• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gangland [1x1 with Psychosis]

As soon as she ripped the pendant from her throat, Ari felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She was done with this, all of this crazy demon shit. Why couldn't things go back to how they were before? Sure, she didn't want the Saints to be her whole life, but it was better then having visions of burning alive in hell.

She looked up at Vincent. For now his appearance was normal, but she still felt like she could see a tinge of red in his normally blue eyes. And then there was a pressure on her chest, squeezing until she could barely breathe. She needed to get out of there.

Breaking the embrace, she grabbed her keys from the counter. "I need some air," she muttered. "I'll go get a new phone so just.... Call me if you need me."

It wasn't fair for her to storm off like this. Guilt clawed at the back of Ari's neck as she shut the apartment door behind her and took the steps down to the ground floor. Her bike was waiting for her, like an old friend. Maybe a ride was just what she needed to clear her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back