at drawing" he blinked "its...phenominal....it rivals di vinci...and he was a smeargle" he smiles hugging up to her.

The Zorua glared at Shade and shot a small Dark Pulse at him. "Meanie. Hmph" she turned away from him so she was facing the Logan and Taleo. "Um... Would you like to see some of the others that I've done?" She smiled hesitantly at them, curling her tail over to touch Logan's back slightly.

@the\-lich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back