• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kurusaki sat up still blushing almost as much as Aesami then he checked to make sure he was fully clothed as well and thankfully he was and he gave a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, same." Aesami looked at the door to notice a gorgeous flaming red dress with a note from Lauren Screech. "Ooh, what's this?"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lauren woke back up from her nice nap and everyone had left the room she walked slowly into her shower and locked the bathroom door. The hot water was nice on her skin she leaned against the wall while being sprayed with the warmth.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Amadeus would laugh, "yeah of course! But I never got your name. "

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Kurusaki looked at the dress and facepalmed."That is the same note that got me in trouble with Yoruto the first time, read it and find out why."

Aesami read the note pinned to the dress, her face tinged red again. "Oh, I see. It's a very pretty dress though." She takes it off the hook on the door and holds it in front of her, mesmerized by its beauty. "It's the perfect size too! How did she know my size?"

Not much was going on in the designer room, other then a Silent Nodan fixing the wiring in the place, and a bouncy Serviah Messing it all up again. There were several sketches to his left and right, radiating measurements and quick Eye-coordination judgments that he took while listing potential models in his head.

There was quite a nice window behind the big rocks that were cleared by the Spiritomb, and outside that window happened to be the Students fighting that Rootley character. And only Serviah noticed. ".... Nodan, did you noticee the ssstudents attacking that ghastly figure?"

".... Hm?" Nodan didn't care to turn his head, he was wayyy too busy.... yeah, that's the right word.

"Yeah we did, remember, band of rock types?" The Spiritomb gave a cheesy smile.

"Uh, yeah, this is-" Aesami blushes more. "How did this happen exactly?" She looked down at her body to make sure she was fully clothed, to ensure nothing happened last night.

"Yeah we did, remember, band of rock types?" The Spiritomb gave a cheesy smile.

"Uh, yeah, this is-" Aesami blushes more. "How did this happen exactly?" She looked down at her body to make sure she was fully clothed, to ensure nothing happened last night.

Aesami slipped off her golden and white frilled dress, revealing her black corset and skin-tight black leggings with orange diamonds. She undid the bow in her golden blonde hair, grabbing the black brush on her dresser and brushing it out.

(Amadeus asked the spiritomb what her name was.)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_att_206 using Tapatalk

Ichimaru walked around for awhile now feeling angry about the lack of people around him. He just couldn't seem to keep up or make any friends. He was furious and walked into the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back