• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(I like how Apollo is all hurt and jade's just fine. And yeah but I just randomly popped myself back in I have no idea) of whats going on lol) 
Apollo flinched when the chansey touched his arm. "is it b-broke?"

Nurse chansey sighed."Not for several weeks at least."She wrapped the arm in bandages and then fit it with a cast and put it in one of those sling like things that wrap around your shoulder.

Apollo looked like he was gonna cry or something. "Sorry Jade" the Milotic shook her head "No you have to listen to nurse Chansey and get your rest!"

Nurse chansey nodded at Jade and sadi."Both of you watch over him, because he does not seem to be the one who wants to always listen to people."

River would be walking outside leaving Seriana to rest. The past few days were eventful for sure.

---------

Amadeus would be in the cafeteria eating everything sweet in sight.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

The Spiritomb came in on her skateboard, entering the cafeteria and sitting next to the Palkia. "Hey, how's it goin'?" She asked.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Not much beside Mr. rootley is back and stronger than ever and aria is currently taking care of a very injured sagely and sadi is which another gijinka who severly broke his arm and I wonder what Kuru and aesami have been doing this entire time, Oooo we could have them like wake up in the same bed after falling asleep and get all embarassed and stuff!)

(I'll be Kristian and Katharina once the fashion show preparation picks up again. Or just sometime soon.)

Outside the school, Selena the Cresselia was in the forest observing its wildlife. She was new to going to anything like an academy and it made her quite anxious. She came across a toad and followed after it. She was curious to see if it would lead her to a body of water nearby.

(Okie Wolfie C: ) Aesami's eyes fluttered open, the first thing she saw being Kurusaki, face to face. She shoots up right away, her face beet red. "K-kurusaki!?"

(Yay and thank god yoruto did not walk in on them while they were sleeping or Kuru would offically be dead now) Kurusaki yawns softly and stretches his arms then he opens his eyes just to be looking at a beet red Aesami then being the stupid boy he is, he says."What?"After saying that he looks around just to see he was in Aesami's room and on her bed then he blushes as well."Oh my."

Amadeus would look up, swallowing and smiling. "Heya heya! I don't think we've officially met I'm Amadeus! What is your name?"

-------

River would be laying in a small pool relaxing in the forest. He had a lot to think about.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

"Yeah we did, remember, band of rock types?" The Spiritomb gave a cheesy smile.

"Uh, yeah, this is-" Aesami blushes more. "How did this happen exactly?" She looked down at her body to make sure she was fully clothed, to ensure nothing happened last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back