• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experimental Class #1717

(Didn't see this until now. xD )

"Oh, when will he be back?" She then asks, sighing as she fidgeted her feet. She didn't like waiting much, sitting in front of the class like that...

@Blacknife

Last edited by a moderator:
Blacknife said:
Mr Benjamin headed down a few hallways making his way to the principles office. Once he got there he opened the door before turning around to face Liliana with a slight smile "You should come in"
Alex was getting fidgety at all the questions Amelia was asking him but he was soon interrupted by another student.

"Uh yeah. He stepped out for a minute"

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet
Liliana came in, smiling as she always did. "I... I am sorry for following, but I was scared being alone with the others."

Alex shrugged at the girl "Dont know. He just kinda left" he looked out towards the door before looking back "Names Alex by the way"

Mr Benjamin smiled down at the girl "Its fine. But next time you will be better off staying with the class" He looked at the principle.

Miss Daring sighed as he looked down at the student "This is a breach of code-of-conduct. Do as your told next time"

She looked back to Mr Benjamin "We have a problem"

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

(Feel free to post all!)

Blacknife said:
Alex shrugged at the girl "Dont know. He just kinda left" he looked out towards the door before looking back "Names Alex by the way"
Mr Benjamin smiled down at the girl "Its fine. But next time you will be better off staying with the class" He looked at the principle.

Miss Daring sighed as he looked down at the student "This is a breach of code-of-conduct. Do as your told next time"

She looked back to Mr Benjamin "We have a problem"

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

(Feel free to post all!)
Liliana stopped smiling. "I am sorry. Very much. But father told me to always stay around a teacher. And he said other students can do mean things when no teacher is around.", she said. "A problem? Can i help?"

Gar entered the arena, eyes scanning over the slip of paper he held. He looked up towards the most obvious candidate for the 'Mr Benjamin', the fully grown man.

"Mr Benjamin? I have some paper for you sir."

She smiled at Alex, "I'm Sydney, but I prefer Syd." She then looked around before leaning against an empty desk in the front, going to wait for him instead. "So one big class huh. This'll be fun."

@Blacknife

"Oh, well ok... But I was under the impression that sort of thing was not allowed in schools"

Gar said, tilting his head slightly.

Soren was off to the side freaking out trying to wake Srion up. he didn't think she would fall asleep since she was undead or whatever but she must of been to close. he covered his mouth back up with the mask and shook her. "yo wake up come on..." he mumbled but then almost screamed out as half her arm fell off. Soren jumped up then looked around before he started to try and put it back on.

"You know..." He said sort of fidgeting "Like a practice fight...Practice" He looked kinda nervous about it but he hadn't really had chance to fight since he woke up.

He looked back over to Gar and was about to say something when he heard a loud scream. He turned around slightly to discover the Zombie chick whose finger fell off was passed out with one of her arms detached, and the dude with the voice was freaking out.

"Uhh...gimme a sec..." He said looking at Gar and Syd. He rushed over to the two.

"What happened?!" He asked slightly shocked. He didnt attack her did he?

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

@A Simple Egg

Soren stood up still holding her arm. "well I umm sang and she ahh fell asleep" he let out a small nervous laugh then looked over at the arm and slightly freaked out dropping it in Srion's lap. "when I tried to wake her, her umm arm fell off..."

@Blacknife

"I do not believe this is normal school behavior..." Gar said, eyes widely slightly at the gory mess.

"Or normal behavior at all."

Alex looked at Soren and patted his shoulder "Shes a zombie, remember?" He knelt beside Srion and instinctively placed a finger on her neck looking for a pulse. He panicked slightly when he couldn't find one before he remembered his own words 'Zombie, Right'

"HEY! Walking dead! Wake up love!" He said removing his hand from her neck.

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

@A Simple Egg

She watched curiously before walking over to see what's going on. "If I may ask, what's going on?" She said.

She jumped when she heard a voice, a spark coming from her hand when she was spooked. She turned her eyes towards the person behind her and touched her hand to her chest. "You scared me." She said quietly.

@A Simple Egg

Gar tilted his head.

"In that case, I apologize. I did not mean to startle you. I was simply expressing my feeling of connection with your confusion. I have been told that is how I should act around people."

@Comet

Srion jumped from waking up to suddenly then quickly backed up looking at them with wide eyes. "w-whats going on?" she asked in a slightly scared tone then looked down. "why is my arm off!" she said this surprised as she picked it up with a slight pout.

Soren sighed. "well that woke her up...I guess I should of yelled instead of shook her" he chuckled then turned to the others. "she fell asleep then her arm fell off is all" he said scratching the back of his head.

@Blacknife @A Simple Egg @Comet

Takara rushed around the school ground trying to find the Arena. As she did so she mumbled to herself. "Always late... Always your fault... Look at us..." She chuckled as she finally found the Arena. As she opened the door without knocking she did not hesitate to almost shout out the words. "Is there a mister Benjamin around here? We are in seek of speaking to him." She proceeded to look around the room. More then once did she look at the male holding an arm out to a female yet she did not seem disturbed by the actions like it was everyday buisness in her dead looking eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Ahribelle @Alphaius @Comet @A Simple Egg @Blacknife

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hallo." Gar said, smiling in what he thought was an inviting manner, he then ruined it by pointing at Srion and saying

"Her arm fell off"

Soren scratched the back of his head embarrassed. "no....i mean yes but I didn't mean to make her sleep I just wanted to make everyone drowsy so I could get the ribbon from the teacher"

@Comet

Srion looked up at him and nodded. "yes...thant you..." she had a small blush on her face and held out her arm to him. Hearing the guy say that her arm fell off she blushed harder even more embarrassed. She looked down as she held her arm out to Alex.

@Blacknife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back