• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experimental Class #1717

Srion Receno]Srion smiled at Alex then looked around. "who should we ask? " she asked this as she looked shyly back at him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22964-blacknife/ said:
@Blacknife[/URL]

Soren smiled then tuned in his chair to face them completely. "Ya love to"

@Tiagirl001 @A Simple Egg
Alex looked around the room.

"Dunno...wait and see I guess...how's your stitches holding up by the way?" He took a seat and tilted his head slightly.

(We have a free spot if anyone wants)

Srion nodded then looked around the class. His question made her look down at her almost unstitched arm she quickly hid it behind her back. "g-good... I Umm have to do a few more and patch up but it's fine" she said this quietly as she tried to tighten her stitches on her right arm.

@Blacknife

Alex sighed and gave her a worried smile.

"You should really stop picking it..." he said holding out his hand "do you need a hand?"

@Srion Receno

Last edited by a moderator:
"i-i try....not to" she blushed looking away from him slightly. "y-yes please" she said this as she held out her arm it was starting to come off from the joint as she held it out.

@Blacknife

Ashley slithered into the classroom, tired and not caring whether she was late or not. She went up to the teacher's desk and put a note she had on the desk and she spoke tiredly like she literally just woke up.

"Principle told me to bring this to you..." She said yawning and going to her seat not really caring about what happens today or even what time it was. She got in her seat wrapping her lower body around the desk legs.

@meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back