• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

After he made it into the gardens some girl bumped into his shoulder and ichimaru stopped in place after. "I'm sorry what was that?"

(Oh haha sorry, I didn't see that) "Roxanne Emory Distortion." The Spiritomb picked up her skateboard, making it disappear with a black smoke.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kurusaki stared at aesami then went up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down kissing her on the forehead."You are very gorgeous aesami."

Selena kept on following after the toad. What she had assumed was right and the toad went and hopped into a pool of water nearby. She kept walking fast and came to a stop once she reached it. She quickly noticed another gijinka was there and tensed up hoping they didn't notice her as well.

(Should I just have Kristian and Katharina in the designer room too? )

"I know, it's very pretty." Aesami giggles, her face turning red as she kisses him on the lips.

Ichimaru stood there looking down and rolled off his sleeve and unwrapped his bandages. After doing this his wings came out and he cracked his neck. Drawing both of his swords his fore arms shifted into scyther scythes. "Then how about you say that to my face pretty girl?"

Ryuu flies at the sky and lands at the pool and changes to his swimsuit "I think it will be better to clean myself" he said as he enters the pool normally.

If you'd like c:. I have to figure out some plot in my head, though :'D)

While watching the Window, Bayah smooshed his face from the outside of the glass., probably yelling some ridiculous cry for help. He was worried that somebody was going to get their organs stolen from this strange, chaotic grass type, but how exactly do you say that to an Arbok...let alone anyone?

"...Hiii, Bayah! Oh, it'ssss been a while, you cute little doll. ^^" The serpent waved pleasantly in his direction, not realizing the panic of the situation.

". . . I HATE YOU.' He finally mouthed through the glass, before running back to the field of battle.

"Love you too~" Serviah finished.

Moonlight smiled then looked right in his eyes as she said."Your a F****** Nitwit."

-----------------------------------

Kurusaki chuckled and wrapped his arms around her again and starts to tickle her.

The glitch Pokemon appeared, grabbing the Banette's shoulders. "Calm down before your stitches come out."

"Eee! Atleast let me take off the dress!" The female Braixen squirms in Kurusaki's arms, flailing her limbs and giggling.

Bayah turned around and started yelling random words, due to his anger at Serviah, and that just seemed like the proper thing to do when fighting a madman.

"YOU. HERE. AHH. SCIENCE. DOCTOR. GUY. FROZEN. NOT. FLYTRAP. ATTACK. LIGHTING. FLYING. WHAT. DO."

While Bayah's new stitches had loosened, they haven't come totally undone, which was a relief.

Ichimaru's wings started vibrating and almost all at once he was standing beside her looking at the area behind her back. His scythe was just touching her neck and it was razor sharp. "Now you have one more chance to apologize pretty girl and I'll have you know,I'm definitely significantly faster than you."

"Ahh! I'm sorry! What did I do!?" The glitch Pokémon let go of the puppet, flinching as if he was going to hit her, raising her arms over her head, her entire body glitching.

The female Braixen takes off the dress, hanging it up in her closer, revealing the entire array of pretty, frilly, lacey dresses that she owned as she opened the door to the closet.

Moonlight calmly folded her arms across her chest and smirked as she dissipated into smoke then appearing behind him."And i will have you know that your messing with the wrong girl."

----------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki looked at all the frill's and lace and he just face-palmed.

Amadeus would smile. "Its great to meet you Roxanne. Honestly I thought you were really cool when you road that skateboard. You're from Sinnoh right?"

_____ river would relax in the pound, completely oblivious to anyone watching as the water shone, reflecting his image, only his lower body covered by water. He loved the water and loved time to think and reflect.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

"Ya, I'm from Sinnoh. You're too, right?" The Spiritomb asked. "I do all kinds of high danger and activity sports." She gave him a big smile. "My favorite are my rollerblades."

"What?" Aesami turned, closing her closet. "Is there a problem with my dresses?"

"-... Oh, we're not dead." Bayah came to the realization a tad late, and sighed deeply when the Golden wings covered his vision. "Thanks, Aria." After an awkward pause, the puppet spoke up again. "I'm sorry about that, you didn't do anything bad. I was just freaking out over a previous enemy, is all." If he wasn't laughing, Joking, or fighting, chances are that Bayah was screaming or yelling or panicking. It was a bad side effect from the Paranoia, at times he felt as if he could get stabbed in the back at anytime. The otherworld wasn't THAT bad of a place, they had a snowcone machine and all, but... it wasn't a place for eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back