• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River hugs her tightly, "Shhhhh. Shhhhh. My heal pulse fixed you up and I was right there. Rootly knows as long as I'm around he can't hurt you and he can't hurt me." River would smile. He was worried about her, but even so he knew he'd protect her. "Just be careful. I don't wanna lose my first. Okay?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Aria shifts back and smiles."how are you feeling?"she goes and gets a washcloth to clean the wounds.

seriana sniffles and clings to river as she cries."o-okay."

"Your boyfriend is sorry he was late. He was showing a new student around. I promise to make it up to you later with plenty of cuddles, ice cream, and fuzzy pink handcuffs." As river said this he would kiss her forehead.

River would laugh a bit to himself, trying to stay positive. "Or would you rather have chains?" He would stick out a tongue, aware others could easily hear him.

Aria smiles and gently bandages his wounds."you will be sore for a while and quite tired but other than that your good to go."

seriana let go of him and layed down, turning her back to him.

River would look at her, "What's wrong, are you still hurt? Stomach ache? Tell me what's up" River would go to place a hand on her forehead.

Taleo nodded and yawned but standing up, still wobbling a bit but is able to walk. He walked over to the door and open it. "Thanks again, Aria." Taleo smiled and said before closing the door behind him once he is outside.

Taleo walked back to his room and closed the door behind him once he is in. He climbed onto his bed and quickly fell asleep, exhausted from the battle.

River looks for some tissues and brings her a box. "Here. " he says as he drops them close and sits on the edge of the bed, wrapping his arms around her.

River feels her fever, gets up, grabs some medicine, and hands it to her with a glass of water. "Here. Take this."

River sighs, grabs her face and kisses her deep, sliding the pill into her mouth as he does so.

Logan began eating all the fruit nearby not stopping for a breath, finishing with a giant jug of water. "Ahhg..that hic...hit the sp...ahh spot hic" falls back napping.

River grabs her hands, "Don't make me bring out the fuzzy pink handcuffs. Now take your meds or you'll get sick! and being sick means that you won't be able to do anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back