• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River would walk up, grab the Yveltal, pick him up in his arms and carry him back despite how much he was struggling. "You're all morons. This was done by a grass type obviously. Look at the fluid is only drained. Clearly the work of a Golbat or worse... A Cacturn."

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Sagley looked "river...cacturne and golbat's dont have vines...besides....its day, so that rolls out golbat and this pokemon faught back, so cacturne wouldnt"

Logan looks "uhh bayenette man...wats a carnivine..."

River would sigh. "A carvine I can handle. They're relatively weak to ice attacks. Obviously its targetting water types so we can eliminate Yveltal. Yveltal wouldn't drain only the water type but all the foilage around. "

"Let me see.... they said in Pokedex school, when I was a tiny sheet, Carnivine was a Bug- eating pokemon, found in Sinnoh marshes. They can cling onto prey like nobody's buisness, and only stop when you hit the ground to a premature death, they have leaves for hands, vines for feet, and a bite like a Mawile's hair." Bayah nodded as he repeated what he was told. He had only seen pictures, but still....

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Yeah.... I'm sure River can take this fly trap out... just don't let it cling to your cannon. That would get messy," The puppet shrugged his arms.

River would cringe. "Ugh... Everyone would be covered in his intestines at that point... That'd be not a pretty picture."

Marcus nodded "well thats go.....flytrap" starts shaking, soon terrified "what flytrap..." 
Kito started to shake, trembling noticing a puddle "h....he" is by daisies grave "g...gone"

"The Carnivine Killer. His face can unhinge like that. Nothing to be frightened of, just....keep your distance." Bayah told the Electric type warily. Broken limbs were one thing to him. Crushed was a new story for Bayah.

Marcus shook more "n...no..but he was dead...thats impossible frozen solid...." he remembered when rootley was completly frozen after almost killing kito. 
Kito looked "professer rootley" sagley bursts out laughing "what kind of name is rootley...man where his parents morons"

"It's just a theory, though. Someone might have been snacking on the human candy that is Red vines... or perhaps a brother..." When the cowboy froze up like that, Bayah knew this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. If this Rootley guy could survive being frozen... hell, there would be a fight.

(I hope he is not permanently alive then you would be past your Pokémon amount)

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Aria's wings folded tightly against her back and she shook slightly."Oh god no, my friend told me about him."She glares at Sagley."Rootley is just the one who killed his parents when he was five then he killed one of the students here and little kito almost died because of him to."

Rootley appeared behind aria "also dashingly handsome heh" smiles showing his insanley sharp teeth.

Kito jumps away, as rootley was not only covered in water his vines where peeling "thought you could remove me...so easilly HUH!!"

"... how the hell do you kill Kito? NOBODY Has the heart to do that, he's way too sweet!" Bayah snarled, finding his patience for this murderer wearing thin... oh, he'd STAY dead this time....

Never mind, he found his answer. Rootley hadn't been in his presence for five seconds, and he ALREADY sounded crazy,

(he's alive until he goes after river or Amadeus. So not long.)

(Doooont worry hell b lengthy) 

Wishtobeawolf said:
Aria jumps back with her wings spread and her eyes wide."Well i have a feeling you are rootley."
No...yes no! Yes! NO! YES! maybe? Ahahaha" eyes roll around like a pinball, his teeth showing again. "Hmm and youuuu are"

Very well then...you shall be experiment 03...when i put some of your body parts in a jar" eyes roll again, as logan snarls "your the one doing this...why dont you believe in good"

Professer rootley thought, then held his chest "your right...im...so sorry..ill never hurt anyone" kito looks at him "r...really" rootley snaps back cackling "nah im just screwin with ya heheheh!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back