• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kristian raised an eyebrow at the new greeting and Katharina elbowed him to stop. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. And I understand how you would feel that way. Our parents taught us to act more poised around others." The gardevoir said.

"No need to sound stuck up sis..." Kristian grumbled.

(just saying Amadeus is pansexual)

River would poke his head in hearing his name. "I have a few ideas actually."

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

"It seems this room is not getting anymore quite my work for the day is finished I bid you all a due" she stood up and walked straight out of the abandoned room "this is not what I call abandoned" she mumbled to herself as the large doors closed behind her. As she walked twords her room she heard moaning and she then continued on to her room slamming the door "I'm done with people today " she wrapped herself in blankets and fell asleep.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

"I find that quite admirable, to be honesssst. I'm sure there are several here who share that persona...." Serviah mused, a thoughtful look on her face. ". . . I know thisss is out of the blue. But would you like to partake in our fassssshion show? It'ssss alright if you don't wish to, however."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"You're ALWAYS Done with people, girlie." Bayah commented from the next bed over, raising a thin eyebrow in a questioning glance. It was barely even night, he assumed that she would still be fawning over Nodan.

"Does anyone know where the ghost/dark type dorms are?" The Spiritomb asked, her rollerblades appearing in a ghostly wisp.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Aria had finally shown up and looked at bayah and Laura."Well what have you two been talking about and ugh, i heard moaning from one of the other rooms, god that was gross."

"I bet you two it's the Pink dude and the furniture decor. I was wondering when the flamed guy was gonna drop his pants,... We haven't even been in class together, jeez." Bayah snickered lightly, deciding to roll off of Aria's bed so she could lie down. He preferred the floor anyway they were well acquainted. "And we were just complaining about people. Walking. Kissing. Ect."

Aria looked at bayah then facepalmed and she flapped her wings and flew up to a much higher bed."I do not sleep their, i sleep up here and it did end up sounding like two guys."

"Oh, they're on the third floor, I believe. North from the legendary dormsssss. You can tell by the purple torches." Serviah sang. "In fact, it'sssss just two floors up."

"Thanks, serpent." She gave a big smile, indicating she was joking with the insult, before speeding off on her purple and black rollerblades.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ichimaru was again alone not knowing what to do. He was outside hugging his legs close to his body bored and feeling lonely. There were times he felt like he just wanted someone to hold but eventually the feeling would leave.

"...... gah." With a lazy, overpunctuated sigh, Bayah dragged himself under the cozy bed, hiding like he was the boogeyman. "Mmmm-hmm....oh, this'll be fun to explain to the innocents, aight?" The banette purred softly.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back