• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kristian gave a look of surprise and confusion, "Wait wha-"

"Why yes we would be glad to sir!" Katharina smiled back to the Palkia once again while her brother gave her a look of frustration for cutting off his sentence. She pretended he wasn't and didn't look at him.

(Yeah this is the last thing I can post for now too. Good night! ^.^)

(Morning guys :D ) "So what're you guys doin' with all these nice clothes?" The Spiritomb spoke in her skater-girl way, wondering about the Mismagius and Girantina.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Well we dress up men and woman then make then walk down this runway while fans watch" it really sounded less exciting and more straight forward the way she said it. The sowing on the dress was finished and was hung inside a dress nag for later sizing this dress was a short summer dress that flowed down twords the back it was white with red and black accents.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Logan nodded "i know i was there" charlie floating quickly "HYENA BOY AWW WHERE IS THAT CUR WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!!" He seemed very panicked, aggitsted even

Amadeus would look happy, "You mean you'll be on the runway just like me? Yes!" He says as he jumps and goes to hug her, "We'll do great! I know we will!"

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Sadi nodded.

-------------------------------

Kurusaki on the other hand had been napping in his bed, oblivous that anybody was calling him.

-------------------------------

Yushiro had heard charlie though and he looked at him."dont yell, my ears are sensitive."He says quite cutely.

Good morning, the sun says hello! 8D)

"Hm....." Nodan could easily see the outfit that the Spiritomb would like to wear. Perhaps a punk-rock style, but a bit more on the fringed, mysterious side. So many things were going on in the room, he almost forgot to greet the Gallade and Gardevoir that made an appearance. Luckily, Serviah's excitable chime reminded him.

"Ah, hello there! My, but you two surely have a fanciful air." Setviah greeted the duo next to the Palkia with an excited wave, her blackened eyes glimmering.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Charlie nodded "im sorry...im so intolerant" looked down sad like.

Logan thought "river do you know any pokemon that drains water fluid"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back