• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The Spiritomb comes in on her purple and black skateboard, a frown on her face. "Aww crap, what'd I miss?" The ghost type asks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River would sigh, a few tears falling down. "Just... Someone dying. Just another day right?"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
The Spiritomb comes in on her purple and black skateboard, a frown on her face. "Aww crap, what I miss?" The ghost type asks.
Marcus looks "somone just...came back from....hyper slerp..."

Airagog said:
River would sigh, a few tears falling down. "Just... Someone dying. Just another day right?"
Logan looked "river sagley aint dead honestly" 
Sagley hisses looking at aria "its ok"

"Wait, that's a common occurrence around here? Awesome!" The Spiritomb smiles, then sees the Blastoise's sadness and frowns.

Rover would conk the stupid serperior on the head. "that's for making me worry." (heads up. You're over char limit now. Choose one to say goodbye to)

(I said i removed the character limit, reread the rules you guys)

Aria turned and looked at river."He is hurt enough as it is, do not hurt him more."

Aria looks at sagley."Well you are a severly injured knight."She dabs a bit more blood away from the wounds."and you are getting stiches."

(I'm trying to think of how to jump in myself... here I go random idea!)

Apollo was swimming in the pool when a wailord came out of absolutely nowhere and shot him through the roof and outside landing right in front of wherever the heck everyone was. "Oww..."

(well you could walk around with Amadeus, or meet River in the forest. )

( xD see the most random stuff works!)

Apollo stood back up cracking his back in the process "Uhh I-I think so..."

Sadi smiled slightly."Well that is good but i do not think arm's are supposed to bend like that."She points at his right arm which definitely looks unnaturally crooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back