• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kito sighed and goes in the way "please do it again....pleeeease" 

Aroura said:
(OK I thought I had a knife to rootley's neck but I guess not)
The Melody had blacked out from straining herself to much and while passed out she reverted back to her aria\voice form not moving an inch and must of strained her ankle into more damage then it was. The one who caused pain was gone and she could do nothing about it.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk
(I did say rootley escaped as the device was taken by kito)

Seriana had gotten out of the bed again ans went to go find river because she could not stand to just sleep when she hurt his feelings and she had to tell him something that the nurse told her

"....Hey Palkia, once me and her are done, I'll come back to get you, and I'll gladly teach you how. it's nothing personal, honestly...." The Mandibuzz wasn't sure of the shorter girl's intentions quite yet, but she had a faint idea. Calypso turned back to face the shiny, and poked her on the nose with one talon, her grin growing. ". . . because I believe the little lady just asked for a date. " 
(I SWEAR I AM GOING TO FIND SOMEONE FOR AMADEUS HE IS TOO GREAT TO BE LEFT ALONE AHH)

(Meloetta is knocked out aka can't respond sorry I should of been more clear)

"Hehe maybe." Roxanne winked at the Mandibuzz, giving a big smile."Or maybe I'm invitin' you to just hang."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(oh so she can go but Amadeus can't)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

(I mean after the two go. I didn't mean that she can go and he can't D:.) 
Like, first the Spiritomb and Mandibuzz go, then those two can join em later.)

Amadeus would nod, a little bit less sad as he steps through and goes to the moon. He would sit there thinking.

______

River would sigh as he stops in the hall for a moment. So much had happened it made his head spin. He would look back and simply take a seat in the hall looking the infirmary. "I'll wait here until she's better. "

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Seriana walked out of the infirmary and looked at river then she went and sat down beside him with her head on his shoulder."I-i have something I have to tell you."

"Sure, sure.. 'Hang.' Alright, I'll trust ya on that." Not that she would mind either way... Calypso opened the door to her new dorm, which looked made to be a cave-like structure laced with bones. A Vulture's paradise. Luckily for her, the 'Ker-clunk' of one of her bigger bags told her where the skateboard lie hidden, and she promptly walked over to the duffle to search for it.

"...Ah, lady luck is with me. Found it." She pulled out the Board from it's confinement, bearing black grip-tape on the top and a Card-design on the bottom, with a cloaked figure holding a Jokered square.

She walked back out of the room. "Lead the way, Rox."

(Should I have Bridget there already or have her bump into them on the way there?)

In a matter of time Selena went back out to the forest. The events after meeting a new friend turned into a disaster. For now she just wanted to be alone with nature. There were toads in the pool of water again and she watched as they jumped around hoping it would make her feel better.

(Hm, I guess you could have her already there, but on the outskirts just at first. and after Calypso and Roxanne talk for a bit, she can jump in and we can go get Amadeus. That way, we're all happy~)

When the meloetta woke up there was no debris or dents in the wall and floor. There was no one present either was it all a dream? She asked herself before she attempted to get up only to fall onto her side once more. Her crutches were now across the hall due to the earlier event that had faded her memory.

-------------------

Lauren is still asleep nothing important here still but she has warmed up

"Hmmmmm" she didn't get a good look at the person who had saved her but she was happy they did. She had re-iced her ankle and knew that now it would take longer for it to heal. The person was still at the end of her bed smiling this was a person and she hadn't went into a state if shock "th-thanks."

"Well I'm uh Melody" she had not been to nervous around this girl she gave a sence of security amongst all the weird things that have happened at this school. Her room was a lot cooler then it was befor it was kind of nice her crutches was now laying against her wall no longer in the hall. "How about you" her voice spoke with its unusual softness.

"I found a skate park on the way here, I think." Roxanne jumps on her board, heading on the direction to leave the campus.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lauren had woken up from her long nap and noticed there was a body in the middle of the floor so she took him back to her room and layed some ice across his head "I hope you'll real better"

@Jerico Curtiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back