• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Its okay Taleo everyone has mistakes" Ryuu said "so where are you gonna go maybe I can help you with something" he said.

"I don't have anything to do, actually." Taleo said. He was scared of Legendary Gijinkas but he has loosen up now since another one showed him that they are not that bad.

Cerise smiled and reached out to grab his sister's hand in a rare show of affection. "Now, we go down there and try to find out where we are staying while we're here." Saying this he let go of her hand and walked off the side of the building farthest from the groups of people so he didn't land on anyone. When he neared the ground he snapped his wings out and landed with the tips of his feet first. He looked up at her and grinned slightly since this was an unusual display of almost recklessness that he used to put Beryl at ease. "Its okay Beryl, I won't leave you." He whispered.

@TamaraWolf

Sorry I haven't replied. I was stitching a scarf for a cosplay..... Nodan and Lauren make it look easy, sitches were dropping like flies. ..)

Another car slowly made it's way across the gravel in front of the school. Unlike the bus, or the fancy limo, his was a rather discreet car. Nothing fancy to make it stand out, no brand names, no overly zealous tires. A simple, sleek design for the elite in the darker dwellings.

". . . Thanks for the ride, dad. Love you." A deeper, feminine voice rang out of the back seat, and as the door opened, the new student was revealed. A taller figure with pinkish hair bearing a brown fringe and feathers. Leather gauntlets, a fur collar, she sure didn't look like a princess with those boots on.

The car drove off once her single bag hit the floor, and she streched. They lived fairly close, but not convinently for a car. Hopefully there wouldn't be any hindrances on the way to the dorm.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Okay if you needed call me okay" Ryuu said "oh yeah I have something to do anyway we will meet again" he said and continues to walk.

Once put in the infirmary, the nurse had checked her and told her to rest, so she was laying in one of the infirmary beds and sleeping peacefully with a blanket pulled over her.

Sagley looks down "i...im sorry i...i just felt like i was of no help"

Kito looked down, praying to daisy "

....daisy i promise ill beat him....."

Taleo went into the changing room and changed into his yellow boxers before jumping into the pool and had a swim.

Katrina frowned when the other gijinka just walked away without saying anything else. "Well, that's nice." She said sarcastically. When Lue mentioned that she wanted to 'go have fun', she grinned. "This should be good." She said when she saw the sharpedo form. She paused, tilting her head the side as she considered what form to take herself, then nodded to herself. She paused, transforming into a greeninja gijinka and followed after her friend.

Beryl watched her brother's actions and smiled at him, knowing that he acted so just to relax her.... yet it worked. His words, although whispered, was heard. She nodded and followed after her brother gliding down after them. She didn't miss that they were far away from the other groups, but wasn't too worried about it. It was better off that way. "Okay, then. Let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back