• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Ichimaru stood there smiling "Wrong choice." He said as he disappeared "I'm over here...and you can me the nitwit." He disappeared again and popped up multiple places around her where copies stood or seemed to stand.

Kurusaki shook his head."Nooooo."He says innocently then pokes her in the stomach.

----------------------------------

Aria smiles at the Banette."Well good your not screaming anymore and dang it, you loosened your stiches."She looks at him with a hand on her hip. (I found bayah's girlfriend :3)

---------------------------------------

Moonlight smirked."Double team, Seriously?. Oh you doubt me to much, i was once a lab experiment and just to say i am not normal."

"Oh, uh, I'll leave, it's fine." The glitch Pokémon frowned, her head hanging low.

"Well I like frilly and lacy stuff." Aesami smiles, giggling from the poke.

Yoruto, the male Braixen, walked into the field, where Aria, Ketsuban, and Bayah were. "Ugh, inside the school is so boring, are you guys new?" He stretches, putting his arms over his head.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Aria turned and looked at the glitch pokemon."Do not leave ketsu, you get to tighten bayah's stiches."She turned and looked at the male braixen."Well me and Ketsu are but bayah is not that new."

------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled and poked her again."it makes me happy to hear you giggle."

"I'm quite aware your not normal your dark." The copies all seemed to fly at her with the scythes striking at different places.

(. . I'm kind of dense, who was a potential girlfriend? :'D)

"... You don't have to leave if you don't want to, uh... wait, I got this guys......" He heard the name. "..yeah, Ketsu. See, I'm smart. kind of. Not really...ehehe." He tilted his head. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize that waving my arms and a Dazzling gleam would open them back up." He DID kind of lean his body forward awkwardly, due to a fault in the X and Y animations when a lot of movement is required for a gyro-ball from the eyes.

He recognized the voice. "Oh, heyy! It;s you, Foxy guy! How you've been doing last?" ...Well last time, he was attacked by a Dark-type wolf, so hopefully better.

"I haven't met any of you three. I'm Yoruto." The male Braixen stuck out his hand to Aria first. "Uh, but he's mad at me." The glitch Pokémon says nervously.

"Whyyy?" Aesami asks, sitting on her bed.

As Nicholas got at the garden he sees 2 gijinkas fighting "wait whats going on here I dunno what happened but i need to stop them." he goes near to the 2 gijinkas "hey you two stop fighting!!" he said loudly to the 2 gijinkas.

"Oh no, I'm not mad at you. Not at all...in fact, you could say I was more WORRIED then mad. Didn't want you to get caught by Dr. Fangs a lot." Bayah's eyes widened and he put his hands in front of him, an international gesture of apology.

Kurusaki smiled then sat down beside her then leaned down and kissed her on the neck."Because you are so darn cute."

------------------------------------------------

(Aria is the Potential girlfriend because seriously a ghost and flying type fix would be so cute)

Aria smiles and shakes the hand of the Braixen."Nice to meet you Yoruto, my name is Aria."

"Ah, stop iit." Aesami made a slight moaning noise.

"Heh, yeah." Yoruto responded. "I was just being protective of my twin sister." The glitch Pokémon turned back to the puppet Pokémon. "Oh, sorry, I'm just kinda sensitive." She rubbed the back if her neck.

"Ahh ahh me first...Vacuum wave." He said as he slashes the air with both of his blades sending waves at her. The man rushing in trying to stop them was merely a hinderance.

"Totally understandable.... it's okay. I scream like a girl, as you may have heard. If that counts as a sensibility subject,..." The chuckle he gave was a bit less confidant and more of a child who stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

"The twin thing was really cute. In fact, it was almost too cute for me. How is she doing, anyway?" He questioned.

Moonlight instead jumped right over the waves and well on top of one for a moment as it passed under her then she rushed at the male with the shadow balls in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled and kissed her neck again.

"She's doing good." Yoruto responds. "Actually, I'm not sure where she is."

"Please, stop, ah." The female Braixen moans again, pushing the Mightyena away from her.

Aesami looks out her dorm window, noticing her brother taking to three other gijinka. "Hmm, I wonder what they're talking about."

Ichimaru flew back from the force of the kicks and almost rammed right into a tree but stopped just in time. He stood up and licked the blood off his scythe "Well aren't you just the sweet thing?" He said licking his lips then tasting the blood. "Bet you enjoyed putting your feet in my face too." He said scraping his blades together to sharpen them.

Moonlight let out a laugh that was almost insane-like."You know me to well and yes i loved to kick my feet into your ugly little face."

-------------------------------

Kurusaki shrugged."I do not know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back